Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

1dpo! I'm so excited, feel like I've done everything right this month thanks to SMEP. I am curious though, my ovulation was a little belated and my BBS are ridiculously sore, got sore about 2 days before ovulation and just keep getting worse. My boobs never hurt before through AND after ovulation, and it's obviously not pregnancy related, just hope it's not a sign that something is wrong :(

Its great that you can start out the 2ww positive - I hate the hindsight of maybe i should have done this or that - lets hope this is the month!!
My boobs are killing me today as well - thats how i had a 'feeling' i was going to ovu earlier as it started yesterday. But i do normally get it so no big surprises, hope it settles down tho - i want to take my bra off, but dont think my colleagues would approve :haha:

I agree! It's puts you on such a good start if you go into the tww thinking you've done all you can. Good luck x

Hello fellow SMEPers. Really hoping someone could help. I've posted this in the opk gallery but figured twice the posting = twice the advice. I took the top test at 11am with quite concentrated wee, and the bottom one at 3pm with not very concentrated wee. Does this indicate I'm coming into my surge, and should I re-test in a few hours. Really don't want to miss my window :winkwink:
Thanks in advance for any responses
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• WP_000369.jpg
    WP_000369.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 35
mrs Treasure if you fancy a laugh look at this thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...7-things-you-do-now-you-didnt-before-ttc.html

Oh MrsFX you brightened up my day, that post did make me lol! Anyway, my eye is twitching so I must go and Google if that is a possible *symptom* and I must go and find my lucky pants :winkwink: :rofl:

:hugs:
Hi ptntly wtg! Af is due on the 26th for me - So i'm just a day behind you :) My original plan was to wait and test then - but seeing as I'm already having to try my hardest not to poas I am just hoping I can hold out until the end of the week. :blush:

Previous months I have not been this crazy I'm sure!!

x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...7-things-you-do-now-you-didnt-before-ttc.html

Oh MrsFX you brightened up my day, that post did make me lol! Anyway, my eye is twitching so I must go and Google if that is a possible *symptom* and I must go and find my lucky pants :winkwink: :rofl:

I have my lucky pants washed for tonight!!
I also noticed that I left my hair straighteners plugged in 2 days in a row. Must be baby brain!!!! Little did we know that ttc-itus could turn our brains into mush before conception!!

I have my lucky pants washed for tonight!!
I also noticed that I left my hair straighteners plugged in 2 days in a row. Must be baby brain!!!! Little did we know that ttc-itus could turn our brains into mush before conception!!

:rofl:

Hello fellow SMEPers. Really hoping someone could help. I've posted this in the opk gallery but figured twice the posting = twice the advice. I took the top test at 11am with quite concentrated wee, and the bottom one at 3pm with not very concentrated wee. Does this indicate I'm coming into my surge, and should I re-test in a few hours. Really don't want to miss my window :winkwink:
Thanks in advance for any responses
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Tankgirl, It def looks like its getting darker to me so i would say you are coming near to ovu, i would start to dtd now and test again this eve if you want but def tomorrow morning. I do find the strip tests quite hard to read but its looking very close to positive! :happydance: Good Luck!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/614341-would-you-dooooo-bfp.html

Is also a funny thread.

Tankgirl. It looks like you're getting closer to your peek!!

CertainTurton: Do you take another OPK tomorrow? I haven't used the smiley ones and wonder if you are expecting another smiley tomorrow or if it detects your peek only. You must know your body well to predict the early Ov.

Update: I'm on CD10 and DH at work until midnight so off to bed soon so that I can get up when he gets home!! The things we do! I'm determined to do it properly this month. Temp risen quite a bit 36.60 to 36.84. But CBFM is reporting high so still on track for CD 14!! Feeling hopeful but this is the hopeful phase. Oh look I'm skeptical again... ohhh mood swings..

Hi Guys - I'm scared to do a test just yet, I find if the test is negative I feel poop, but if AF arrives I seem to just deal with it!!

I am going to loo every half hour just to check and see if anything has happened yet! I am like clockwork so 14dpo normally af is here and a show 13dpo...so I think I will wait til Friday morning when I know I am deffo a few days late as this has never happened before. My leutal phase has been 14dpo for the last yr, but I think I am just going to not get my hopes up too much as we all know how dissapointing it is when af comes!!

Oooo here's hoping girls - Good Luck everyone!!!

Thought I would roll out the smilies in luck for you!!!!
I know its a little :wacko:
to send you :flower::flower:
but :winkwink: we are in on your secret
and hope you give us the :thumbup:
with some :baby: news
keep :haha:
and do a :happydance:
because you have tried your best and now need to wait so
:kiss:
and
:hugs:
and lots of luck for you

Aww mrsfx- loving the smiles! Got a good feeling for us allthis month.
I won't bother doing another opk tomorrow as it will prob still be a smiley, I've always been told I only need to do it until the 1st smiley which means it will be within 12-48 hours so basically get :sex: :haha: I guess I do know some of the signs, like I had sore boobs on cd9 which I normally get on cd13, also I had strange cm on cd8 and 9 so was a bit suspicious. Ttc really does seem to help me get to know my cycles.

Jacq1980- sounding promising- everything crossed for you

did smep for the first time this cycle along with preseed and softcups and got my bfp this morning! it works!!

did smep for the first time this cycle along with preseed and softcups and got my bfp this morning! it works!!

:yipee: Congratulations!! :yipee:

I'm a little hesitant about softcups....I feel the same way about tampons. I have some weird fear that they'll get stuck up there! Any helpful hints about using softcups?? :blush:

they are very intimidating when you look at them because they are huge but when u pinch them they slide right in. it definitely takes practice putting them in while ur still on ur back with ur legs in the air but i woulld use them even if i wasnt ttc bc i hate standing up and everything coming out eeew. they kept everything where they needed to be.

I just got the softcups, and I'm trying them tonight! I have to admit, I'm more worried about taking it out...

this is really strange...I think I ovulated early as well, Certainturton..I got these stinging cramps in my left ovary last afternoon and I was CD11 so i guess they could well be O..We bd'd on CD5 and 9 and then I rushed home from work to BD yesterday hoping we catch the egg! they do live for 12-48 hours after ovulation right? Can anyone offer any advice, please ladies? I have a feeling if i O'd yesterday we didnt get enough BD in... :( maybe out for this cycle
Should we continue the BDing...I dont do OPK or temping (too much pressure!!)....AF due June 4...
Any thoughts??? help!

Hi Guys!..I am absolutely new to this forum..so need A LOT of advice..we have been trying for about 3-4 months to conceive, but no luck so far :( ...this is the first month when I have started using OPK. My last AF was on May 3; today was CD15 and I noticed a darker line (but not dark enough as the control line - slight difference though)...

We have been BD'ing as follows:

CD 7
CD 8
CD 10
CD 14
CD 15

What should be my next steps?? any advice is much appreciated!

Hi Guys!..I am absolutely new to this forum..so need A LOT of advice..we have been trying for about 3-4 months to conceive, but no luck so far :( ...this is the first month when I have started using OPK. My last AF was on May 3; today was CD15 and I noticed a darker line (but not dark enough as the control line - slight difference though)...

We have been BD'ing as follows:

CD 7
CD 8
CD 10
CD 14
CD 15

What should be my next steps?? any advice is much appreciated!

Hello! I am not great with the strip OPK's, but I would say you are coming into your surge so would bd on CD15 and 16.... Good luck!

MrsFX - Love the smilies!! :D Lots of luck to Jacq1980!

CertainTurton - What CD are you on now? Almost the tww for you? :)

bellaxgee - YAY, CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: -

Well today is about 7dpo for me, and actually feeling a bit sick and dizzy today - though, OH has been claiming he hasn't felt well for the past couple days so thats not as promising a symptom as i'd like it to be! Otherwise feeling ok. Only another 7 days to go!!!! (Prob less than that till I will start cracking out the tests) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->