Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I do love your positivity Smiley. I am too scared to test. might test on thursday pm or friday as hubby is working nights at the mo. At least I have a chilled approach to testing!!

You really are chilled about testing!! I honestly don't know how you do it :D I definitely think you should test tomorrow night :winkwink: x x x

Its more denial and having my friend hold ne to account has been good too. Would rather see AF than a BFN!! I know I am such a negative Cow.

Hi girls- sorry not been on for a while wascompletely snowed under with end of year reports leavers service inspections and other boring school stuff! Also was started to get really stressed over what my body was doing that I was trying not to think about it hence not come on website....sorry for abandoning!

Fistly can I say a huge congratulations to sprouty crowned seb and oursmeo queen- Certain!!! Am so chuffed for you all. I knee you would get a Greek baby certain.

Smiley- thanks for thinking of me- missed you to. I bet you are going to get a French baby!

Afm- well I had bleed for a day and half at weekend but wasn't like normal period. Sorry tmi was really red and heavy for a day and then just seemed to stop. I notmallyhave some brown blood to start and end but didn't get this this time. Notconvinced was a period but have started cbfm anyway. Thanked happened on day46 of being late making my last cycle 80 days long! Still awaiting scan to check everything is ok but have been told will take6-8 weeks. Anyway going to try and smep but also relax and see what happens.
Welcome to all newbies and older smepers fx for you all.

Xxx

glad to see you are back hun....i hope all goes well with scan..i am sure everything is fine but it is good to have a piece of mind so you can relax...GL

So i just took my first Mucinex.... hope it really helps! I have had small amounts of thick EWCM for the past couple of days and I am hoping that the Mucinex makes me have lots and lots!

I am hoping my D&C didn't mess me up somehow... I used to have tons of EWCM during my cycles and I have noticed that since the D&C in February I haven't had much at all.

Has anybody ever taken Mucinex before and gotten a mild high from it? I know it only has 1 ingredient but I feel all light headed and kinda like a mild high... I dunno it's weird and I don't like it. I don't like the feeling of being high on anything at all! I am still going to take it tho...lol! I want my baby!!!

I'm only on cd 7 and got this
https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9578/imag0164i.jpg

Could this be positive cuz I'm still taking the clomid?

Wow looks good! I only have 1 OPK left over from last cycle and I am drinking too much water for them to be accurate this cycle so I will take it on CD13 just for shits and grins :) I have been drinking over a half of gallon of water per day plus a big glass of grapefruit juice hoping to increase my EWCM.

I took a Mucinex earlier and I am completely dry now... I did have little bits of EWCM here and there today but absolutely nothing now although I do have a nasty drip down the back of my throat. Hoping that it is just because I am only on CD9 and not because the Mucinex is drying me out!

Add me to this list! It sounds like a great idea! My Dh and I are currently on cycle 5 of tcc #1. I saw this and decided that is what we are going to try. This is our first cycle using opk. I am currently on cd10 and still waiting for my smiley face. :)

Good luck to everyone! Sending baby dust to all!!

I think I'll be going back and forth to the toilet today to check the presence of AF. All that squatting will give me legs of steal.

Gaahhhhh MrsFX - She hasn't shown up? Sending you lots of :dust: Haha, legs of steal coming your way!! Are you at work today? What is the latest AF has arrived before? GOOD LUCK!!!

nrem1009 - Welcome to Smep! Enjoy! :D

MustangGTgirl - Sorry hun, not sure about Mucinex - I don't even know if i know what that is!?

LoloShells - That definitely looks positive, not sure what if that could be from Clomid but defo get to bd'ing!! Good luck!

x x x x x

Smiley-when you off on vacation :headspin:??? about time yeah? sooo jealous

Hey hun! We go on Sunday, I can't wait :D This week is dragging by sooooo slowly, everyone at work is driving me insane and I just want to goooo now!

How are you? Scan tomorrow yes?? :happydance: x x x

Ooh, how sweet of you to remember :hugs:
The best 10 minute movie in the world...Little One seemed to be doing yoga -all flappy hands and lil feet. All good so far, verrrrrry relieved. :headspin: :yipee: :wohoo:

Ohhh kbkb i'm sooo pleased for you!!! Did you get any pics??? :flower: x x x

Soon, i think we will collect it after 2 days (I have no idea why the delay!)....

Hopingitwill- LOVELY to see you back...:thumbup: we missed you
Smiley and MrsFX- you two have evolved into SuperSteelNerves......wow, i love your new found resolve not to test....here's everything crossed for both of you lovelies....Hoping the July sun sees some hot flashing bfp's for you two

Morning!

Welcome new ladies!! :hi: lots of luck to you!

Yey kbkb thats great!! Cant wait to see a pic, its odd you have to wait!?

Smiley - i am so impressed with you avoiding POAS, but go on....soon you can...hehe!

MrsFX - loads of dust to you!!

Lolo - i think thats a pos..I ovu very early one month and it can happen. Im afraid i dont know much about clomiod so cant say anything about that. I would suggest DTD just in case :)

AFM - sooo woke up with nausea this morn which doesn't seem to want to go away!! Had a bit yesterday but went when I ate but that isn't working today...been munching X strong mints and had some ginger tea :) I thought it might be a bit early for MS but Im not sure. Just want the next week to fly by so I can have my 1st scan!!

I think I will give this a try this month, I take it the smiley on the OPK is the same as the peak on cbfm?
I also chart BBT so should we bd until the day after the temp rise?
Fingers crossed for this cycle baby dust to you all.......x

Ewww Certain....I feel your pain. MS isnt fun. Try and eat every 2 hrs!

Hello Certain!! Sorry to hear morning sickness is catching up with you, hopefully you find something that eases it! Ah that scan is coming around quickly, i bet you are so excited!

So, CD25 should be 10dpo and I just got a smiley on my opk. Work that one out!! :growlmad:

x x x x

I totally lost hope this morning thanks to fertility friend. I added in a new temp from this morning and it pushed my ovulation up from CD 16 to CD 17. We got no BD'ing in on CD 17 or 18. :( If FF is right I am probably out for an April baby. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->