Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Okay, a pic for all you ladies. The top one was taken first, the bottom was taken ten minutes later. They're easier to see in person than in the pic, as usual. Can you see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_4639.jpg
    IMG_4639.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 28
Crowned - GL!!! I hope you get your bfp!!!!

Kbkb - Glad your feeling better!!

Mustang - Wow, that sucks!! Very funny story, tho!

Steph - Sorry the :witch: caught ya!! Go get 'em this cycle!!!

Charlie - GL!! FX for you!!

Lolo - I hope you're feeling better today!! Any update???

AFM - no update really. OH is on attack mode when it comes to :sex: doesn't he know we need to save our energy??? Ugh!! We can't even make :baby: right now!! Geez!!! But it is fun, tho! :blush:

GL to everyone this cycle!!!! :dust:

Btw, I can def see a 2nd line, Crowned!!! Looks very promising!! GL, doll!!! :thumbup:

I think I have been getting the faintest of faint lines on my tests today... well not even lines, just like a shadow line where I can see where the pink line will be. I have been testing for 5 days and never even had a hint of anything and believe me I tried every way I could to see something.

I have taken about 6 tests today and seen this on every one. I sure hope I can actually see something for real tomorrow morning!! :D

Congrats crown and mustang, hope those lines stick, I'm jealous!

Beauty- I'm still sensitive in my nether regions. If I press in the area its very tender. Just ate dinner (way too much) and as I sit here I feel crampy in general across the whole area. Feeling some aches in the muscles under my arms. Odd.

Well I don't have any "for sure" lines yet, just think I see something which could be nothing. Will know within a few days for sure!! I sure hope they turn in to real lines tho, I want my March baby sooo bad!

So for the past 3 days I have been just so pissed off about everything. I don't know why my stress is so high, nothing out of the ordinary has been happening. I usually get like this a day before AF is due but she isn't due for 8 days or so. I don't know why but I am just in a horrible mood!!

Crowned - I can see a second line in the top test!!!! Amazing!! Hope this is it for u!!

Mustang - let's see those tests!! Maybe in a few days those lines will b much darker!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Crowned - that totally looks like a bfp hun!!! Yay!! Good luck, I hope u see it darker very soon! :happydance::happydance: (I think it deserves flashy bfp!!)

Good luck girls, sounds like youre having some positive signs! Hope to see more bfp's x x x x

Hey everyone!! Sorry have missed the past few days! Been working loads!! AF is in full force so I'm definitely into my third cycle!! Oh well, I'm not as depressed anymore! Just looking forward to another go at it!!

In away to catch up on the past few pages! Hope everyone is good today!

Xxxxxxx

Helloooo! I've been waiting for your update hun - sorry it's full on AF :hugs: My AF this time was very light in comparison to other months so could understand where you were coming from, but I know it was defo AF. Glad you are feeling more positive and ready to give this cycle a go :flower:

x x x x

Im def feeling more positive! I think that first day is def the hardest! But Yeh, just waiting for af to stop so we can start again!! Xxxxxxx

Congrats to crown and mustang! I'm so very jealous! :winkwink: But very happy for you both!

AFM... my temp took a big spike down today, well below my coverline. I'm cautiously optimistic that it may be implantation... but I'm not counting on it. If anyone wants to look at my chart and tell me what they think, have fun... but I really do think I'm out this month.

My Chart.... https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/web...id=19425&pub=1

Oooh Colta - your chart looks good, that could def be an implantation dip?! FX!

So, it's CD7 for me today and I did an opk and it is looking pretty close to positive!? It's def not pos yet, but doesn't look like it will be long. Bearing in mind last month my opk was very neg in the morn then pos by the evening! So hopefully in the next couple days! That would be very early tho, possibly liquorice root doing it's work?? Well AF has only just left the building so haven't got any bd's in yet, but will have to fix that this evening! I'm quite excited about this early Ov - tho knowing my luck it's just a freak raised lh level and will be back to glaringly negative by tomorrow!

x x x x

steph--sorry about the :witch: getting you
crowned--looks like a second line to me..FX FX
How is everyone else holding up this month???
AFM--nothing here...due for AF next week so i am not getting my hopes up cause we did not smep this month and i have no idea when I OV'd so we shall see :winkwink:

good luck ladies...can't wait to see those flashing bfps!!!!

Yay. I got a smiley face today on cd11 and managed a bd this morning-the first one this cycle. I'm having to work hard with oh this month as he is on strong medication for his back and it's affecting his sex drive. Hopefully I can persuade him to perform for the next couple of days...

Hello Ladies!!!

Crowned - def looks like a 2nd line to me!! FX for you!

Colta - GL! It's not over until it's over!! FX!

AFM - Not much has changed. I ate my traditonal parfait this morning (as always) and I literally gagged from eating the yogurt!! Ugh!! I love parfaits! Wtf??? Anyhoo, I've been having heartburn ever since but that has been happening for about a month now! Boobies are starting to get a little sensitive but that's the norm...I think :shrug: I'll just blame nausea and heartburn on the strawberries....too early for symptoms.

I hope you ladies enjoy your day!!! Talk soon!!!

Beauty2 - looks promising! Hope they are symptoms!! :D Just noticed your ticker says ttc babygirl, are u trying to gender sway? Or just hoping for a girl? x x x

Hey Smiley!

How are you today, doll? I hope you're enjoying the day (if it's still daytime where you are)!! I'm just really want another girl but i'd be happy either way. Little boys are so cute too!! How about you? What's your preference, if you have one?

I'm good thanks hun, have had a lovely day. The grand parents took ds out for the day so me and oh have lived a child free day - went out for lunch, got ice creams, bit of shopping and a lot of relaxing! It's 4.45 now so prob gonna sit in the garden this eve with a couple friends round.

How's your day? What dpo are you on? Can't wait to see if these are bfp symptoms for u!!

Na i don't have a pref, one minute I want another boy, next I want a girl... It's a good thing it's out my hands cuz I don't think i could ever make my mind up :D

In the middle of holding my pee for a few hours so I can try another opk - going to see if the earlier one today was accurate! (any excuse to poas!)

x x x x

Hi all. Sounds like we might get a few more bfps. Crowned I saw a second line on the top test. Very very best of luck.

Smiley: I hope u do OV earlier this time round, it's not fair you have to wait so long. Cd 11 for me and still a high I think I might just OV on time (cd14) this month which is fine, so long as it happens before next Friday I don't mind. A few more hours of house work then chill, with a grapefruit.

Hi all. Sounds like we might get a few more bfps. Crowned I saw a second line on the top test. Very very best of luck.

Smiley: I hope u do OV earlier this time round, it's not fair you have to wait so long. Cd 11 for me and still a high I think I might just OV on time (cd14) this month which is fine, so long as it happens before next Friday I don't mind. A few more hours of house work then chill, with a grapefruit.

Thanks! It really isn't fair having to wait soooo long to Ov, (Haha) - a cd14 ov would be great!! Keeping my FX!

Good you are on track for an on time ov - What's happening next Friday? Ohh I was meant to pick up some more grapefruit today but forgot :dohh: Must remember that tomorrow.

I'm feeling positive about this month... for all of us!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"