Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

My Ovulation Chart

Here is my chart, btw.... with the temp dip yesterday and spike today I had to of ovulated... what is with the dang surge this afternoon then!? CRAPTASTIC is what it is!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more BD tonight and we are D O N E!

ADD ME TO THE :BFP: LIST!!! sooooo excited!! Just got a digital pregnant today!

Are we going to start an August testing list? My next period is due on the 15th but haven't decided when I am going to test yet.

Weclome Jemma :hi: Good luck!

MustangGTgirl - yes I will start to add dates if you like, you are right it might be easier to do it by month...I will change it around when i have a mo :) Sorry to hear about the :witch: but great to see the positive attitude!

Kytti - sorry you a frustrated with SMEP, it does get a bit much sometimes. Maybe try a more relaxed approach. Its a shame you cant get the digis they are so helpful. Have you looked on ebay maybe?

Smiley and MrsFX - keep us updated on any symptoms :)

kbkb -whens your 12 week scan? how you feeling?

AFM- not much change, a bit windy :blush: and tired. Also pretty sore boobs (and they are getting bigger!!) but no real nausea yet :) still early days. I am finding it soo hard not to tell people. We have told parents, and my sister. I have also told 2 friends (who are also colleagues) as its good for someone at work to know (and i have to tell someone!!). I have also told my cousin as she has a 18mth old and knew we were TTC - were quite close so its nice to have someone to check things out with :)

Certain: it must be the biggest secret ever. I have no symptoms to report. First 9 months of trying I had every symptom under the sun but last 3 months nothing. A bit of pre-af tightening. Af due in the next 3 days. Not testing until Thursday but shouldn't think it will be that long.

Certain - I have not looked on eBay. I am just so over it I don't want to do anything next month. :(

1 DPO here (I think)... I'm testing around 8/3 if I don't see spotting beforehand which I likely will. I spot 2 or 3 days before AF every month. AF is due 8/5 or 8/6. I have 25 pregnancy tests to waste so why not. :p

Weclome Jemma :hi: Good luck!

MustangGTgirl - yes I will start to add dates if you like, you are right it might be easier to do it by month...I will change it around when i have a mo :) Sorry to hear about the :witch: but great to see the positive attitude!

Kytti - sorry you a frustrated with SMEP, it does get a bit much sometimes. Maybe try a more relaxed approach. Its a shame you cant get the digis they are so helpful. Have you looked on ebay maybe?

Smiley and MrsFX - keep us updated on any symptoms :)

kbkb -whens your 12 week scan? how you feeling?

AFM- not much change, a bit windy :blush: and tired. Also pretty sore boobs (and they are getting bigger!!) but no real nausea yet :) still early days. I am finding it soo hard not to tell people. We have told parents, and my sister. I have also told 2 friends (who are also colleagues) as its good for someone at work to know (and i have to tell someone!!). I have also told my cousin as she has a 18mth old and knew we were TTC - were quite close so its nice to have someone to check things out with :)

Hello and welcome everyone new :wave: :flower:!!
SMEP works and how, keep the faith all!
MrsFX- i love your deal with your friend about the tests...What a cool way to stay honest :dohh: - praying hard for you -probably no symptoms is a really good omen!
Congrats SEB! :bfp: :bfp: such great news
Certain-My bbs are HUGE. gone from 34a to 35-36 i am sure...every bra's so tight! hugely burpy :evil: :blush: but not sick anymore...so kind of glad.but being preggers does your digestion no favours, I'll say that much for sure :ignore: :brat: :sadangel:

MY 12 week scan is thursday!

hello!!

Certain - that's good you are dodging the moring sickness so far!!

kytti - Sorry you are fed up hun, I know exactly how you feel. This was me last month - didn't ov until like CD20 and had been going since CD8 - I was going crazy!!! But you do seem to have covered a lot of your bases so don't feel down, in with a great chance of getting your bfp!

Jemma0717 - Welcome! What CD are you on now? Good luck!!

lala1214 - I wouldnt worry about missing one day, just get back into it when you can! Do you know when you are due to Ov?

AFM - Nothing to report, 7dpo today and driving myself CRAZY!

x x x x

Thanks smiley! I need the encouragement right now!!!

7 dpo, Smiley-ooooooh we're in the business end of the TWW....getting there! when you gonna POAS? :haha:

Hello Ladies!!

It’s only been a few days but oh how I’ve missed you guys. I have been stalking, though :winkwink:

Lolo – beautiful pics!!! They are lovely!!! I do realize now that the odds are against us to conceive. That sucks! It’s amazing that I have my daughter now and got pregnant in less than 12 hours. I guess when it’s meant to be nothing can stop it! Keep your head up, doll! Your time is definitely coming!!! Also, I’m glad it was nothing serious with the ‘lump’ and now you can get back to focusing on your future!! Lots and lots of :dust:!!!!! FX!!!!

Certain – so glad you and baby are doing well!!! I see those symptoms are starting to kick in! That’s great news!! I know you can’t wait to tell people the greatest news but just a little while long that shout it from the rooftop!!!

Kbkb – scan on Thursday?? YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!! GL!! I hope everything goes well!!!! Glad to see you and baby doing well!!!!

Smiley – I’m doing well. I’m staying positive but I think we are reducing our status to NTNP at least for a couple of months. I need not to stress….have too much going on. Mostly work related but I need to relax for a little while. I hope you get some preggo symptoms really soon followed by that bfp!!! Bring it on home this month!!!! GL, doll!!!!! FX!!!

Seb89 – Congratulations!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :bfp: :bfp:!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you and baby!!! Did you have any early preggo symptoms you’d care to share??

Mustang – Sorry the :witch: got ya! :sad1: GL this cycle!!! Glad to see you back!! Yea, I believe your cycle did change. My last two cycles have been 30 days from 28 so I guess I’ve changed too. GL with the grapefruit juice!!! :thumbup:

Kyatti – I’m so sorry your frustrated!! It is a difficult process and some of us just nail it right away and others….well it takes a little longer. Hang in there, doll!!! You’ll get your chance soon!!! GL!! FX!!! :hugs:

MrsFX – any sign of AF yet? I hope she stays away!! :dust:

Lala – GL this cycle!!! I hope you catch that eggy!!! :dust:

All new ladies – Welcome!!! :wave: You’ll love it here!! Everyone is so nice and supportive!!! It’s wonderful!!! GL this cycle!!!

AFM – As mentioned earlier, we’re just NTNP for a few months (if I can). OH is excited to keep trying…ugh!!! I need to relax!! Anyhoo, maybe relaxation will work. We’ll probably still get our share of :sex: in this month but not stress!! In a few months we’ll be back in the swing of things and I’ll be using all of the tools to maximize my bfp chance! :thumbup: But hopefully I won’t have to :winkwink:

Baby :dust: to all!!!! GL ladies! Let’s get those bfp’s!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks Beauty! I hope I still have a chance. FX for me and FX for everyone here waiting for their BFP... I sure am tired of seeing BFNs :(

Hello Ladies!!

It’s only been a few days but oh how I’ve missed you guys. I have been stalking, though :winkwink:

Lolo – beautiful pics!!! They are lovely!!! I do realize now that the odds are against us to conceive. That sucks! It’s amazing that I have my daughter now and got pregnant in less than 12 hours. I guess when it’s meant to be nothing can stop it! Keep your head up, doll! Your time is definitely coming!!! Also, I’m glad it was nothing serious with the ‘lump’ and now you can get back to focusing on your future!! Lots and lots of :dust:!!!!! FX!!!!

Certain – so glad you and baby are doing well!!! I see those symptoms are starting to kick in! That’s great news!! I know you can’t wait to tell people the greatest news but just a little while long that shout it from the rooftop!!!

Kbkb – scan on Thursday?? YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!! GL!! I hope everything goes well!!!! Glad to see you and baby doing well!!!!

Smiley – I’m doing well. I’m staying positive but I think we are reducing our status to NTNP at least for a couple of months. I need not to stress….have too much going on. Mostly work related but I need to relax for a little while. I hope you get some preggo symptoms really soon followed by that bfp!!! Bring it on home this month!!!! GL, doll!!!!! FX!!!

Seb89 – Congratulations!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :bfp: :bfp:!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you and baby!!! Did you have any early preggo symptoms you’d care to share??

Mustang – Sorry the :witch: got ya! :sad1: GL this cycle!!! Glad to see you back!! Yea, I believe your cycle did change. My last two cycles have been 30 days from 28 so I guess I’ve changed too. GL with the grapefruit juice!!! :thumbup:

Kyatti – I’m so sorry your frustrated!! It is a difficult process and some of us just nail it right away and others….well it takes a little longer. Hang in there, doll!!! You’ll get your chance soon!!! GL!! FX!!! :hugs:

MrsFX – any sign of AF yet? I hope she stays away!! :dust:

Lala – GL this cycle!!! I hope you catch that eggy!!! :dust:

All new ladies – Welcome!!! :wave: You’ll love it here!! Everyone is so nice and supportive!!! It’s wonderful!!! GL this cycle!!!

AFM – As mentioned earlier, we’re just NTNP for a few months (if I can). OH is excited to keep trying…ugh!!! I need to relax!! Anyhoo, maybe relaxation will work. We’ll probably still get our share of :sex: in this month but not stress!! In a few months we’ll be back in the swing of things and I’ll be using all of the tools to maximize my bfp chance! :thumbup: But hopefully I won’t have to :winkwink:

Baby :dust: to all!!!! GL ladies! Let’s get those bfp’s!!!!! :happydance:

I think taking it easy did work for Certain, definitely a good idea for you -esp if you're feeling stressed.....NTNP would be fun...hope you catch the eggy in that phase, would be so exciting!

7 dpo, Smiley-ooooooh we're in the business end of the TWW....getting there! when you gonna POAS? :haha:

I know, starting to get into the dpo that really matter!! Haha, well, I originally said in my journal that I wasn't gonna test until AF due... maybe even just wait and see if she shows up whilst on hol, then if i'm luck enough for her to stay away i'd test when we got home. However... I really do enjoy poas, so not sure how much longer I can go without breaking the seal for this cycle.

Beauty2 - Glad you are feeling better hun, it is very stressful this ttc thing, so maybe a more relaxed ntnp approach will be nice for you. This month was meant to be my relaxed approach to ttc, but here I am, far from relaxed about the whole thing again!

x x x

Count me in ladies...
OH will think all his birthdays have come at once this month!

Since I am a self proclaimed POAS addict I will be POAS around 8/3 if no spotting, for sure.... the past 2 months spotting has shown early which has given me barely any chances to POAS, sniffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->