Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hello Certain!! Sorry to hear morning sickness is catching up with you, hopefully you find something that eases it! Ah that scan is coming around quickly, i bet you are so excited!

So, CD25 should be 10dpo and I just got a smiley on my opk. Work that one out!! :growlmad:

x x x x

Oooooo but you can get a pos opk cos its picking up HCG!! you should def :test: Go on POAS :haha: I know im a terrible influence!!

Not feeling too bad now, just keep getting waves of sickness. Mints are helping too :)

Yeh a couple others have said that as well, but it is very unlikely. With all the other Ov signs there's no way im preg already!!

Nevermind! Back to the start of the tww I go! x x x x

Nothing new to report here. Second day of taking mucinex and I didn't have anything in my nose all week but now it is running!! Driving me crazy!!

Today is cd8. I had to wake at 4:30am to :sex: before my husband left for work. I'm so tired, I want my bed!

Why did I waste a test?!?! I was never going to be pregnant.

Hardly slept with excitement that 'this might be the month' woke up a few times to check and couldn't sleep any longer at 5:30 (thanks to the kittens). With shaking hands I took a sample and noticed a sign of AF so thought I'd give her half an hour then test 15 minutes later and with proper cramps now I thought I would punish for even thinking it was possible and took a test with fmu. The BFN couldn't come quickly enough.

So we will be going to the fertility appointment on Wednesday. I think I'm going to give up this month and put my cbfm in it's box. I have a 26-29 day cycle so maybe all the cbfm does is stress me out. Thanks for all of your encouragement ladies. Off to get ready for work.

MrsFX -sorry to hear about the bfn...:hugs: :hugs: Good idea to visit the doctor and get some answers...Good luck!

Ladies, I will be out all of next week....I have some family visiting so planned to be off work for a while but now I figure I could use the rest and am just going to take the whole week.....I'll try log in from home, but if i cant,pls dont worry

FX for loads of BFP's and have a lovely time in France , Smiley.....:flower:

Why did I waste a test?!?! I was never going to be pregnant.

Hardly slept with excitement that 'this might be the month' woke up a few times to check and couldn't sleep any longer at 5:30 (thanks to the kittens). With shaking hands I took a sample and noticed a sign of AF so thought I'd give her half an hour then test 15 minutes later and with proper cramps now I thought I would punish for even thinking it was possible and took a test with fmu. The BFN couldn't come quickly enough.

So we will be going to the fertility appointment on Wednesday. I think I'm going to give up this month and put my cbfm in it's box. I have a 26-29 day cycle so maybe all the cbfm does is stress me out. Thanks for all of your encouragement ladies. Off to get ready for work.

Oh sweetie, i'm so sorry it was bfn :hugs::hugs::hugs: is AF definitely on her way? I think just taking a month off without the cbfm might help just to get rid of the stress of ttc, just take the month as it comes and bd whenever. I hope all goes well at your appointment on Wednesday hun, keep us updated. :flower: x x x x x

Ladies, I will be out all of next week....I have some family visiting so planned to be off work for a while but now I figure I could use the rest and am just going to take the whole week.....I'll try log in from home, but if i cant,pls dont worry

FX for loads of BFP's and have a lovely time in France , Smiley.....:flower:

Thank you :flower: hope you have a lovely week off with your family! I'll be straight back on BnB as soon as I get back :D x x x x

I am already feeling like this is not going to be my month. I still dont have any Ewcm and I have been drinking tons of water and grapefruit juice. I even started taking mucinex and I know it is working because I have a runny nose now but pretty much no CM at all...

One week til AF and zero pregnancy symptoms, only mild PMS. No sore boobs, no nothing. My temps aren't even that high, they have stayed in the 97 range. I know I'm out. FX to everyone else and sorry for the BFN this morning!!! :(

Thanks kb and smiley. Af is here and being the mother of all witches!!
We are on holiday when I ovulate next hopefully we can have a sa done before we go and be assured that we are ok. I have only felt stressed this week but I have developed the attitude 'it's never gonna happen' so the timing of seeing the nurse will be perfect.

Have a lovely weekend lovelies.

Sorry to those with AF! I fear I'll be joining you next week some time but I pray otherwise. XOXO

First off,big congrats to certain and everyone else who has gotten their bfp's while I have been away!! I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

I have been missing in action,handling some family stuff...my youngest sister who is 7 yrs old was sexually assaulted in a store about 3 feet away from where my mom was standing with her bak turned...apparently the man sat down next to my little sister and proceeded to grope her...makes me so mad!!!!! and my heart hurts for her so much...to make the long story short...she screamed,my mom and other sister turned around,saw what was happening,jumped on the guy but he pushed them off and ran out of the store...he turned himself in 2 days later...he is currently in custody at the county jail awaiting trial in november for which the state is trying to give him life in prison,although I wish they would give him chemical castration...apparently he exposed himself to a 4 yr old girl last september in another store,and is also now being charged with that incident...
My little sister is doing okay..she is a very strong little girl and will need counseling for the rest of her life...but we are relieved that it did not go beyond what it did...and she is home safe with my parents...
My husband also had been out of state doing some army training for a few weeks,so there was no bding at all...which I was okay with because I knew there was no way I would get preg with all of this stress!!

I apologize for rambling on and on,but Ive become close to some of you amazong ladies here,and felt I should fill you in on why I have not been online...

dh and I will be trying smep to a T again this cycle,and also will be using preseed...I am currently on cd2 and cannot wait for af to leave...I wasnt even keeping track of anything this past month,I was shocked that throughout the hellish month its been,I remembered to put last af on the calender....I checked today and Im still on my 28 day cycle regardless of the stress...so thats a relief...
sorry again for rambling!! Ive got my fxed and sending lots of :dust: to everyone ttc!!

Prayers for your sister and I am so glad someone was close by her otherwise it may have been way worse! Some people are sick, I would have gouged his eye sockets out had I seen that! :( Horrible. Wishing you tons of baby dust for August!

IGotBabyFever - WOW!!! That is such a heartbreaking story!!!! I'm so sorry your sister had to experience that! Sick perv!!!! (Excuse my language) I'm just glad that someone was around to come to her rescue. I'm also grateful to God that he turned himself in!! Hopefully, your sister will only require on the very minimal psychiatric evaluation. Actually I hope she doesn't require any at all. I'm so glad she is okay and doing well. And my prayers go out to her and your family!!!

GL in SMEP this month! I hope you get your bfp!! :dust:

Hi ladies :hi:

I would love to join this group.
I have been trying ever since having my mirena removed back in March and well obviously - nothing has happened so far.
Up until now my DB has been NTNP - well that was till tonight.

I am currently CD1 of a usual CD33. And seeing that we have set our wedding date at 6th April 2013, and I would like some time to get back into shape after pregnancy we have decided to seriously try now for a baby.

:dust: to all

@IGotBabyFever....I just wanted to say I am so sorry, I have never met you on here but that story broke my heart...ppl these days :(

Morning!

Igotbabyfever- -Oh no!! We have been wondering where you have been. Im so sorry to hear you have been having a terrible time. Its terrible what can happen. I hope your sister will be ok. :hugs: Good to hear you are back on SMEP this month..lots of luck to you.

Kytti - sorry to hear you are feeling out but its not done until af comes!! Keep hopeful :)

SKweek35 - Welcome :hi: Lots of luck for August :) How exciting that you are planning your wedding :)

MrsFX - sorry to hear she got you :hugs: enjoy your wine and cheese...have an extra one for me!

AFM- def starting to get some nausea now but not too bad, also tired but actually enjoying the symptoms so far. Just counting the days until our scan :)

Igotbabyfever - I am so sorry for what has happened to your little sister. I was just thinking the other day we hadn't heard from u for a while and was hoping everything was ok. What an awful thing to happen to her, so glad it wasn't more but is still awful. I hope she is ok and he gets what he deserves!!!

Tonnes of :dust: for this month for you hun, I hope this is your month!! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->