Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Mustang - Completely off subject and wrong forum but....Oooh, I want implants!!! I've been researching for about 6 months now. Care to share what kind you have??? I think I'm going to wait until after I have this 2nd baby! Come on 2nd baby! OH doesn't want me to have them, tho :sad1:

Doing SMEP this month...I'm on ?cycle day 12? so supposedly O is 5 days away considering my cycle ranges from 30-33 day. Have bd'd every day since day 8, i know its supposed to be every other day, but im not complaining :thumbup: Starting the mucinex today ...hoping that will help too
Anyone ever done the robo or mucinex? whats the mg? I've heard 200 mg 3x a day 5 days before O and a day or 2 after.

Oh and on Thursday of next week I have a store that has a 50% off day and I went in yesterday to buy some bows for my little girl and seen they had a Clearblue Fertilty monitor for $30 bucks, so if its still there on Thurs. i think im gonna grab it for $15, can't beat that and they had a box of 2 digis that would be only $3.

Beauty... I have saline under the muscles. Paid 5500$ out the door for everything and I love them!! I went from a saggy AA to ginormous DD's that are actually almost DDD's :D I am only 5'1 and 106 pounds so they definitely stand out but they look good on me, nobody thinks they look weird at all.

I am worried about how another pregnancy is going to affect them tho, I hope they don't start sagging because I am not planning on getting them re-done for another 3 years or so (maybe sooner is hubby's business starts booming like I think it will ;) )

I never wear bras tho, never have my whole life and I have actually read research that shows that people who don't wear bras will sag less when they are older than people who did wear bras!

So when I was pregnant with my last kiddo my AA boobs went up to a D cup! I think with this pregnancy they will probably get up to G's so I think I am going to get a super tight too small sports bra and keep them strapped down the whole time they are huge from pregnancy (this is what my surgeon told me to do).

LOL sorry for the long post but in conclusion, if you want them I say get them! They will make you feel so great, like a completely new person!!

I got implants in July of 2008. I love them. I always had large boobs but after child birth and 70 lbs of weight loss they were like sad wind socks. Horrible. I had a lollipop lift and saline implants under the muscle. I have the same problem, never get tender or swollen boobs anymore because of them. The HUGE boobs was how I knew I was pregnant with my daughter (we weren't trying in fact I was on bc). If I remember correctly I got 400 cc in one and 450 in the other.

Oh and I paid 5k, but put it on a Care Credit credit card. It's a medical credit card accepted by a lot of cosmetic surgeons.

Mustang: poor you, I hope it goes away and you can have some rest from symptom spotting.

Hoping: I am soooooooo sorry for ur bfn. Any idea when the scan will be?

Smiley: yep you get highs before 2 days of peaks when u OV. I got some info about our fertility appointment today. They want to know dates of last 3 Af and any meds we're on. I'm glad we have more information. Made myself laugh today thinking that we r 'taking it easy' this cycle but I am still using opks and softcups. The only thing I'm taking easy is the bding. Surely that's the most important?!?

Oh and I paid 5k, but put it on a Care Credit credit card. It's a medical credit card accepted by a lot of cosmetic surgeons.

I wish I could have financed mine but we have absolutely no credit... pay cash for everything which in hindsight is actually very good.

I got 505 in one and 565 in the other I think... it could have been 550 in one and 565 in the other... been so long I can't remember. I also got the 10 year warranty to tho... LOL! So if mine deflate before 10 years is up they give me the money to replace both boobs instead of just one. I think I still have to pay the hospital costs tho but the warranty pays the rest which is fine by me!

I've always been curious about lifts... did they leave bad scars on you? I got a crease incision and still have very visible scars even 2 years later. They aren't raised or bumpy or anything but still an odd purple color, they never went white like most peoples do. I am super thrilled that I didn't need a lift because I would have had horribly scared boobs since it seems like I scar poorly, atleast with just a crease scar nobody can see it!

Wow, you ladies got the 411 huh? Lol....thanks so much for sharing!! I'm really going to get them after the 2nd baby. I think I want the silicone gummy bears (the new ones that won't leak), behind the muscle, and I'm not sure what cc's I'll get yet. Haven't had a consultation.

Anyhoo, still gassy (tmi) but nothing else really. I'm going to try not to symptom spot and take it easy. Yea right :rofl:

My husband has the credit, got him to cosign when we were dating, what a sucker lol. I scar really well so my scars are near invisible. My MIL scars purple too, her lift scars are bad.

Beauty, be careful with silicons as you are suppose to get a MRI every 3 years to make sure they didn't rupture. Even tho they don't leak out in to your body, if they happened to rupture, the gummy part of the implant can fuse to the inside of your breast and cause massive problems if not caught in time.

I still feel crampy. Really concerned bout my ov this cycle. Shouldn't my ovary have stopped being tender by now if I ovulated 4 days ago? I'm worried its stuck in there or something.

Hi ladies,
Having a not-so-good morning. 11dpo and tested for the first time, BFN, but my chart still looks really good, so I don't know what's going on. I have a 12 day luteal phase, I think, so I thought 11 dpo would be a good time to test, but maybe it's still early?

Mustang, your symptoms sound really good. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My stress level has been super high all day and it just gets better. My 9 year old and 3 year old are constantly hitting each other and tattling today then my 3 year old grabs a dinner plate with food on it that I didn't clear yet and chunks it on the floor. So I am picking up smashed plate mixed in with mashed potatoes, green beans, and salisbury steak while trying to keep the bulldog from eating it.

Ok so 3 year old gets in trouble and goes to bed and I figure I would take a nice relaxing bath (my first bath in over a year). Everything is great, I am relaxing in the bath (I have a ginormous garden tub) and my bulldog is sitting on the steps whining at me because she is so attached to me that I can't go anywhere without her. So her whining turns in to barking and I tell her to shut up and go the hell away!! She turns around and goes somewhere, I thought she was laying on the floor. Fast forward 30 seconds and this damn dog comes flying over the edge of the tub and in to the bath with me, covering the entire freaking bathroom with all of the water that was in the tub. After I recover from the shock of the situation I notice that there is all of 4 inches of water left in the tub and the rest is all over the walls and on my carpet.

Nice, real freaking nice. My day has been absolutely fan-freaking-tastic.

Been using opk's since CD 9 twice a day/ 10 am and 10 pm. Been :sex: every other day but mostly just for fun :) Got my first smiley face yesterday on CD 18 and EWCM on CD15. HOPING and PRAYING that we will be expecting a bro/sis for my daughter!!

Hello and welcome to all the new girls! this is a very cool thread -all the ladies are just lovely and very supporting

Crowned/Mustang-sounding very good....FX for you!

and Steph1505- One wipe does not the :witch: make. It could definitely be implantation bleeding. sorry if i missed this info, when is AF actually due? I think (IF U CAN :haha:) resist POAS until then....but test again day of AF ......FX for you, as long as AF not full force, there is HOPE! your symptoms were really promising. Im feeling optimistic.....

Hey everyone!! Sorry have missed the past few days! Been working loads!! AF is in full force so I'm definitely into my third cycle!! Oh well, I'm not as depressed anymore! Just looking forward to another go at it!!

In away to catch up on the past few pages! Hope everyone is good today!

Xxxxxxx

Hey everyone!! Sorry have missed the past few days! Been working loads!! AF is in full force so I'm definitely into my third cycle!! Oh well, I'm not as depressed anymore! Just looking forward to another go at it!!

In away to catch up on the past few pages! Hope everyone is good today!

Xxxxxxx

Helloooo! I've been waiting for your update hun - sorry it's full on AF :hugs: My AF this time was very light in comparison to other months so could understand where you were coming from, but I know it was defo AF. Glad you are feeling more positive and ready to give this cycle a go :flower:

x x x x

Okay so i told my husband this morning where going to be doing the sperm meets egg plan and then if it fails i want my CBFM next month LOL!

Steph1505-so sorry you got the AF!
Beauty-wow, i am impressed at your patience reading back all those pages!! Thanks so much for the kind words-feeling a lot better today after working off my bed yesterday.LOL
MrsFX- :flower: and GL with the BDing!!!

My stress level has been super high all day and it just gets better. My 9 year old and 3 year old are constantly hitting each other and tattling today then my 3 year old grabs a dinner plate with food on it that I didn't clear yet and chunks it on the floor. So I am picking up smashed plate mixed in with mashed potatoes, green beans, and salisbury steak while trying to keep the bulldog from eating it.

Ok so 3 year old gets in trouble and goes to bed and I figure I would take a nice relaxing bath (my first bath in over a year). Everything is great, I am relaxing in the bath (I have a ginormous garden tub) and my bulldog is sitting on the steps whining at me because she is so attached to me that I can't go anywhere without her. So her whining turns in to barking and I tell her to shut up and go the hell away!! She turns around and goes somewhere, I thought she was laying on the floor. Fast forward 30 seconds and this damn dog comes flying over the edge of the tub and in to the bath with me, covering the entire freaking bathroom with all of the water that was in the tub. After I recover from the shock of the situation I notice that there is all of 4 inches of water left in the tub and the rest is all over the walls and on my carpet.

Nice, real freaking nice. My day has been absolutely fan-freaking-tastic.

This story just made me crack up this morning (about your pup); You must have been SO PISSED! But hopefully you can laugh about it later :thumbup: Ooooh dogs...

Ladies... I had an IC with a VERY faint line this morning. But it's a very faint pink line and DH saw it too. So I took another one. Same thing. Oh my gosh - I've never seen any kind of second line before! I'm going to try to hold out until tomorrow morning and take another one then, but I'm starting to get excited!!
AF is due today, so I guess we'll see if she shows up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->