Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Ugh I wish I would start seeing some lines already! I swear I see this faint shadowy lines but I don't know if I just have line eye. If I am seeing them, they should be getting darker tomorrow otherwise maybe I am just crazy.

Smiley: Friday is the start of a hen weekend so I'm away from DH the whole time. I'm trying to eat real grapefruit this month rather than drink the juice. Hoping it works. Did u think it improved ur ewcm?

Mustang. Don't loose heart you're only 6 dpo. The tests ur using probably aren't strong enough. Good luck.

Smiley: Friday is the start of a hen weekend so I'm away from DH the whole time. I'm trying to eat real grapefruit this month rather than drink the juice. Hoping it works. Did u think it improved ur ewcm?

Mustang. Don't loose heart you're only 6 dpo. The tests ur using probably aren't strong enough. Good luck.

Ahh, that makes sense! Are you going anywhere nice? A whole hen weekend - sounds fun!! Hmm, to be honest I still didn't get any ewcm :growlmad: but it definitely increased the watery kind (which i've read is the next best on the fertile scale) - I started drinking it pretty early on in my cycle though and by the time Ov came round I had kind of forgotten to keep drinking it - so maybe if i'd kept it up the ewcm would have arrived? Will try harder this month! Do you think it made a difference to you last month?

x x x

Smiley I'm the same. Think the ewcm is just a ploy made up by chicken farmers to make us buy eggs. It gets watery through the cycle and pretty much dries up so I guess that's good. We're going to Chester. It's for the wedding in august, that I'm trying to loose weight for!! 3 lbs off would be good. Must try harder!

I'm super bored at work so I thought I'd post something. I'm currently 2dpo and no sign of anything. Only thing I'm feeling is very gassy as my ticker shows but that's normal for me. OH is having issues w/ his phone and yelling at me instead of Sprint so I'd like to slit his throat right now!! But by no means am I moody! :growlmad: Haha!!

Anyhoo, down to business….

Steph - any news??? Did the :witch: come? I hope not!!! FX for ya!! Hey, that exercise took a lot out of me!!! Or I just didn't feel like doing the dance…hehe :haha: Any ol' excuse, right??

Mustang - I'm sorry your having a rough day. I hope this is a good sign, though. Try to relax. Take a nap. :sleep:

Twinkl3 - sorry the :witch: got you! GL this cycle!!!

Plnty - sorry your not feeling well! FX for you!!!

Colta - 7 pee-wee breaks in one day?? Wow! I usually don't take many potty breaks a day either but what's the norm? Anyhoo, sounds like a lot and I know it's a pain!! Hopefully, it's a good sign, tho.

DSM - welcome!! SMEP is fun but don't over do it! I thought I could hang and do :sex: everyday but I failed miserably!! :sad2: oh well, I'll just count myself out for this month and start new next month. Unless, of course, my prayers are answered! :D

Kbkb - So I went back and looked at your previous posts when you found out you were preggo!! That was great!!! You went to the doc and everything and they dismissed you! Some ppl just know their bodies!! I hope you and baby are feeling great today!!!

Smiley - baby clothes are so cute; aren't they? I love little babies!! I couldn't go baby clothes shopping right now or I'd be going nuts! :loopy: 16mo old?? Wow!! I bet he'd love to have a playmate (and someone to beat up on when he gets older) hehe…happens to the best of us!

MrsFX - GL on the wkend Ov!! FX!!

Hoping - Sorry the :witch: is holding out on ya! At least she can drop off a bfp if she's not gonna show up!! Ugh!!! GL!!

Sprouty - any news??? How are you feeling, doll??

Crowned - How are ya? Any news?

Angelzye - GL!! FX for ya!!!

GL to everyone!!! I hope we get some positve results for a SMEP this month!! I'll be stalking around for awhile as I am still bored!

Wwhhoo!!! Thank you, i know what you mean, i never thought having :sex: could be so daunting Lol, i think we'll be ok for every other day, it's my first month using opk sticks to try work out when i ovulate too cos i have no clue, my doc said about 2 weeks before next period is due should be about right??
i'm so excited, i really hope we manage it this month, good luck everyone :thumbup:

So I don't know what to think. My face started to break out today and that usually happens during ovulation but it didn't this time. I usually don't break out during AF. When I was pregnant in january my face was horrible! Surely with AF being 6 to 8 days away I wouldn't be breaking out this early?

Making chicken cordon bleu tonight.... Mmmmmm

I've got more pink lines today, and I'm starting to think this is the real thing!
Mustang, I broke out like crazy last week, and in weird places. Usually if i do get spots, they're on my forehead or chin, but this was all across my cheek and along my jaw. Maybe it's a symptom for you! I might write out a list of my earliest symptoms for those of you who want a little extra hope :)

crowned, those are totally great lines. They are good enough to see in a blurry pic that far away, I would say congrats! Now send me some baby dust!!

:cry:....... I started spotting! I really do think I'm out this cycle. And two days before AF is even due! I'm worried that maybe I have a short lp and never noticed or that something else is wrong with me! That upsets me more than not being pregnant this cycle.. Ah well, maybe I'm just jumping the boat a bit early and freaking out for nothing. My moods have been all over the place today. :sad2: :loopy:

Hello Ladies!!

Smiley - child free days are great!! It makes it all worth it....lol. But I'm a soft, I tend to miss my daughter sooo much! Yes, I know :wacko: Anyhoo, I hope the grapefruit will work for ya. This a neat trick! I never heard of that. I'll have to try that one day. Thanks, ladies!

Crowned - I'm sooo happy for you!! I'm sure this is it!!! Congratulations!!! Keep us posted!!!! So exciting!!! :happydance:

Mustang - I think this might be it for you too!! You are having a lot of signs and the only thing left is a 2nd pink line but since you're still so early in the game I wouldn't count you out yet. You have some promising symptoms!! GL, doll!!! :dust:

DSM - yes, Ov is 2weeks before your next period. Unfortunately, meaning women don't know exactly what day our next period will start. For instance, My period goes 27-29 days. Using OPKs is a great idea!!!! GL to you!! :dust:

AFM - nothing really has changed. Earlier I had a few twinges in my abdomen but I think I had my mind on pregnancy symptoms so I think I was making that happen....he he :haha: you know how we get, ladies! Anyhoo, I'll keep you posted more symptoms but honestly I don't think I'm pregnant this cycle! However, it's not over until it's over :winkwink:

Keep up the good work!!! GL to everyone!!! :hugs:

Oh yea, Colta, spotting is not a period. Let's wait and see what happens! You still have some time. You never know :D

GL to you!! FX!! :dust:

Crowned- Looks great, definitely a faint line there! hope we can hit flashing bfp for you soon.
Loloshells- I had flashes of armpit pains all through the 2ww -fx, good sign...
Mustanggirl- GL!!! sounding positive

Thanks, hoping its good! Last night I felt really odd pain in my nether regions, coupled briefly by sharp pains in my lower back. If I end up pregnant this cycle I would be willing to bet it was implantation.

Thanks, hoping its good! Last night I felt really odd pain in my nether regions, coupled briefly by sharp pains in my lower back. If I end up pregnant this cycle I would be willing to bet it was implantation.

Exact same symptoms as I did...Copy Copy.....:happydance:

Oh lord I really hope this is it. I tend to read into symptoms... I feel like I make them happen!

Kbkb- do you recall if your baby maker area was tender around implantation? If I press lightly around mine its really tender. Worrying me.

Ladies, ladies, ladies!!

Not having a good morning!! Ugh!!! I got caught in a really bad storm today and I am soaked!!!! Armpit pain?? Nope, not having that. I have complete arm pain as if it was pulled out of it's socket!! :sad2: Hurts so bad!!! I can't even turn my head w/o it hurting like hell!!!! It's been going on for a couple of days now! Maybe I slept on it wrong.
Anyhoo, the yogurt made me nauseous again. I know...I know, I must be a glutton for punishment but I just love parfaits so much!! Still very gassy (as always)! Maybe I should see a doc about that. My abdomen feels heavy (could be gas again...hehe). Other than that, not much has changed. I'd really like to know what I keep doing to my arm, though. This sucks!!!!

How are you ladies??

Lolo - it's looking good for you! FX!!!

Mustang - FX for you too!!

:dust:

Well... it looks like I'm out. AF has started for sure this afternoon. Ah well... there's always next cycle... I'll be testing on the 5th of August methinks... provided hubby plays along.

Good luck to everyone else though!

Ladies, I was gonna post a pic, but it's definitely a BFP. I'm going to keep stalking you all though - I love this thread! Baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->