Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Evening ladies!

Got that smiley face woohoo!!! +opk!! :happydance: So pleased as it's only CD13, a whole week earlier than last month!

ptntly wtg - Good luck at the dermatologist, hope they give you some good news along the lines of "this type of rash only ever occurs during pregnancy" :D That's great about the lack of AF cramps, FX!!

x x x x

congrats on the +opk..you are right on track :thumbup:
doctor says it is follicular eczema...i will believe otherwise unless AF shows..lol...GL BD'g!!!:flower:

Yes bladder infections are uncomfortable. My uncomfortable feelings down below are gone completely however. I have no pulling, no cramps. Don't think i have an infection now, but still don't think im pregnant. The only symptom I have different from all other cycles is tender nipples. That could be a side effect of the clomid though.

Evening ladies!

Got that smiley face woohoo!!! +opk!! :happydance: So pleased as it's only CD13, a whole week earlier than last month!

ptntly wtg - Good luck at the dermatologist, hope they give you some good news along the lines of "this type of rash only ever occurs during pregnancy" :D That's great about the lack of AF cramps, FX!!

x x x x

Woo hoo!! Thats fab!! Good luck smiley :) hope this is ur month!!! Xxxxxxxx

Helllloooo my lovely ladies...oh boy have a missed you guys!! I was occasionally able to look at the thread in Greece but wasnt able to access it so I have kind of been keeping up with you all and thinking of you of course! I will make a real effort to update the 1st page asap :)
Congrats to all the BFPs!! so so pleased for you! Welcome to all the new ladies- Im looking forward to getting to know you too.

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Soooo.... we had a lovely time, lots of sun, sailing, relaxing and some great hush hush :sex: due to the inlaws also being on the boat - have to admit it was 'interesting'.... and also sooo hot in the cabin but we managed to DTD on cd7,9, 12,13 (smiley) and i used softcups for the 1st time (left them in overnight) they were great! no wet patch hehe!! so...started testing at 8dpo....and this morning (10dpo) I got my :bfp:!!! :happydance: a lovely 'pregnant' on the CB digital, havent done an IC yet but will hold on and try another test this afternoon!! I just cant believe it - relaxation works!! But now i feel a bit guilty as i have been drinking all the 2 weeks - admittedly not a lot but still :blush:

Really hoping its a sticky bean - this is the 1st time ive had a pos preg test so bit nervous and very very excited! went and jumped on DH, poor guy was sleeping...hehe!

DAAAA!!! Cartain - I'm sooooo pleased for you hun!!! :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: and at 10dpo - thats amazing!

Ahhh that is brilliant news!!! I cant believe you left it to half way through your post to say! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months now :happydance:

x x x x x x

DAAAA!!! Cartain - I'm sooooo pleased for you hun!!! :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: and at 10dpo - thats amazing!

Ahhh that is brilliant news!!! I cant believe you left it to half way through your post to say! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months now :happydance:

x x x x x x

:haha: I know but after being away for 2 weeks I just wanted to say Hi before I launched in with it :) I still cant believe it :cloud9: - so do you reckon its a good sign to have a pos didi at 10dpo..hoping it will mean its more sticky..but it may be wishful thinking :)

Glad to see you got your pos opk..get DTD :haha: and lots of babydust for you this month...I want you as a bump buddy!!

Yes definitely a great sign to get a bfp with a digi so early! They are not half as sensitive as other tests so your levels must be nice and strong :D

Go get lots of other tests and post pictures :happydance:

x x x x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! how exciting!!! I Love reading all the :bfp: stories it gives me real hope so thanks for posting them with details :thumbup: More and more ladies seem to be using softcups - i think i may give them ago, I'm currently using opk's and waiting for a positive on cd 10 today so fingers crossed i get it soon, in the meantime i think i'll take your advice & have some relaxing spa time this week :shower: Baby dust to all for :bfp: and sticky beans :dust:

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: Certain-that is such fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were all just expecting you to come back with a secret Greek conception. Super news!

Do post a picture as soon as you do another test, dont we all love that? Think positive and the lil one will stick. No time for negative thoughts, this

:wohoo: :yipee:

Thanks kbkb - Im amazed :) we only did it once on smiley day so wasnt sure it would catch :) How are you feeling now??

I just went and did another test (cb conception indicator one this time) after holding wee for 2 hrs- was def expecting it to be neg as its so early and had only had one cuppa (decaf :haha:) and it was pregnant 1-2 weeks...cant believe its real!!

I've not tried doing pics yet so lets see if this works:

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/IMG_1767.jpg

YAY!! That's fantastic!! It's great to see the words isn't it? I'm soo happy for you! Bet you are bouncing off the walls at the moment :D

And you only bd'd once on smiley day? Love stories like this that give hope for not bd'ing every single day!!

x x x x x

We SEE IT!!! soo happy for you

I feel much better....nausea has been gone for the last 2 days :wohoo:, dont want to speak too soon,but not been sick at all. WHAT a welcome change!

Certain- Dont worry about drinking, its still way too early..I'm sure you'll be good as gold now on! Try and eat as healthy as you can until the MS (ugggggggggggggh) kicks in...after which it will be hard!
Good luck! welcome to the world of queasies!

YAY, Certain!!!!!!! :bfp: I'm so happy for you!!! I was just wondering the other day about you! Even though we hadn't really had the pleasure to converse, I had you on my mind. That is soooo wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!! Okay, one more time.... :bfp: :bfp: YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Oh, btw, don't worry about the drinking. I did it too when I was pregnant with my daughter. Had no idea I was pregnant. Once I found out, of course, I quit. But she came out just fine and smart as ever so; don't worry!! I'm sure that baby will stick! Happy & Healthy 9 months for you and baby!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :ninja:

Smiley - Yay!!! So glad you got your smiley face! I'm so hoping this is your month!! I just know it!!! FX!!!

Lolo - one more day than you can test! Right? I'm just looking at the tickler here... FX!!!

Mustang - what's the update, doll? You've been MIA!!

Steph - go get 'em this cycle!!! FX!

AFM - I'm just playing the waiting game. Not many symptoms going on. Very mild dull cramps yesterday but AF is around the corner. Tender & heavy boobies still....that's starting to become normal as of last month. Stuffy and runny nose but the weather change and air conditioning is getting to my allergies. Ugh!! So nothing to fuss about. I'll just wait. :-=

Hey Certain - I forgot to ask, what were your symptoms if you noticed any?

Helllloooo my lovely ladies...oh boy have a missed you guys!! I was occasionally able to look at the thread in Greece but wasnt able to access it so I have kind of been keeping up with you all and thinking of you of course! I will make a real effort to update the 1st page asap :)
Congrats to all the BFPs!! so so pleased for you! Welcome to all the new ladies- Im looking forward to getting to know you too.

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Soooo.... we had a lovely time, lots of sun, sailing, relaxing and some great hush hush :sex: due to the inlaws also being on the boat - have to admit it was 'interesting'.... and also sooo hot in the cabin but we managed to DTD on cd7,9, 12,13 (smiley) and i used softcups for the 1st time (left them in overnight) they were great! no wet patch hehe!! so...started testing at 8dpo....and this morning (10dpo) I got my :bfp:!!! :happydance: a lovely 'pregnant' on the CB digital, havent done an IC yet but will hold on and try another test this afternoon!! I just cant believe it - relaxation works!! But now i feel a bit guilty as i have been drinking all the 2 weeks - admittedly not a lot but still :blush:

Really hoping its a sticky bean - this is the 1st time ive had a pos preg test so bit nervous and very very excited! went and jumped on DH, poor guy was sleeping...hehe!

Yahooo!!!!! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were and I woke up to your :bfp:...........what great news!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Certain!!!! Aaaaaahh!!! Im sooooooo happy for u!! Huuuuuge congratulations!!!! Wow im sooo happy!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!

Not much from me...still waitin on my +opk!!

Hows all u lovely ladies?

Beauty - hope this is ur month :) xxxxx

Certain::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOW! congratulations. What wonderful news. Do dish on the symptoms you have had if any, prior to the BFP. when is your first scan?

Maybe it was the softcups

Smiley: I'm chuffed to hear about your positive OPK. lets hope this is a good sign.

AFM: Been on a hen since friday, great fun but I am shattered!! Hope we have done enough this cycle. BD: cd 11 cd 13 (peak) cd 14 (peak) we shall see. No ovulation type cramping this month or anything tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->