Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hiya!!

Beauty2 - That does sound like it could be IB - FX!! That's really exciting! And always a good sign that AF has stayed away :D Hope this means a bfp is on it's way!

Well I am having a very confusing day, I thought I was 1dpo, but when I went to the toilet this morn had some brown cm - basically thought the witch was on her way (making my cycle this month the most mental it has ever been) - Very down, and had a bit of a cry. But now it has almost stopped... I don't know. I'm clinging on to the tiniest bit of hope that it's not AF, but this is pretty much how AF always starts for me. I also get lower back ache around her visit, and i've got that too.

So yeh, I am in ttc limbo. I don't like it very much!

x x x x x
This always used to happen to me during ov time...i think it has something to do with the drop in estrogen....it is normal to have light brown/reddish spotting during midcycle (at least that is what my doc told me)...I am sure this is not AF
GL :hugs:

Smiley :hugs: to you, :thumbup: If you have been BD'ing since CD8, then the spotting on CD16 could be OV or IB as well....dont lose heart, even if the cycle is looking a bit :wacko: right now

Very exciting time on the thread, fx for all you lovely ladies -hoping for a ton of big fat positives :yipee: :yipee:

I wish af would just show. I'm sick of the sore boobs that clomid has caused.

Good Morning All :flower:

Ptntly wtg - Oh I'm sooo sorry lovely, :hugs: I really thought this was your month. Hope you enjoyed your wine :flower:

kytti - Welcome, good luck for this month! I think smep has great success as long as you follow it to the letter, (a lot of us have not quite been doing it properly this month) - though if you want to put in an extra bd i'm sure it wont hurt! Good luck.

lala1214 - Hello :flower: - I test in the morning, and when it starts getting close to what I think is ov day then I test twice a day. I have a short surge so would miss it if I only tested once a day! Good luck!

angelzye - So are you in the tww now? Good luck!! hope you get that bfp :D

kbkb - thanks hun, we haven't really been following smep so haven't been bd'ing since cd8 like we should have. We bd'd cd7, 12, 14, 15 - should have done more between 7 and 12!!

Beauty2 - Any sign of AF? ....... or a test? :D

How everyone else today? What's the news?

AFM - No more spotting (at the moment) I really don't know what's going on. I'm hoping that's it, but it feels like it's gonna start back up again any time!!

x x x x x

cm is light pink this morning so af will be in full swing tomorrow. Had a good cry. Trying to decide if we'll keep on trucking, or if its time to put it to bed.

Dear :witch:

Unfortunately, you are not invited to this TTC party!!

Please stay as far away as possible!

Thank you!!

Beauty

:haha: just thought I’d give it a try for all of us!!! :haha:

Kytti – have a ball! It won’t hurt to BD one extra day. I’ve heard conflicting recommendations about this but I believe the more you try the better off you’ll be.

Ptntly – I’m so sorry the :witch: showed up!!! Ugh! She sucks!!! Go get ‘em next cycle!! Here’s a little :dust:

Lala – Welcome!!! You’ll love here!! GL this cycle! :dust: to you!

Angelyze – I hope you caught the eggy! GL! :dust:

Smiley – No sign of AF yet. I’ve had some dull twinges/cramps (more twinges) today and some CM but not a lot. However, I still feel like AF is coming. I don’t trust the :witch:! I’m still going to wait until at least Friday to see if she shows. Anyhoo, so glad you’re not spotting any more!! Yay!!! Now you can get down to business!!! :winkwink:

Lolo – I’m sooo sorry!!! Little pink spot is probably your sign that AF is coming huh? I’m still going to keep my hopes up for you! I want this for you very bad!!! FX!!!!

Have a great day, ladies!!!! :flower:

Beauty- thank you, that's sweet. But yes, she's def coming. Hope she's planning to stay away for you.

Smiley – No sign of AF yet. I’ve had some dull twinges/cramps (more twinges) today and some CM but not a lot. However, I still feel like AF is coming. I don’t trust the :witch:! I’m still going to wait until at least Friday to see if she shows. Anyhoo, so glad you’re not spotting any more!! Yay!!! Now you can get down to business!!! :winkwink:

Woohoo to no AF!!! :happydance:

OUCH! O cramps! Still no positive OPK yet. I'm on CD 12... we BD'd on CD 8, 10, and will do it again tonight! I think I might get a positive on the OPK tomorrow! If so, it's about to be a BDpalooza!!!!!

smiley330 and beauty2 - Keeping my fingers crossed...Shooooo AF

this tww is driving me crazy...and to top it a co-worker was like "oh!! we r speculating that u r preg"...How I wish to slap all these ppl...sorry I had to vent it out

Woohoo to no AF!!! :happydance:

i am so glad that the spotting has finished and no AF...FX for you sweetie!!! :hugs:

Dear :witch:

Unfortunately, you are not invited to this TTC party!!

Please stay as far away as possible!

Thank you!!

Beauty

:haha: just thought I’d give it a try for all of us!!! :haha:

Kytti – have a ball! It won’t hurt to BD one extra day. I’ve heard conflicting recommendations about this but I believe the more you try the better off you’ll be.

Ptntly – I’m so sorry the :witch: showed up!!! Ugh! She sucks!!! Go get ‘em next cycle!! Here’s a little :dust:

Lala – Welcome!!! You’ll love here!! GL this cycle! :dust: to you!

Angelyze – I hope you caught the eggy! GL! :dust:

Lolo – I’m sooo sorry!!! Little pink spot is probably your sign that AF is coming huh? I’m still going to keep my hopes up for you! I want this for you very bad!!! FX!!!!

Have a great day, ladies!!!! :flower:

So any news...i hope she stays away for you!!!! FX FX FX!!! :winkwink:

Ptnly wtg-so sorry the :witch:showed.....:grr: how's that for a crazy smiley....just discovered it ! Certain- is everything OK? You keeping well?

FX for everyone else :dust:

Hello Ladies!!

I hope we are all doing well!!!

Smiley – how’s it going? Anymore spotting? Are you getting your BD days in? :happydance:

Ptntly – thanks so much, doll!! :hugs: How are you? Gearing up for this cycle?? Let’s get that bfp!! :ninja:

Lolo – is AF in full swing yet? I really hope not but if so then you can focus on the next cycle! Don’t give up!! :flower:

Kbkb & Certain – I hope the babies are doing well in there!! And I hope you are too!! It’s boiling in Chicago right now!! Ugh!! :devil:

Angelzye – how’s the 2ww going? I hope you’re getting a bunch of preggo symptoms!! :dust:

Kytti – get your smiley face yet? Have fun!! :winkwink:

AFM – still no news….no AF, no test, no nothing except for a bit of CM where I think AF is coming (every now and then) and twinges. They have increased dramatically. This morning I had a lot of pain in my right hip. What’s that all about?? :shrug: I hope it doesn’t mean an ectopic! I know…I know, I should :test: but I’m just so nervous. I promise I will test on Friday for sure! I gave into temptation and went to the dollar store yesterday to buy a cheapie HPT and they were all out! :sad2: However, you wouldn’t believe how many opk’s they had! Ugh! Now to find another place that sales cheap hpt’s before my Amazon order comes in on Monday. Any suggestions??? Keep you updated….seems to be looking really good!

Lolo - I'm so sorry, doll!! :hugs: Enjoy some :wine: and relax this weekend!

Feeling a bit naughty cos I have just lurked for a while but I really have nothing to say. Again this month I am symptomless.

Sorry to u ladies who have had an unwelcome visit from the undesirable Aunty.

Smiley. The spotty sounds promising. Gl.

MrsFX - Thanks hun - still not really sure what's occcuring but im sure i'll know soon enoug! What date is AF due for you?

Beauty2 - Yay! Testing tomorrow!! I will be lurking so if you could test as SOON as possible and update us as SOON as possible - that would be great :D - good luck, have a feeling you will be telling us good news :flower:

AFM - Not a whole lot! A bit of a made up crampy type ache, but that's it. I would like to fast forward to next weekend!!

x x x x

I will be due next Wednesday I think. I have a good friend who is trying too and due soon. We have vowed not to test. First one who does before af due has to buy the other a test!

I will be due next Wednesday I think. I have a good friend who is trying too and due soon. We have vowed not to test. First one who does before af due has to buy the other a test!

Oh this is a very good idea!! :D

Oh Smiley! :hugs: I feel the same way right about now! I will definitely keep you posted as soon as I hear and post a few pics either way. Keep your fingers crossed!! So far it's looking good but no celebrating just yet.

Oh, btw, very cute baby!!! So darling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->