Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Lolo - sorry about BFN
Wendy so sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs:
Beauty--symptoms are good...FX for you
Smiley--hope you get that + soon!!!!

AfM--still waiting...backache, wave of nausea yesterday and a little dizzy, i had some cm 4dpo (i think) but that was it, boobs hurt like usual (they always hurt about a week before AF is due)....AF due on Monday...i think i am out though....we will see..i will prob test on thursday if AF doesnt show Monday
Fx for all!!!!!

:dust::dust:

Thanks, Ptntly! FX for you too, doll!

So my brief update: tender and heavy boobs (normal for AF to show), a tiny bit of nausea combined w/ a weird taste in my mouth (um, idk :shrug:), no more CM, more potty breaks but also drinking more water, very smal amounts of twinges/cramps (still could be AF), moody swings but I'm a b-i-t-c-h sometimes anyway hehe :haha:!!

What's new my fav B&B girls? :dust: to you all!!! GL and FX!!!

Hello All

Ptntly wtg - Sounds good for you!! Waves of nausea is exciting!! (I know, sounds odd saying that!) Not much longer to go - FX AF stays well away. Can't wait for you to test!!

Beauty2 - Sounds good for you too :happydance: The funny taste in your mouth, is it that metalic weird taste?? That's the one preg symptom I always hope for, seems like the one of the very few that only come for preg and not also pre-af! Exciting!!!

AFM - OPK was darker again today - woohoo!! Still not pos, but it's going in the right direction!

x x x x

P.S - If anyone just read my post and nothing was written after hello, that's cuz i'm an idiot and pressed reply before i'd even started my message!! :dohh:

Hey all. Smiley I'm pleased it's getting darker you might just have a 'normal cycle' this month. Yay.

I'm back down to highs today and unlikely to be getting any action as I'm covered in husband repellant. Yep. Fake tan. Doh!

Haha, fake tan is like a repellent isn't it! Ah well, it seems like you got all your peak days, and high's some leading up to those? - Now the wait begins!!

I know, a 'normal cycle' - what a novelty!! Probably spoken too soon now, but i'm semi hopeful.

If only I could force that egg out through mind power alone, i'd be laughing!!

x x x x

Hi everyone looked over this thread and it is fascinating. This is our 3rd month TTC and I think that I may give this SMEP a shot. I'm sure the H will love all the BDing we are going to get in. Thought I had timed BD pretty well last month but didn't work out for us! Question, once you get your first +OPK do you stop taking them or do you test again. Last cycle I had back to back days of +OPKs and I was a little confused.

Hey all. Smiley I'm pleased it's getting darker you might just have a 'normal cycle' this month. Yay.

I'm back down to highs today and unlikely to be getting any action as I'm covered in husband repellant. Yep. Fake tan. Doh!

You know what's funny. I was having this discussion with someone yesterday. I'm really pale and don't tan unless I burn first. BIG NONO. My husband hates all self tanners. Well I found one he loves. A little pricey but it is my favorite. It is the tanning towelettes by KAte Somerville. I NEVER get streaks it lasts over a week and it is the most natural color on me.. most everything else is too orange for my skintone. And the best part, H swears it smells like coconut. To me it doesn't smell that different than other tanners. My coworker told me her husband loves the smell too but she doesn't notice a difference either! Maybe it has some sort of smell only men can pick up on!

You know what's funny. I was having this discussion with someone yesterday. I'm really pale and don't tan unless I burn first. BIG NONO. My husband hates all self tanners. Well I found one he loves. A little pricey but it is my favorite. It is the tanning towelettes by KAte Somerville. I NEVER get streaks it lasts over a week and it is the most natural color on me.. most everything else is too orange for my skintone. And the best part, H swears it smells like coconut. To me it doesn't smell that different than other tanners. My coworker told me her husband loves the smell too but she doesn't notice a difference either! Maybe it has some sort of smell only men can pick up on!

I use tan towels from QVC and I love them. My husband thinks it makes me smell like pancakes so he loves it too :)

Hi everyone looked over this thread and it is fascinating. This is our 3rd month TTC and I think that I may give this SMEP a shot. I'm sure the H will love all the BDing we are going to get in. Thought I had timed BD pretty well last month but didn't work out for us! Question, once you get your first +OPK do you stop taking them or do you test again. Last cycle I had back to back days of +OPKs and I was a little confused.

Welcome :flower: Smep has been successful for lot of people, though there are quite a few of us not strictly following it now... but still all very supportive!

Once you get your first +opk, you're not meant to keep testing. It just says to bd for 3 days in a row, skip a day, then bd another day. Though the first month I followed smep I got a + then didnt test again, and turns out I must have actually Ov'ed a week later... by that time I had hung up my bd-ing pants completely missing it!! So last month I carried on testing just to make sure I had ov'ed and wasn't gonna get another surge. . . .

Soooo - it can't hurt to keep testing, but it doesn't say to!

What CD are you on now? Good luck!!

x x x x x x

Good Morning Ladies!!

I hope you guys are doing very well today.

My brief update: so I've been feeling very tired lately. Can't get enough sleep but not be able to sleep through the night. And sleeping next to someone doesn't help either since every time OH moves I wake up...ugh!!! Yesterday, I had some dull cramps that felt like AF was going to show her ugly little head.

Smiley - No, it's not a metallic taste. It's more like a dull nausea but it leaves a bad tast in my mouth (hard to explain)! Anyhoo, I hope you are doing great today. I hope Ov comes early for ya. FX!!!

Lolo - how are you today? Any update?

Ptntly - how are you today? I hope you're doing well and getting more preggo symptoms :winkwink:

MrsFX - good luck this cycle!!! FX for you!!

Mustang - What's the update, doll???? Miss ya!! Let us know!

Loveacupcake - Welcome!! You'll love SMEP! Just make sure you :sex: around Ov like :bunny:!! hehe

Lots and lots of :dust: to you all!!!!

No update from me, OPK was neg this morn - now it's almost pos :shrug: who knows whats going on!

Good luck girls, hope you all have a lovely weekend :flower:

x x x x x x

My update is that I don't think I'm pregnant. I think what I've been feeling is a bladder infection. It's just too uncomfortable, the pulling I'm feeling that I thought was in my uterus. I don't recall this when pregnant with my daughter. So yeah, just gonna wait for the :witch:

Beauty2 - those symptoms sound good....hopefully you get your BFP
Smiley--I am sure that + is coming soon..hang in there

AFM--new report...okay so I suddenly came down with a cold and i feel physically horrible....also, i noticed this rash running up and down my arms (like little prickly heat pimples)..i have had prickly heat in the past but it is usually in hot spots like inner elbow....i may be looking too far into this but i googled rashes as a symptom and i found one that is called prurigo of pregnancy which can occur in any trimester....talk about symptom spotting!!!! lol....i will keep you girls posted!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Morning!

Ptntly wtg - you made me laugh! I love that you googled this rash!! It does sound like it could be a great preg symptom though, really hope it is for you!! So exciting :D

Still no positive opk today, CD13, but again - it is soooo close to positive - I know that means nothing, but surely it can't take another 7 days (or more) to get to positive from where it's at now?!

Hows everyone else today? x x x x

Good mornin everyone!! Im soooo annoyed that my laptop is broken!! Im havin withdrawls from this thread!

Ive not gog much to report...cd10 so gonna start testin for ovulation this afternoon but itl prob b negative...i think its normallg about cd16 i ovulate!

Smiley - ur positive must b soooo close! Really hope u dnt need to wait another week for it to arrive!

Ptngly - i remember being in the third tri with brandon and a girl in the third tri section had that rash! Imagine that was ur sympyom!! How great!!

Loloshells - is a bladder infection not bloody sore?? Hope u feel better soon!

Hope everyone is good today! Xxxxxx

Morning!

Ptntly wtg - you made me laugh! I love that you googled this rash!! It does sound like it could be a great preg symptom though, really hope it is for you!! So exciting :D

Still no positive opk today, CD13, but again - it is soooo close to positive - I know that means nothing, but surely it can't take another 7 days (or more) to get to positive from where it's at now?!

Hows everyone else today? x x x x

you will get it soon i am sure!!!FX
.... for someone who is taking a break, i am still hung up on the symptom spotting :dohh:....going to dermatoligist today to see what they say...for now, i have no pms cramps and i am due monday..i usually start getting crampy a few days before....who knows:shrug:

Good mornin everyone!! Im soooo annoyed that my laptop is broken!! Im havin withdrawls from this thread!

Ive not gog much to report...cd10 so gonna start testin for ovulation this afternoon but itl prob b negative...i think its normallg about cd16 i ovulate!

Smiley - ur positive must b soooo close! Really hope u dnt need to wait another week for it to arrive!

Ptngly - i remember being in the third tri with brandon and a girl in the third tri section had that rash! Imagine that was ur sympyom!! How great!!

Loloshells - is a bladder infection not bloody sore?? Hope u feel better soon!

Hope everyone is good today! Xxxxxx

it is probably just prickly heat but i cant help but hope it is something more....we will see..GL with +opk!!! :hugs:

Evening ladies!

Got that smiley face woohoo!!! +opk!! :happydance: So pleased as it's only CD13, a whole week earlier than last month!

ptntly wtg - Good luck at the dermatologist, hope they give you some good news along the lines of "this type of rash only ever occurs during pregnancy" :D That's great about the lack of AF cramps, FX!!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->