Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Welcome to all the new ladies, let me know if you want to be added to the list on the 1st page :)

I'm now on cd 9 and we started our SMEP yesterday! All very exciting! Ive been doing opks since cd6 and as expected they are neg so far, but i do have a weird feeling im going to ovu early this month (norm on cd14) dont know why!?

MrsFX - we are they same as you! we do it loads on the way to pos opk but then were either to knackered or something gets in the way for the essential time (normally have guests staying or DH is away). However this month we have a nice free weekend when im expecting to ovulate so will not let things get in the way this time!!

TMI WARNING - i have also had something weird happen and i wondered if any of you ladies had it too - on cd 6 and 7 I had a fair bit of clear, almost jelly like cm and a little bit of slightly brown cm - I was really confused as surely its the wrong time for that?

Please add me to the list. Although it will be 22nd June before testing is great to chat to people using the same method and going through the same thing.

The last time after trying ttc using a calendar, opks and temping and having no luck i decided to give SMEP a try. So after AF in FEB 2009 i used the calendar in my phone and marked the days out and we stuck to it. Six days after OV in March 2009 i knew i was PG. Three days later this was confirmed on a HPT.

I will definatley be following SMEP next month and marking out the days in mine and hubbys calendar as soon as AF gets here.

Best of luck everyone.

I am proof that this works.

Wendy
x

Hi Wendyk07 - that's so great to hear a success story!! Really hope it gives us all BFPs!! Good luck this time around

:babydust:

so even though i wasnt feeling well we bd'd according to smep except one day...i am on 6dpo...the tww is horrible...luckily i am going to keep busy for the next week so i will try not to think about it...how is everyone???? :flower:

so even though i wasnt feeling well we bd'd according to smep except one day...i am on 6dpo...the tww is horrible...luckily i am going to keep busy for the next week so i will try not to think about it...how is everyone???? :flower:

Yay! I'm so glad someone else is joining me in my TWW meltdown! I have convinced myself my lower back aches today.... i'm still getting LOTS of cramps / dull aches in my lower stomach, but it just feels like AF is on her way to be honest :sad2: On a little bit of a downer as now i think im out already this month!

Stupid TWW :growlmad: couldnt be two day wait could it!!! x

Im cd6 ive ordered some ovulation strips which should be with me by the end of the week, in time for me to start testing :) and i think im gunna try 'the sperm meets egg plan' hopefully everything goes well!!

good luck to everyone!!! xxxxx

Hello Ladies!this is a wonderful thread...could i join in? I for one, find the whole OPK, :sex: timing very stressful. So much easier to follow your method...Definitely going to try this. May 7 was last AF, OV likely due May 21 ( not sure)...Next AF June 4 and not going to test before that for sure. We BD'd on CD 3, CD 8 and today is CD 9.Please add me!

Hi ladies, just thought I'd check in, well I'm now 10dpo and have no symptoms at all so feel out this cycle, did have a bad episode of forgetfulness last week but was um prob just being forgetful and am clutching at straws making out it could be a symptom :( dunno just feel really down about it all this cycle like it will never happen. We did everything right this month but now I'm worried I got a false positive opk because my temp only elevated once and then dipped and stayed just above my coverline I really don't get the bbt thing maybe I'm not ov idk. Fx for all you ladies xxx

O day for me!!! Will be 1dpo tomorrow!

Hello Ladies!this is a wonderful thread...could i join in? I for one, find the whole OPK, :sex: timing very stressful. So much easier to follow your method...Definitely going to try this. May 7 was last AF, OV likely due May 21 ( not sure)...Next AF June 4 and not going to test before that for sure. We BD'd on CD 3, CD 8 and today is CD 9.Please add me!

Welcome kbkb, i have now added you :) Good Luck! We are on exactly the same cycle, last period 7th, due 4th!

Not sure if this will affect the "plan" or not? We dtd cd8, took off cd9. But we then dtd cd10, 11 & 12. (I thought I had a positive opk.) But today is for sure ++++. So we will dtd tonight and tomorrow.

so maybe I should be out of the "plan" ???? IDK :shrug:

My AF is due June 3 if it stays on track, I have an average 28 day cycle but it varies between 26-30. I'll be testing June 3 if I don't see AF by then. Probably even a couple days before :) I just realized today it's my one year wedding anniversary on June 5 so I hope soo much for a positive to celebrate!! I started SMEP on CD7 and so far so good, we're on track and waiting for a pos opk! :)

Wendyk07: thank you so much for a positive story on this thread. I hope that like you did first time round, I will feel it when I am pregnant, hopefully more so that all the pantomine symptoms I get every month!!

MrsTreasure: You aren't out until AF is in hon. I hope you have something distracting and positive planned for next thursday.

Update and question: We started the plan on sat so BD: CD 7 and 8 (I think we are allowed one cheat). Planning on CD10 and 12 expecting a peak on my CBFM on CD14. should we BD 13/14/15 or 14/15/16?

Wendyk07: thank you so much for a positive story on this thread. I hope that like you did first time round, I will feel it when I am pregnant, hopefully more so that all the pantomine symptoms I get every month!!

MrsTreasure: You aren't out until AF is in hon. I hope you have something distracting and positive planned for next thursday.

Update and question: We started the plan on sat so BD: CD 7 and 8 (I think we are allowed one cheat). Planning on CD10 and 12 expecting a peak on my CBFM on CD14. should we BD 13/14/15 or 14/15/16?

I think you are meant to bd on the day of O, then for 2 nights after - so if you Ov on CD14 I would day it's 14/15/16. Hopefully someone elsewill confirm this aswell! :) x

Thanks Smiley.
I hope it is 14/15/16 because I wonder if that is where we are going 'wrong' too much before positive OV test not enough after. If i find out anything to the contrary I will post it.
I'm sorry you're feeling down. You are not out yet. The TWW is worse that the waiting to Ov time. Have something to distract you ready for next week. You are feeling some symptoms which can't be a bad thing.

Yay! I'm so glad someone else is joining me in my TWW meltdown! I have convinced myself my lower back aches today.... i'm still getting LOTS of cramps / dull aches in my lower stomach, but it just feels like AF is on her way to be honest :sad2: On a little bit of a downer as now i think im out already this month!

Stupid TWW :growlmad: couldnt be two day wait could it!!! x

i know how you feel..i am aware to every single pain or weird feeling in my body...last night i had heartburn and cramps...i do this every month....think positive; you are still in the game until AF comes and even then there is always next month :thumbup:

Thanks hun :hugs: It's funny, just feel horrible :sad2: don't know what's wrong with me! I hate the 2ww so much, as soon as af comes I deal with it and move on and think ok this time but 2ww is just awful, I know all you girlies know how I feel. So glad I've got bnb, sorry for being a misery guts!

mrs Treasure if you fancy a laugh look at this thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...7-things-you-do-now-you-didnt-before-ttc.html

MrsFX I agree with the others that if you get your pos on cd 14 you should dtd on cd 14/15/16 coz you will actually ovulate 12-48 hrs after the pos test. That way the sperm are ready and waiting all the time :)
cmon- I don't think you are out th smep - all bd is useful :) opks can be so tricky that's why I love my cb digi! Just dtd for the next 3 days if you can :)

I'm on cd 9 now- finding it a bit hard to not dtd today ESP as my app says I'm fertile but I know it's meant to be good to have a day between. Getting impatient tho- wish I could just get preg right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->