Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Smiley-thats gonna be really soon, HON!! :dance:
i am playing hooky from work. Everyone at work is sick and I so dont wanna catch anything!
Yesterday was awful, was sick 4 times...so enough excuse for a friday bunk
:haha: !!!!

How old is your DS btw? Does he want a kid bro/sis? awww....thats so cute when they do!

Smiley-thats gonna be really soon, HON!! :dance:
i am playing hooky from work. Everyone at work is sick and I so dont wanna catch anything!
Yesterday was awful, was sick 4 times...so enough excuse for a friday bunk
:haha: !!!!

How old is your DS btw? Does he want a kid bro/sis? awww....thats so cute when they do!

Ohh I hope so :D My DS is 16 months now.... and it is such a lovely age!! Talking all the time and always making me laugh!! It just amazes me the things he understands / does. Love it so much, just can't wait to give him a brother of sister! He is too young to request a brother or sister yet though, but he's so good with other babies... I think by the time i'm actually pregnant he will be so cute about it!

Ah no, sickness is back again for you?! Do they know you are pregnant? don't blame you taking a day off - I would! Just spend the day in your duvet :D

x x x x

aw 16 months??? that's soooo cute!!! i'm sure he'll be one of those wise older brothers the younger one worships!

AFM, today is great...sitting alone at home
My boss and 2 co-workers know, thankfully they're being very nice and supportive...curled up in my duvet ...mmmmm...i wish everyday would be like this!

Ahh i'm so very jealous! Sitting at home curled up with duvet is pretty much my ideal day - haha! Instead I am at work, freezing cuz they've got the air con blasting around the office and its absolutely tipping it down outside.

Thats great they are being supportive, I dread to think how my work are going to react, I can't wait to see the look on their faces though! x x x

Thanks everyone!
Steph, I really hope it's just implantation bleeding!
ptntly wtg, did you temp this month, or just use OPK's?

AFM, things are looking better and better. I felt awful last night - crampy and bloated and my bbs hurt like crazy, but I've been sleeping tons too. My temp went back up today, and it's really starting to look triphasic, which makes me hopeful, as the one other month I've temped (only started using BBT last month) I had nothing like that. Holding off testing, but I'm 10 dpo today, and I think I'll test tomorrow with FMU - I can't stand the wait anymore!

Anyone else feel like as soon as they test, all their hopes will be crushed because the tests ALWAYS are BFN? I feel like I 'could' be pregnant as long as I don't test, but testing will make me not pregnant. Ugh.

i actually took a break from smep this month but we definitely had :sex: during mid cycle so anything is possible!!!! i feel the same way about taking a test...i actually feel as if i dont test i could be preg but as soon as i poas i know it is going to be a bfn lol

Just took my 4dpo test and I swear I can see something starting to form on it.... Probably wishful thinking but I hope I see something real soon!

My cervix is so high up there that I can barely reach it! I think this is about as high as it has been because I can always reach it fairly easy. I never know if it is closed or not tho because after my miscarriage it always seems open... I can almost stick my finger in it all the time so have no idea if it close or not... but it is definitely firm. Also have had lots of lotiony/stick CM and still had it today but also had a big glob of EWCM except it wasn't clear, was an opaque color :D Hope this is a good sign!

Ok so I never really symptom spot too much unless I know for sure it is not something that normally happens to me.

Well every since I started drinking water and taking prenatals over a month ago I have had tons of energy every day... like I felt like a completely different person with all of the energy I had.

Well on Wednesday I was super super tired and fatigued.... like I could barely do anything but lay on the couch I was so tired. Today is turning out the same way... I woke up with normal high energy and over the past 3 hours it has gotten sapped out of me and I am laying on the couch yawning falling to sleep. This is definitely not normal for me and I just know it is a sign. I have not gotten any more or less sleep than normal and didn't do anything physically draining at all. Hell I even had a large iced coffee this morning which always peps me up like crazy.

Yep, definitely a symptom, I just know it!!

Smiley: it will come soon hon. I know it.

Mustang: it all sounds really positive. I can't see the second line but I'm looking on my iPhone. Keep on with the testing.

Hoping: any sign of Af?

Steph I'm sorry to hear about Af.

Oh yes afm. Another high on the cbfm. Phew. I would like to ov on Saturday or Sunday please god. DH working nights no chance of bd today.

Cm increasing. Wet not ewcm interesting this old body of mine

I don't know what's going on but I feel really really bad right now. Been super tired all day and that went from being tired to being super pissed off and extremely uncomfortable in my stomach area. Wondering if I am coming down with something. All I want to do is cry right now... I am in a horrible mood and feeling very stressed out but have had nothing happen to make me stressed.

Hey mrs fx- no sign of af- 32 days tomorrow which is when my second af would have been due so have now missed 2 cycles. Tested tonight and bfn!!! Getting impatient for appointment now!

Oh yes afm. Another high on the cbfm. Phew. I would like to ov on Saturday or Sunday please god. DH working nights no chance of bd today.

Cm increasing. Wet not ewcm interesting this old body of mine

Woohoo to the high! I don't fully know how this works, but are you waiting for a peak? That would be good timing if it came at the weekend for you. I still never see ewcm, i'm sure it's a myth :haha:

Hey mrs fx- no sign of af- 32 days tomorrow which is when my second af would have been due so have now missed 2 cycles. Tested tonight and bfn!!! Getting impatient for appointment now!

Oh noo! bfn - Not what we wanted to see... I foget, when did you say your appointment is? Soon I hope!!

x x x

I'm super bored at work so I thought I'd post something. I'm currently 2dpo and no sign of anything. Only thing I'm feeling is very gassy as my ticker shows but that's normal for me. OH is having issues w/ his phone and yelling at me instead of Sprint so I'd like to slit his throat right now!! But by no means am I moody! :growlmad: Haha!!

Anyhoo, down to business….

Steph - any news??? Did the :witch: come? I hope not!!! FX for ya!! Hey, that exercise took a lot out of me!!! Or I just didn't feel like doing the dance…hehe :haha: Any ol' excuse, right??

Mustang - I'm sorry your having a rough day. I hope this is a good sign, though. Try to relax. Take a nap. :sleep:

Twinkl3 - sorry the :witch: got you! GL this cycle!!!

Plnty - sorry your not feeling well! FX for you!!!

Colta - 7 pee-wee breaks in one day?? Wow! I usually don't take many potty breaks a day either but what's the norm? Anyhoo, sounds like a lot and I know it's a pain!! Hopefully, it's a good sign, tho.

DSM - welcome!! SMEP is fun but don't over do it! I thought I could hang and do :sex: everyday but I failed miserably!! :sad2: oh well, I'll just count myself out for this month and start new next month. Unless, of course, my prayers are answered! :D

Kbkb - So I went back and looked at your previous posts when you found out you were preggo!! That was great!!! You went to the doc and everything and they dismissed you! Some ppl just know their bodies!! I hope you and baby are feeling great today!!!

Smiley - baby clothes are so cute; aren't they? I love little babies!! I couldn't go baby clothes shopping right now or I'd be going nuts! :loopy: 16mo old?? Wow!! I bet he'd love to have a playmate (and someone to beat up on when he gets older) hehe…happens to the best of us!

MrsFX - GL on the wkend Ov!! FX!!

Hoping - Sorry the :witch: is holding out on ya! At least she can drop off a bfp if she's not gonna show up!! Ugh!!! GL!!

Sprouty - any news??? How are you feeling, doll??

Crowned - How are ya? Any news?

Angelzye - GL!! FX for ya!!!

GL to everyone!!! I hope we get some positve results for a SMEP this month!! I'll be stalking around for awhile as I am still bored!

Well... I couldn't resist and ran out and bought a FRER... I know its only early, but I'm sure you ladies know how it is! :blush:

Anyway, I'm said to say it was stark white, a very very obvious :bfn:.
I'm quite disappointed. I know that it's only early yet, but I can't help but feel as if this isn't going to be my month, despite all the signs I've been having.
:cry:
Ah well, what can ya do? I suppose I'm not out until the witch shows her face... and I'm still a few days away, plus.. my temp is still rising, which is different than last month, where it was declining at 8dpo... so ya never know..

Anyway, good luck to all of you still waiting and keep your FX for me that the witch stays away!

Attachments

• DSCF5003.jpg
    DSCF5003.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF5002.jpg
    DSCF5002.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Hi Beauty2 - What time is it where u are? Haha, I do some of my best (longest) posts when i'm at work as well :D Ahhh 2dpo, I wish I was 2dpo already again!! Oh yes, baby clothes are on my list... and I want a baby sling... and a breastfeeding pillow... and a whole array of new baby related items - can't wait!!

colta - How many dpo are u hun? Is your ticker right, 8? That's still very early, really shouldnt get disheartened!! :hugs: Go look at lots of charts on fertility friend of ladies getting bfn before bfp's - that will swing you back round to thinking positive!!

x x x

Colta - No worries...yet! You're only 8dpo. I'm sure every pregnancy is different. Just give it time and enjoy yourself this wkend. Come back fresh and ready for bfp!!!

Smiley - it's 2:42pm or 14:42 (U.S. - Illinois - Chicago). Can't wait to get out of here and enjoy the sunny beautiful weather!! Ugh!!! So cute that you have your baby list all ready to go. That's great since you will be getting that bfp very soon! I just know it!!! Me, on the other hand, my DD is 5yrs. It would be like having my first baby all over again! Oh well, I'm ready!!

Beauty I know what you mean about feeling like you are starting all over when you already have an older kid. My son was 6 when my littlest was born and I had to start completely over with everything. I will have to with this baby too... I don't hold on to anything baby related, once they outgrow it, it is gone!

I don't mind having to buy everything new again though so no biggie :)

Oh how I miss the days of being able to tell if I was pregnant by whether my boobs were sore or not... that's how I told with both of my boys. Every since I got implants my boobs never ever get sore at all... not once in the 2 years that I have had them...kinda sucks really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->