Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Congratulations to Sprouty! Happy and healthy nine months, mama!

Thank you for the congrats from everyone - I still can't believe it's real!!

Aaaaah!!! I cant believe what ive missed!!! My stupid laptop is broken and havent been able to get on!!! Huuuuuuuuge congratulations to crowned and sprouty! I am so so happy for u both!!

How is every1 else gettin on??

Mustang - any more symptoms??

Smiley - how u gettin on in this new cycle?

As for me - AF has jst finished so gonna start the bd'ing tonight! All my new opk's arrived yest so im ready for it this month!!

Lots of luck to us all!! Xxxxxxx

Sprouty - Congratulations!! That's great news!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: Ahh, i'm really pleased for you - and amazing that it has happened so quickly. Hope you have a H&H 9 months now :D

CD10 today, and Ov is looking further away now - my OPK's are back to being faint :growlmad: GRRRRR!! I spose it's still only CD10 though, so if I Ov within the next 9 days then that will be earlier than previous months... Come on little eggy, time to come out now!

Come on ladies, we are on a BFP roll - let's keep them coming! :happydance:

x x x x

Hey TTC buddies!! :flower:

Any updates?

My only update is that I had some creamy CM last night. Not a lot, though. Still sleepy and nothing else really but I can always use some sleep.

Here's a sprinkle of :dust:!!

Please update. I had a CP on the 29th June. SMEP definately works and did for me but bean didnt stick.

Onwards and upwards. NTNP this cycle but back on SMEP or August.

:hugs:

Hey TTC buddies!! :flower:

Any updates?

My only update is that I had some creamy CM last night. Not a lot, though. Still sleepy and nothing else really but I can always use some sleep.

Here's a sprinkle of :dust:!!

No updates from me - all very boring this pre-ov stage!!

Are you going to wait until AF is due to test or will u test early? Sorry if i've asked u before, I always forget when everyone is testing!!

Please update. I had a CP on the 29th June. SMEP definately works and did for me but bean didnt stick.

Onwards and upwards. NTNP this cycle but back on SMEP or August.

:hugs:

Awww so sorry to hear this :hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean very soon! Keep us updated :flower:

x x x

Hey there, Smiley!

I'm trying to wait until about a week or two after AF is due. Only because I've been 8 days late many times and was not pregnant. The time I went past my 8 day mark I was pregnant and I waited 2weeks after AF then. I'm afraid I'll get a bfn if I don't wait. But we'll see....hehe :haha:

Wendy - so sorry to hear that!! GL this cycle!!! :dust:

Wow that is a lot of will power you have!! I don't blame you though, I really hate getting bfn's but I just cant wait - as soon as I get into the tww I have to test immediately :haha: though if it works out that i'm away for the tww this time then this will definitely help things.

8 days late and not pregnant is annoying!!

I went to meet my friend today who has just had her second, I didn't think it was possible to be any broodier - but here I am.... SOOOO BROODY I WANT TO CRY!!!!

x x x x

Why cant I be one of those women that gets a positive at 8dpo? ::::sigh::::

Wow Sprouty. That is fabulous news congratulations.

I have another peak so OV soon. Will Need to get lots of bd in tonight and tomorrow and hopefully absence will make the heart grow fond and we'll dtd on Sunday too!

Good work MrsFX - sounds like you are going to be well and truly covered this cycle!! Lots of :dust: :D

x x x

Awww, don't worry, Smiley! It'll happen soon!! :flower:

Lolo - sorry you got a bfn! Don't count yourself out yet, though. Give it some time. :dust:

MrsFX - GL on Ov!! :dust:

AFM - so far just really tired and slight cramps in abdomen and a weird crampy feeling in my right leg. What's that all about? :shrug:

Awww, don't worry, Smiley! It'll happen soon!! :flower:

Lolo - sorry you got a bfn! Don't count yourself out yet, though. Give it some time. :dust:

MrsFX - GL on Ov!! :dust:

AFM - so far just really tired and slight cramps in abdomen and a weird crampy feeling in my right leg. What's that all about? :shrug:

Thanks, I hope so!! :hugs:

Hmmm weird crampy feeling in leg? Nope, I have no answers - If I had it I would be googling to see how many other people had it in the tww and what the chances are it could at all be related to being preg :haha:

I stumbled on a good website last month, lots of posts from ladies who just got bfp's and listing off their tww symptoms - is brilliant for obsessing / killing time!

After a smiley face on cd11 managed to bd on cd11,12 &13 although we had to force ourselves awake last night to dtd. Well deserved night off tonight! Didn't manage anything before cd11 but hopefully that won't matter.

Why cant I be one of those women that gets a positive at 8dpo? ::::sigh::::

I had BFN all the way through 11 dpo, didn't get even the faintest of lines until 12dpo, and it didn't get really dark until 15dpo. Keep your chin up - it will be your turn really soon!!

Thank you, I hope so! Even thinking about doing this over again next month makes me want to say screw the whole thing. I think I've reached my limit.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Wendy, :hugs:

Awwww, smiley- going to be sooon for you...hang in there, and go for that :sperm:

Good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->