Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Yeah I just can't drink the stuff. I spoze I could plug my nose and chug though

Mustang - Oooh, grapefruit juice seems to be working for ya!! I might try that! If nothing else, we all can use more EWCM each cycle to get those :spermy:'s where they need to be. I also might use preseed.

Oh...did I mention we were NTNP this cycle??? Well..... :blush:

I started testing from 8dpo through 10 dpo and I am so frustrated with BFN's...its 11 dpo today...
I am so waiting for AF so that I am geared up for the next cycle..I bought preseed and soft cups for the next one.

Asked hubby to pick up some Ruby Red grapefruit juice, to give it a go. I just got home and tried it, and I don't hate it like I used to! Yay! Hoping the juice and the evening primrose get it good and slippery down there.:haha:

Lolo just drink a glass every morning, that's what I have been doing and it seems to be helping! Although I have been drinking tons of water too.

I just checked my cervix and its SUPER low, soft and open. I'm so confused. I'm only on cd 6. I couldn't possibly be ovulating so early.

I thought it was super high when ovulating? It's low around the period time I believe.

Smiley-when you off on vacation :headspin:??? about time yeah? sooo jealous

Smiley-when you off on vacation :headspin:??? about time yeah? sooo jealous

Hey hun! We go on Sunday, I can't wait :D This week is dragging by sooooo slowly, everyone at work is driving me insane and I just want to goooo now!

How are you? Scan tomorrow yes?? :happydance: x x x

Hi girls- sorry not been on for a while wascompletely snowed under with end of year reports leavers service inspections and other boring school stuff! Also was started to get really stressed over what my body was doing that I was trying not to think about it hence not come on website....sorry for abandoning!

Fistly can I say a huge congratulations to sprouty crowned seb and oursmeo queen- Certain!!! Am so chuffed for you all. I knee you would get a Greek baby certain.

Smiley- thanks for thinking of me- missed you to. I bet you are going to get a French baby!

Afm- well I had bleed for a day and half at weekend but wasn't like normal period. Sorry tmi was really red and heavy for a day and then just seemed to stop. I notmallyhave some brown blood to start and end but didn't get this this time. Notconvinced was a period but have started cbfm anyway. Thanked happened on day46 of being late making my last cycle 80 days long! Still awaiting scan to check everything is ok but have been told will take6-8 weeks. Anyway going to try and smep but also relax and see what happens.
Welcome to all newbies and older smepers fx for you all.

Xxx

Hi girls- sorry not been on for a while wascompletely snowed under with end of year reports leavers service inspections and other boring school stuff! Also was started to get really stressed over what my body was doing that I was trying not to think about it hence not come on website....sorry for abandoning!

Fistly can I say a huge congratulations to sprouty crowned seb and oursmeo queen- Certain!!! Am so chuffed for you all. I knee you would get a Greek baby certain.

Smiley- thanks for thinking of me- missed you to. I bet you are going to get a French baby!

Afm- well I had bleed for a day and half at weekend but wasn't like normal period. Sorry tmi was really red and heavy for a day and then just seemed to stop. I notmallyhave some brown blood to start and end but didn't get this this time. Notconvinced was a period but have started cbfm anyway. Thanked happened on day46 of being late making my last cycle 80 days long! Still awaiting scan to check everything is ok but have been told will take6-8 weeks. Anyway going to try and smep but also relax and see what happens.
Welcome to all newbies and older smepers fx for you all.

Xxx

Daaaa Hopingitwill you have returned!!! :hugs: Glad to see you are getting on with your next cylce and can use the amazing cbfm :D That was one loooooonngg cylce hun, you must be so relieved to get to the end. Maybe you didnt ov that cylce that's why it was so long and AF was so light? Either way, GOOD LUCK for this month - what CD are you on now?

I didn't follow smep this month, just went back to casual bd'ing - but taking opk's to make sure we got a couple in round ov time. It's been nice to take a more relaxed approach, but think we'll be back to a plan next month if we need to - just don't think we get enough vital bd'ing in when we are just relying on opk's.

x x x

If it was a period then cycle day 6. Maybe relaxed approach is way forward. Not going to tell doctor I came on and still going to jeep appointment for scan for own piece of mind especially if it turns into another long one! When are you due to ovulate? Is it when you are in france?

Oh yeah, definitely keep the appointment!

I'm 9dpo today, so into the last bit of the tww... AF is due between 30th July and 1st Aug. Keeping FX but not overly hopeful. x x x x

I'm ready for AF to start so we can try again. :( I know I'm out. Sigh.

Keep positive kitty its not over until af shows.
Smiley - not long to go ig you are 9 days dpo you resisting poas?very impressed if you are- you must have had some therapy whilst I was away! Hopefully relaxing will have paid off! X

HOPINGITWILLLLLLLLLLL welcome back. Was starting to think i was a bit odd wondering if you were ok. Glad you've started the CBFM hope it reads a change in your hormones. Surely the summer holidays is the perfect time for conception.

AFM: waiting for AF. Sure she's coming. this am 8:30 felt very sick but think that is crazy eating, then no cramps but since I have been home lots of cramping and CP (never check but...) feels hard and low, initally thought that was good until I googled it. Oh well. hurry up AF so I can get some motivation and stop feeling sorry for myself. booked a hotel for the night while we are in Portugal staying at the inlaws but that will be about 3dpo but what the hey I am going to take it very easy. If the fertility nurse says don't do opks then I might even sack that in next month! I know I'm off to wash my mouth out!!!!!!

MrsFX - YAAAAYYY to no af yet!! Hope she stays away! Oh don't go too much on cervix, especially if this is the first time you've checked it - you have nothing to compare for what it usually is for you before af. Good luck for tomorrow, are you testing then if she doesn't show??

Errrrr sacking off the opk's?? Think that's ttc blasphemy. Take it back, quickly.

Hoping - I know, something strange has happened this cycle and I havent poas yet!!! (through fear mainly) I do think this is about to change though. Although now i'm not even sure if I am 9dpo... long (boring) story!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->