Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Certain- Congrats :) I'm so jealous of all these BFP's

Beauty- I could test tomorrow but I'm not gonna waste one. I don't think I'm pregnant so I'm just gonna wait for aunt flo. I had a vivid dream last night that I was very pregnant and I got to touch my huge bump, baby was very low in the belly. It was amazing... I woke up and started missing it immediately :(

Morning Everyone!

Certain - How are you hun? Done any more tests? What is the next step now - do you need to book in with the docs? And yes, tell us alllll your symptoms :D (Lots of questions!!) Soooo exciting!!

MrsFX - Glad the hen weekend was fun! The days you Bd'd look great, looks like you covered lots of your baby making time!! What dpo are you now? Good luck!! :flower:

steph1505 - Any sign of that +opk yet? what day do you normally get it? FX for soon! Are you following Smep this month? I can't remember if you were or not!

ptntly wtg - I hope the AF is staying well away!! Will be lurking for an update form you allll week :hugs:

Stinas - Welcome!! Good luck!!

kbkb - YAY!! No sickness for a couple days!! :happydance: So glad you are feeling much better :D

Beauty2 - Not long left of the tww now! FX hun :hugs: . . .(Are you testing yet? :flower:)

LoloShells - Good luck, stay positive!

Hopingitwill - WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU! Hope everything is ok hun :hugs:

AFM - Not much, I am hoping I have actually Ov'ed but I don't know. Had some spotting last night after dtd - can this happen round ov? I hope so! I haven't ever gotten it before though.. So I dont know. I would like to say i'm officially in the tww, but I have a feeling i'm not. *sigh*

Hope everyone is happy today x x x x x x x x

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for all the congrats :) I just still cant believe it! :happydance: So to answer the questions: We only DTD on cd 7,9,12 and 13 (smiley face). We used preseed (just a little before DTD) and I used softcups (once for 4 hours and twice for 12 hrs overnight). I felt ovu pains on cd 15 and a v.sharp pain on cd 16. From then on I had slightly sore boobs (more like twinges, not aching) and small cramps/twinges down below from 3dpo til i got my bfp on 10dpo. But nothing more than i normally get when im not preg. I did get some nausea one morning (8dpo), but put it down to being on a boat (although i never get seasick). I did also have slightly runnier stools from 7dpo but put it down to all the fruit :haha:. I have also been v.tired since 7dpo and its getting worse...feeling knackered now. So basically, not many exciting symptoms...sorry! Now at 11dpo just feeling tired and got the occasional twinge in bbs and down 'there'. I do also have a headache but not sure if thats a 'symptom' or just back to workness...

So ive now done 3 digital tests and all say 'pregnant' the one this morn came up really quickly!! I also did my IC this morn and the line came up but not v.dark. Hehe - so tempted keep POAS but will try to wait until it will show pregnant 3+ :haha:

So Ive spoken to the researcher and ive booked my 6 week scan for the 4th Aug...I cannot wait!! I will also need to book a doc appointment sometime in the next couple weeks.

Really hoping this poppyseed (apparently that big now) will stick!!

Certain - Yay to new pregnancy ticker!!

Thanks for that info, love hearing all the symptoms! Oooh scan sooo soon, see this is where all the testing and getting bfn's on previous cycles is SO worth it for those extra scans. I'm on holiday then, but when I get back I hope you'll have put a pic up so I can see your poppyseed! (Well will be a bit bigger than a p.seed by then :D)

I thought I go away on the 23rd, actually go away on the 31st July.... No idea where I got the 23rd from, but it's a good job I didn't do any booking!!

x x x x x

Certain - Yay to new pregnancy ticker!!

Thanks for that info, love hearing all the symptoms! Oooh scan sooo soon, see this is where all the testing and getting bfn's on previous cycles is SO worth it for those extra scans. I'm on holiday then, but when I get back I hope you'll have put a pic up so I can see your poppyseed! (Well will be a bit bigger than a p.seed by then :D)

I thought I go away on the 23rd, actually go away on the 31st July.... No idea where I got the 23rd from, but it's a good job I didn't do any booking!!

x x x x x

Yeah i know, i get one at 6 weeks and 8 weeks as well as the norm 12 week etc. Im not sure i will get a picture but i can ask :)

Opps yeah im awful with dates as well :) where are you going?

Yes definitely ask! Sometimes they ask you to make a donation though? It's nice to look back on and see the HUGE difference from one scan to the next. I had an early 7 week scan with DS and the difference between that and the 12 week scan is incredible!

Off to France for 2 weeks - woohoo!! Lots of wine, camembert, blue cheese, mussels, king size prawns.... all the things you can't have when preg! Would love to be pregnant, but this is quite a good consolation prize for this cylce :D

I think Ov day is today for me, so it'll work out that AF is due on the 1st Aug.... so hopefully can test before we go to find out. Or maybe I'll just wait and find out over there?!

x x x x

Ooooo that will be lovely - I really love France and yes you can enjoy all the naughty things :) hehe! lots of luck with your BDing and the 2WW! I did rather enjoy eating naughty things - prawns, blue cheese, beer...Its terrible that its the one month I was actually preg!! but im sure it will be ok.

Wow...Smiley...we are cheering for your French conception now. Be guilt free , relax , enjoy all the goodies...have a glass of :wine: and think of me please :cry: missing it a bit now....
Good luck, I think this is your month!
Certain- I hope you're gonna stick to this thread!!!! it'll be marvellous..

Certain at 6 weeks think u'll get a vaginal scan...mine at 8 weeks was ultrasound...god, I have it on print, no e-copy...but its just a small speck, like something is there! eagerly waiting for the 12 week one, should be good!!

Certain at 6 weeks think u'll get a vaginal scan...mine at 8 weeks was ultrasound...god, I have it on print, no e-copy...but its just a small speck, like something is there! eagerly waiting for the 12 week one, should be good!!

Hi :hi: yeah ive been told it will be internal..hopefully wont be sore, ive had one before and it wasnt too bad. Im not sure we will see much but even a speck will be great :happydance: Oooo when is your 12 week one booked for? Also wanted to ask, when did you start feeling sick?

In this insane 2WW, you ladies have been my sanity! So thank you!!
I see everyone is progressing and doing well.

Lolo – I completely understand. I plan to wait to test as well. Just don’t want the bfn disappointment. :sad1:

Smiley – Oooh, so glad you got you’re Ov came early! Get to BDing and enjoy your trip. Relax and enjoy ALL the goodies! You deserve it!! FX!

Certain – thanks for the symptoms! I’m happy you got to enjoy yourself on your trip! Don’t worry…baby is fine!! Good luck on the scan!!

Stinas – Welcome!! These ladies are great!! GL this cycle!!

Steph and MrsFX – GL this cycle!! FX!!!!

AFM – I’ve just been feeling weird. A hint of nausea yesterday (12dpo), still sore boobies, dull cramps and a few twinges (on and off) but I might be making that happen :winkwink:, a little tired (not as much), today I’m feeling very wet down there. I’ve been checking my undies all morning (tmi…sorry) thinking AF is going to come!! I think I’m going to stick to the plan and wait to see if the :witch: will show. I’m afraid of the :bfn: :sad2: Honestly, girls, I don’t feel very pregnant. I don’t think it’s my month but last time I was pregnant I didn’t start to get symptoms until after I missed AF so; we’ll see!! FX!!

Morning Everyone!

Certain - How are you hun? Done any more tests? What is the next step now - do you need to book in with the docs? And yes, tell us alllll your symptoms :D (Lots of questions!!) Soooo exciting!!

MrsFX - Glad the hen weekend was fun! The days you Bd'd look great, looks like you covered lots of your baby making time!! What dpo are you now? Good luck!! :flower:

steph1505 - Any sign of that +opk yet? what day do you normally get it? FX for soon! Are you following Smep this month? I can't remember if you were or not!

ptntly wtg - I hope the AF is staying well away!! Will be lurking for an update form you allll week :hugs:

kbkb - YAY!! No sickness for a couple days!! :happydance: So glad you are feeling much better :D

Beauty2 - Not long left of the tww now! FX hun :hugs: . . .(Are you testing yet? :flower:)

AFM - Not much, I am hoping I have actually Ov'ed but I don't know. Had some spotting last night after dtd - can this happen round ov? I hope so! I haven't ever gotten it before though.. So I dont know. I would like to say i'm officially in the tww, but I have a feeling i'm not. *sigh*

Yeh were followin the smep this month! We didnt manage to dtd last nite but wel do it 2nite! Well...im not sure wen i get +opk! Ive realised my mistake last month...i seen a lone on an opk and assumed it was positive...i didnt realise it had to b as dark as the control line! So this month il find out exactly wen i do ovulate!

But no sign of it yet!!

How r u gettin on? U squeezin in as much as u can since u got ur smiley face? Fingers crossed for u! Xxxxx

hey all, interesting 'symptoms' certain. its so good that your tests have picked up the pregnancy early.

AFM: Nothing to report. Smiley i think i am 5dpo. I'm off to Portugal during my next cycle (had always thought that I would be pregnant for it) so here is hoping its the sunshine and naughty food that does it.

The 20 cent Wondfo pregnancy tests on Amazon?? Why no one told me??? I could be testing my little heart out!! I thought I had to stick to the expensive ones or the ones form the dollar store!! I seriously just thought you girls were wealthy with all of those tests. Hey, I'm a newbie and I live in the states...give me a break!! :haha:
I just ordered 50 test cost about 10 dollars. They should be here next Monday. AF is due tomorrow. If no :witch: I'll test like crazy next Monday! Yay!! :dance:

GL everyone!! :dust:

steph1505 - Ah no!! Yeh, if I hadn't heard other people talking about opk's i would've assumed the same. Hope you see it dark soon though! Well we didn't manage to bd the night I got my smiley (cd13) but we did cd12, and last night cd14 - will hopefully dtd again tonight and that'll be me done!!! Hope that's enough?!

MrsFX - 5dpo already - woohoo, almost half way through!! FX you will be preg for your hol then, but if not, definitely seems like sunshine and naughty food are a winning combo, so that'll be great for you!

Beauty2 - Hahaha, you've made me laugh! Gosh, if I was had enough money to fund my poas habit with expensive hpt's I'd be one very wealthy girl.. but no, I have been using the One Step ones from Amazon, about a fiver for a thousand... ok not quite that cheap, but they are a much wiser choice for my bank account!! - If you are due 2mrw though and she doesn't show, how on earth are you going to wait another week for these tests?? I'd be going crazy! FX af stays away :flower:

x x x x x

Aha, I will certainly pray lovely!!

(Can't promise I wont try and pressure you into buying a test from the shop as well though :kiss:)

Morning Everyone!

thanks...i actually miscalculated and i am due tomorrow but i am starting to feel AF symptoms....extreme moodiness, slight cramps here and there so i dont think this is my month....i used to spot during ovulation and the doc said it is completely normal as long as it is just a little bit (used to happen when i wiped) GL!!!!

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for all the congrats :) I just still cant believe it! :happydance: So to answer the questions: We only DTD on cd 7,9,12 and 13 (smiley face). We used preseed (just a little before DTD) and I used softcups (once for 4 hours and twice for 12 hrs overnight). I felt ovu pains on cd 15 and a v.sharp pain on cd 16. From then on I had slightly sore boobs (more like twinges, not aching) and small cramps/twinges down below from 3dpo til i got my bfp on 10dpo. But nothing more than i normally get when im not preg. I did get some nausea one morning (8dpo), but put it down to being on a boat (although i never get seasick). I did also have slightly runnier stools from 7dpo but put it down to all the fruit :haha:. I have also been v.tired since 7dpo and its getting worse...feeling knackered now. So basically, not many exciting symptoms...sorry! Now at 11dpo just feeling tired and got the occasional twinge in bbs and down 'there'. I do also have a headache but not sure if thats a 'symptom' or just back to workness...

So ive now done 3 digital tests and all say 'pregnant' the one this morn came up really quickly!! I also did my IC this morn and the line came up but not v.dark. Hehe - so tempted keep POAS but will try to wait until it will show pregnant 3+ :haha:

So Ive spoken to the researcher and ive booked my 6 week scan for the 4th Aug...I cannot wait!! I will also need to book a doc appointment sometime in the next couple weeks.

Really hoping this poppyseed (apparently that big now) will stick!!

i am sure you the little bean is fine...yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your bfp certain.

Well it's cd19 and I have the familiar signs that :witch: is about to get me. If she insists on coming then I hope she turns up tomorrow so she can leave before I go on holiday on Saturday. My last cycle was 20 days although before mc, my cycles were around 26 days.

If she does turn up this cycle then I will be booking my appointment with the fs to see what they can do! I can't wait for another 14 months before my next bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->