Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I think so Smiley :( I had a feeling last night that she was gonna show her face!! Im gutted! :cry:

Oh well...at least I kno and we can just get right back on it this cycle! Im gonna follow this plan again! I really enjoyed it so I think I'll stick with it!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ahh, i'm really sorry - it sounded so positive for you. AF really can be so cruel!! Will you have a nice glass of wine tonight? Don't be too sad... You get to go through next cycle with me again - Every cloud?! :D Positive thoughts for next month, you will get that BFP!! :flower:

x x x x x x x

Hi All!!!... I am new to this forum but I have read almost the entire thread....and feels like I know you already as I have been going thru the same....TTC for the past 2 months after an ovarian cyst lap surgery....Day 3 of cycle n all geared up...Hope July is the month for all of us...

I think so Smiley :( I had a feeling last night that she was gonna show her face!! Im gutted! :cry:

Oh well...at least I kno and we can just get right back on it this cycle! Im gonna follow this plan again! I really enjoyed it so I think I'll stick with it!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ahh, i'm really sorry - it sounded so positive for you. AF really can be so cruel!! Will you have a nice glass of wine tonight? Don't be too sad... You get to go through next cycle with me again - Every cloud?! :D Positive thoughts for next month, you will get that BFP!! :flower:

x x x x x x x

That is true Smiley :D:D Hopefully we'll both get our BFP's within a day of each other and can be wee bump buddies :D:D

Well Im working tonight so I doubt I'll be having any wine!! Im working 9 days in a row - picking up extra hours cos its Brandons birthday next month and need some extra pennies! So hopefully that'll take my mind off AF!! Its not the same as jetting off to France tho :haha: xxxxxx

Crowned - hopefully this is a BFP for you this month!!! GL
MustangGTGirl - sounds promising--FX for you
Sprouty - FX for you
Steph-sorry about the :witch: hopefully it was just a little and it is implantation...FX
--cant wait to see some BFPs this month

AFM--well as you know i am not actually following smep this month (but i just love the support from you ladies)....I usually ovulate on day 13/14 like clockwork....i am now on day 16 of cycle and i am getting some ewcm which i never get after i ovulate...i dont know what this is being that i did not use opk this month....so confused...i know it is way too early to know anything...keeping my fx that relaxing will bring me my bfp!!!!

To the rest of you ladies...GL FX and i hope the twwers are hanging in with minimal stress!!!! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!!

I hope everyone is having a great day so far!!

Steph - I'm sooo sorry, doll!! I really thought this was your month. Keep your head up and go get 'em this cycle!!

Mustang - FX for you!!

Crowned - FX for you!!

Everyone else - GL this cycle!!!

AFM - Well I said I was going to :sex: one last time on CD15 (yesterday) but I got lazy! Me and OH did a lot of exercising last night and I was not up to any more physical activities. Oh well....I hope our previous work pays off. If not, we'll be back at it again.

GL to everyone!!! A little sprinkle of :dust: to you all!!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!! :hugs:

Im kinda confused...theres been nothing since!! This isnt normal at all for me! Normally when she arrives, she makes her presence known big time! Im taking it as AF....I just dont know whether I would count this as CD1 cos is that not meant to be the day of proper bleeding?? Im so confused!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

angelzye - Welcome to the SMEP :flower: U'l love it in here! These girls are great!! :happydance::happydance:

ptntly wtg - Do u think u could have ov a few days later this month? Hopefully it doesnt matter anyway...hoping this ur month :D:D

beauty2 - loving the fact u said u were lazy coz u were exercising!! Haha!! I thot u were gonna say uz had been piggin out on the couch or something haha!! Got my FX for u :D

xxxxxx

Cd1 is when you have full flow. Basically the first day you would need to use a tampon.

I'm worried that I didn't ovulate. No positive opk yet.
https://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3064/imag0155ul.jpg

3dpo for me and I tested today...BFN ofcourse but I wasn't expecting otherwise :) So I definitely have some very mild cramps/pinches going on today... seems to be around the ovary area but that doesn't make sense because if it was a baby implanting it should be around my belly button right?

Regardless... can't wait for the next few days to pass by quickly!

Gutted :( The witch arrived 3 day's early ... maybe this month I will be successful? hehe.
Currently now on CD5 so I hope this month goes quickly and we catch that egg in time for a August BFP.

Congratulations on all the BFP's!!!

So on a not TTC note... I am totally making enchiladas and refried beans tonight and I cannot wait for them to be done!! 10 minutes left and I am starving.

Ok so TTC stuff:

I have been freaking hungry today... I have already ate so much and have no idea where this is coming from. I quit eating like crazy over a month ago. Also noticing lots of tiny cramps and stuff but I don't know if it is a common thing for me since I was not paying attention to my cycles before this month.

I hope I get those "pulled muscle" feelings in my uterus in the next day or so because that was my #1 symptom when I was pregnant in January :D I started getting those at 3-4 dpo last time!

Thanks so much everyone!!! :hugs:

Im kinda confused...theres been nothing since!! This isnt normal at all for me! Normally when she arrives, she makes her presence known big time! Im taking it as AF....I just dont know whether I would count this as CD1 cos is that not meant to be the day of proper bleeding?? Im so confused!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

angelzye - Welcome to the SMEP :flower: U'l love it in here! These girls are great!! :happydance::happydance:

ptntly wtg - Do u think u could have ov a few days later this month? Hopefully it doesnt matter anyway...hoping this ur month :D:D

beauty2 - loving the fact u said u were lazy coz u were exercising!! Haha!! I thot u were gonna say uz had been piggin out on the couch or something haha!! Got my FX for u :D

xxxxxx

i guess i could have OV late but i have always had a + opk on 13...the only time my cycles were messed up was when i was on clomid last year...we will see...also my back is killing me and my nose is running like crazy but i am not sick...i hate this symptom spotting and it is prob too early to notice symptoms anyway...FX for you...maybe implantation...GL :test:

Thanks for the support everyone - I love this thread! Hopingitwill, was it my chart you were looking at? I did ask for advice on it a few pages back.
9dpo today, but my temp dropped a little bit. Trying not to let that discourage me. We did SMEP, so I've got lots of hope. Super sore boobs, bloating, little bits of cramping here and there are my main symptoms, although I was so tired after work yesterday that I went home, had dinner and was asleep at 6:30! Slept straight through the night until 6 this morning. Hoping that's a sign too, but you never really know, do ya? 3 days until AF is due... trying to hold off testing until then!

My Ovulation Chart

Yes crowned it was your chart- I generally post from iPhone and can take ages to keep scrolling through so I try to do posts from memory! For all you symptom spotters - bad memory is it a sign!!!

kbkb - Did u not???? When did u start getting a definite line where u thot 'yeah thats definitely a bfp??

I just have this horrible feeling Im not pregnant and Im totally getting my hopes up! Do the doctors just give out blood tests or would I need to beg?? xxxxx

As long as you don't go to my doctors ( as the poor girls can vouch based on my rants last month) who refuses point blank to do them lots of other girls get them done! Think it just depends on surgery! Fx - no harm in asking as if you don't ask you don't get... Or you can just be a pain in the backside like I was!!

Thanks everyone!
Steph, I really hope it's just implantation bleeding!
ptntly wtg, did you temp this month, or just use OPK's?

AFM, things are looking better and better. I felt awful last night - crampy and bloated and my bbs hurt like crazy, but I've been sleeping tons too. My temp went back up today, and it's really starting to look triphasic, which makes me hopeful, as the one other month I've temped (only started using BBT last month) I had nothing like that. Holding off testing, but I'm 10 dpo today, and I think I'll test tomorrow with FMU - I can't stand the wait anymore!

Anyone else feel like as soon as they test, all their hopes will be crushed because the tests ALWAYS are BFN? I feel like I 'could' be pregnant as long as I don't test, but testing will make me not pregnant. Ugh.

Ugh I am so crampy right now. I can't tell if it is gas or actual cramps. Also starting to feel tender in my stomach area.

Just thought I'd throw in a quick update/rant... I don't know if I'm preggers yet, but if I have to go to the bathroom ONE more time today... I'm gonna lose it! Seven times today!! SEVEN!! I'm usually a once a day kinda gal... this is just bordering on ridiculous! Especially when I'm not drinking all that much!...
And cramps/bloating/gas... take your pick! FML... I hate how I feel right now, but if I do get a BFP... it'll be so worth it!

Rant finished... good luck to everyone!

Ugh I went from a little crampy to a lot crampy and it sucks. I sure hope that is a baby implanting in there! I never cramp like this...

Hello,

I was stalking this thread last month and i got AF yesterday 7/7, so i've decided to join the sperm meets egg plan due the BFP flashing on page one :headspin:

Good luck everyone, :dust:

Hello and welcome to all the new girls! this is a very cool thread -all the ladies are just lovely and very supporting

Crowned/Mustang-sounding very good....FX for you!

and Steph1505- One wipe does not the :witch: make. It could definitely be implantation bleeding. sorry if i missed this info, when is AF actually due? I think (IF U CAN :haha:) resist POAS until then....but test again day of AF ......FX for you, as long as AF not full force, there is HOPE! your symptoms were really promising. Im feeling optimistic.....

Good morning everybody!

How are we all? FRIIIIDDAAYY!!

Steph - How are you hun? how is AF looking? I really hope it's not!!

beauty2 - Sit back and enjoy the tww now! Good luck, hope all the hardwork pays off for you!

MustangGTgirl - All symptoms sound promising for you! How are your tests looking?

crowned - Oooh good luck if you do test today!! Cant wait to see that you've got your bfp! Your chart does look very good :D

DSM + angelzye - Welcome :flower: Haha, that is very impressive reading the whole thread :D there is a lot to read - Good luck, hope you get your bfp very soon!! In the meantime, enjoy chatting to everyone here!

ptntly wtg - Oooh these things sound promising, hate to symptom spot but can't ignore them all! FX for this cycle!

MrsFX - How are you? Hope things are going well so far with relaxed plans!

Everyone else - Heeellloooooo! :flower:

AFM - Hmmm nothing, CD5 and boorrring! I'm just living any excitement through your girls this week! :hugs:

I have been looking at all the things I want to buy for new baby - Arghhhh, I cannot start buying until this baby has been made, but there's so much I want to get! (Even though I already have loads from DS :D)

x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->