Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Congrats on all the BFPs ladies!!

I have nothing new to report. Have had a horrible lower back AF type back ache for the past 5 days and little bits of yellow EWCM but other than that, nothing.

Starting to feel out already tho. Still not getting any real lines on my tests and I am either 6dpo or 7dpo today. In January I started getting faint lines at 8dpo so if I don't see any tomorrow I am pretty much going to consider myself out.

Was really hoping I would nail it this cycle... I so wanted a March baby so bad since I was born in March... was really special to me.

I kinda figured I wouldn't get it this cycle tho, I didn't really have any EWCM on O day like I usually do.

Oh well... :cry:

Ladies, I was gonna post a pic, but it's definitely a BFP. I'm going to keep stalking you all though - I love this thread! Baby dust to everyone!

Congrats crowned!!!! i am so happy for you...wonderful news!!!:flower:

Crowned- :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:! welcome to the world of queasies! :dance: :yipee: :wohoo:

loloshells- nope, no pain there, but more like a sort of pullling sensation like i got in AF....but yours sounding very good, I am v hopeful for you!

I have bad gas pains today... hurts to even stand up! Hard time expelling any :( drinking sparkling mineral water to hopefully help force it out.

Crowned that is wonderful news !congratulations.

Smiley:any sign of that positive opk?

Afm: I got a peak today!!! phew. Operation seduction a go go

Crowned - CONGRATULATIONS!! YAY!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Knew is was a :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: So pleased for you!!

MrsFX - Nope no sign of positive opk yet, they are still pretty dark but not quite positive. It's CD9 today, so would be great if I could get one before the end of the week (then I'd be able to test and know before I went to France) but this might be a little bit too hopeful! How are you? Yay to getting your peak!! Good luck hun, hope you catch that eggy!!

Beauty2 - How are you today? What dpo are you now? Must be getting close to testing time :D

colta - Sorry to see AF got you :hugs: Hope you get rid of her for good this cycle!

ptntly wtg - How are you? Hows the tww treating you? :flower:

Hopingitwill - Hope you are ok hun :hugs: have you had any more news?

kbkb - :flower: Hope you are your little bean and looking after each other :D starting to get more people joining you now!

x x x x

:wohoo: for operation seduction for MrsFX!!
Smiley- yes, feel a lot better today, :flower: chipper almost....I'm waiting for YOU to join me quickly now...this cycle!!!!

Crowned - CONGRATULATIONS!! YAY!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Knew is was a :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: So pleased for you!!

MrsFX - Nope no sign of positive opk yet, they are still pretty dark but not quite positive. It's CD9 today, so would be great if I could get one before the end of the week (then I'd be able to test and know before I went to France) but this might be a little bit too hopeful! How are you? Yay to getting your peak!! Good luck hun, hope you catch that eggy!!

Beauty2 - How are you today? What dpo are you now? Must be getting close to testing time :D

colta - Sorry to see AF got you :hugs: Hope you get rid of her for good this cycle!

ptntly wtg - How are you? Hows the tww treating you? :flower:

Hopingitwill - Hope you are ok hun :hugs: have you had any more news?

kbkb - :flower: Hope you are your little bean and looking after each other :D starting to get more people joining you now!

x x x x

nothing much here...sore boobs which i always get and i have major back pain but i do have two bulging discs so i cant attribute that to symptoms...i am due for AF on monday...hopefully she wont come but i feel like i am definitely out this month....GL on your OV...hopefully you get a + soon!!!!:thumbup:

Hello Ladies!!

Mustang - how's it going? I know you wanted that March baby....sorry but it's not over until it's over! Be hopeful and GL!! FX! Crazy thing is my daughter's birthday is on the same day as mine, March 10th. Since my birthday has become irrelevant :sad1: but I don't even celebrate it anymore because she's the most important person. I try to spend the day doing fun stuff w/ her. It's our special day!! :hugs2:

Lolo - how's today treating ya? I hope you are feeling better!

Smiley - I hope you get your early Ov!!

Crowned - if I haven't said it before Congratulations on the :bfp:!!!! That's great news!! I hope you and baby are feeling good today!! YAY!!! :happydance: :headspin: :wohoo:

Kbkb - glad you and baby are feeling great today!!

AFM - I've been having the slightest bit of nausea for the past 2 days. But I've also been eating candy all day....that might be the problem :oops: My arm is feeling much better today after applying some Icy Hot on it last night. I think I slept on it wrong. Boobies are still a little sore but that's normal for the :witch: to arrive. I've also been very sleepy but I blame that on waking up at 4am every morning for work! 8-[
I wouldn't say I'm having any symptoms. With my last pregnancy I didn't get symptoms (that I noticed) until after I missed a period so, we'll see.

GL to everyone!!! :dust:

One more update: just started having mild cramps like the :witch: was going to show her ugly little face early! She better stay FAR AWAY until she's due!!!

I'm good today. Still a little hard gas but ill live. Not nearly as tender anymore either. Funny you mention arm pain, mine feels there's something wrong with the rotator cuff. I can't lift my arm without pain.

I dont FEEL pregnant so not too hopeful. If i were pg, what would my cervical mucous look like?

Lolo - Hmm, what the heck is up with our arms this week? This is becoming ridiculous! Mine is more connected to my neck and shoulder. Ugh!! It sucks!!!
Not really sure about the CM when pregnant. When I was pregnant (6yrs ago) I had absolutely no CM at all!! But I see other ladies saying theirs is very creamy and they have large amounts of it. What is yours like, if you don't mind me asking?

Yea, I hear that one too. Search for "The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms" thread on B&B. You'll see all the early signs from women who are pregnant or believe they are. Check it out! :thumbup:

Here's the link if it works or you can copy and paste:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

:bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!! 10 dpo, beautiful lines on dollar tree test! Ahhhh I was so confused bc I have absolutely NO symptoms this time around except a low grade fever 37.2-37.3 every now and then... Conceived 2 weeks after mc..... Wow, Please pray for this one to stick!!!! :wohoo:

Sprouty...so happy for your wonderful news..i love seeing these flashing bfp's
Mustang - hang in there...sounds promising
colta--sorry about AF showing her nasty face....new cycle on the way GL

Smiley - I hope you get your early Ov!!

Kbkb - glad you are feeling well!!!!
AFM - nothing much here...i dont know what dpo i am since i really didnt follow smep but i know for sure we BD'd during OV time...i have only had mild cramps that come and go and backache which i attribute to my two bulging discs....my boobs are sore but that happens often during my tww...other than that, no signs or anything.....i am due for AF on monday...she better not come!!!

GL to all and lots of :dust:
To all of you with BFP's....congrats and :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG, Sprouty!!! That's wonderful news!!!! Congratulations on your :bfp:!!!! YAY!!!! Definitely praying for your little buddle to stick this time!!!! I'm so happy for you, doll!!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!

New symptoms to report. So I mentioned mild cramping today well they've gotten much much worse!!! :hissy: Feels like my lower body is going to disconnect from the top half. Ugh! Also, I never mentioned this because I always have them but I had a vivid dream last night. Nothing new because everytime I sleep I try of something different and very vivid but in this dream I was being chased and almost eaten by a pit bull!! Not the biggest fan of large dogs. Still had very mild nausea. Still I wouldn't get to excited because I had way more symptoms last month and the :witch: was right on time.

Sprouty - kudos on the dollar tree test! I heard they are very accurate!

Any updates from you ladies?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"