Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

So far I have been a little nauseated, tired, and had to pee more.... but I didn't notice until after the test was positive really, honestly I thought it was going to be another negative month, I am so happy and I can hardly wait to start showing! :)

ps. KBKB when I stopped trying so hard it happened so just relax have lots of sex and boom u will be prego before you know it! :)

Okay, quick question, ladies: I'm on CD4 and although I've decided to take the NTNP approach, I'd like to start temping just to get into the swing of things so; once we start TTC again I'll be a pro. Is it too late to start this cycle? :shrug: Can someone tell me how the temp thing works? :dohh: Just a brief overview is fine if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!! :hugs:

Beauty2 - I don't temp, cuz I was crap at it!! But it is actually pretty easy, you just have to get a bbt thermometer (one that measures temp to 2dp) - then make sure you take your temp at the same time every morning. It has to be the very first thing you do, no getting up, hardly moved etc. I've seen some ladies just set an alarm for like 5am or something then take their temps and go back to sleep. It has to have been after uninterupted sleep as well, like 4-5 hours solid sleeping....

Then just put the temps into fertility friend and that does all the analysing for you! x x x

Uh oh, I guess that's not going to work. I usually don't sleep throughout the night...I always toss and turn and wake up. Ugh! Okay, on to plan B...opk's.

Thanks Smiley!!! :flower:

Beauty2 I second smiley's overview. I would say cd4 it's not too late. U will get an increase in temp after you ov and a drop before af.
Good luck.

Hello Ladies!!

It’s only been a few days but oh how I’ve missed you guys. I have been stalking, though :winkwink:

Lolo – beautiful pics!!! They are lovely!!! I do realize now that the odds are against us to conceive. That sucks! It’s amazing that I have my daughter now and got pregnant in less than 12 hours. I guess when it’s meant to be nothing can stop it! Keep your head up, doll! Your time is definitely coming!!! Also, I’m glad it was nothing serious with the ‘lump’ and now you can get back to focusing on your future!! Lots and lots of :dust:!!!!! FX!!!!

Certain – so glad you and baby are doing well!!! I see those symptoms are starting to kick in! That’s great news!! I know you can’t wait to tell people the greatest news but just a little while long that shout it from the rooftop!!!

Kbkb – scan on Thursday?? YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!! GL!! I hope everything goes well!!!! Glad to see you and baby doing well!!!!

Smiley – I’m doing well. I’m staying positive but I think we are reducing our status to NTNP at least for a couple of months. I need not to stress….have too much going on. Mostly work related but I need to relax for a little while. I hope you get some preggo symptoms really soon followed by that bfp!!! Bring it on home this month!!!! GL, doll!!!!! FX!!!

Seb89 – Congratulations!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :bfp: :bfp:!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you and baby!!! Did you have any early preggo symptoms you’d care to share??

Mustang – Sorry the :witch: got ya! :sad1: GL this cycle!!! Glad to see you back!! Yea, I believe your cycle did change. My last two cycles have been 30 days from 28 so I guess I’ve changed too. GL with the grapefruit juice!!! :thumbup:

Kyatti – I’m so sorry your frustrated!! It is a difficult process and some of us just nail it right away and others….well it takes a little longer. Hang in there, doll!!! You’ll get your chance soon!!! GL!! FX!!! :hugs:

MrsFX – any sign of AF yet? I hope she stays away!! :dust:

Lala – GL this cycle!!! I hope you catch that eggy!!! :dust:

All new ladies – Welcome!!! :wave: You’ll love it here!! Everyone is so nice and supportive!!! It’s wonderful!!! GL this cycle!!!

AFM – As mentioned earlier, we’re just NTNP for a few months (if I can). OH is excited to keep trying…ugh!!! I need to relax!! Anyhoo, maybe relaxation will work. We’ll probably still get our share of :sex: in this month but not stress!! In a few months we’ll be back in the swing of things and I’ll be using all of the tools to maximize my bfp chance! :thumbup: But hopefully I won’t have to :winkwink:

Baby :dust: to all!!!! GL ladies! Let’s get those bfp’s!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you beauty! My wedding photos were quite expensive so I've been putting them everywhere to get my monies worth! I'm sure people are getting sick of them lol

Good luck with NTNP! I always tell myself I'm gonna not think about it this month. People keep saying "stop trying and it will happen" well if I stop trying we'd never have sex! Lol ok maybe not never but you know what I mean.
I can't help knowing when I ovulate... and that makes me get down to business.*sigh*

Beauty, I just started temping too this cycle. I also wake up a million times a night but it seems to be working somewhat for me. You can look at my chart if you want.... The first 3 or so temps are crazy because I was waking up at like 5am, 6am, 7am and taking temps so they are scattered. I finally set my phone alarm for 5AM and when it goes off I take my temp, enter it in FF (laptop sleeps with me on my bed) and go back to sleep. The last 2 temps I took were really close to each other so I think it is working! Waiting to see what tomorrow's temps are to see if the whole alarm thing is going to work for me. I apparently have low temps.... my lowest was 96.95 and the temp I took before my period started was close to 98 if not higher.

Anyways, I like temping because atleast I can tell the exact day I ovulated on. I don't think I am going to buy any OPKs this cycle but I found one left when I was cleaning my bathroom so I will take it on CD13 just to see if it is positive.

Last cycle I had positives for 3 days in a row!! I wasn't sure if I ovulated on CD 13 or 14 so it was driving me crazy!!

Anyways, I am excited about this cycle!! I was last cycle too but I got AF anyways even tho I BD'd my ass off. I should ovulate on August 1st and my son's birthday is August 8 so I hope I find out I am pregnant before then! I am pretty sure I will start testing early this cycle too... POAS is just too much fun!

Oh and I am going to drink atleast 80oz of water a day starting tomorrow plus 2 glasses of pure grapefruit juice starting on CD10 and I am also going to start taking Mucinex starting on CD9 just to see if it helps with EWCM. It is so weird but I always got really good amounts of EWCM every cycle but this last one I did not... I never had any actually come out of me, was always just inside so I think that's why I didn't get pregnant. Actually I am fairly positive that is why it did not happen.... in January I was taking a shower and just had massive amounts of it and that night we BD'd one time only (first time unprotected in 3 years) and I got pregnant.

Hello Ladies!!

It’s only been a few days but oh how I’ve missed you guys. I have been stalking, though :winkwink:

Lolo – beautiful pics!!! They are lovely!!! I do realize now that the odds are against us to conceive. That sucks! It’s amazing that I have my daughter now and got pregnant in less than 12 hours. I guess when it’s meant to be nothing can stop it! Keep your head up, doll! Your time is definitely coming!!! Also, I’m glad it was nothing serious with the ‘lump’ and now you can get back to focusing on your future!! Lots and lots of :dust:!!!!! FX!!!!

Certain – so glad you and baby are doing well!!! I see those symptoms are starting to kick in! That’s great news!! I know you can’t wait to tell people the greatest news but just a little while long that shout it from the rooftop!!!

Kbkb – scan on Thursday?? YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!! GL!! I hope everything goes well!!!! Glad to see you and baby doing well!!!!

Smiley – I’m doing well. I’m staying positive but I think we are reducing our status to NTNP at least for a couple of months. I need not to stress….have too much going on. Mostly work related but I need to relax for a little while. I hope you get some preggo symptoms really soon followed by that bfp!!! Bring it on home this month!!!! GL, doll!!!!! FX!!!

Seb89 – Congratulations!!!!!! YAY!!!!! :bfp: :bfp:!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you and baby!!! Did you have any early preggo symptoms you’d care to share??

Mustang – Sorry the :witch: got ya! :sad1: GL this cycle!!! Glad to see you back!! Yea, I believe your cycle did change. My last two cycles have been 30 days from 28 so I guess I’ve changed too. GL with the grapefruit juice!!! :thumbup:

Kyatti – I’m so sorry your frustrated!! It is a difficult process and some of us just nail it right away and others….well it takes a little longer. Hang in there, doll!!! You’ll get your chance soon!!! GL!! FX!!! :hugs:

All new ladies – Welcome!!! :wave: You’ll love it here!! Everyone is so nice and supportive!!! It’s wonderful!!! GL this cycle!!!

AFM – As mentioned earlier, we’re just NTNP for a few months (if I can). OH is excited to keep trying…ugh!!! I need to relax!! Anyhoo, maybe relaxation will work. We’ll probably still get our share of :sex: in this month but not stress!! In a few months we’ll be back in the swing of things and I’ll be using all of the tools to maximize my bfp chance! :thumbup: But hopefully I won’t have to :winkwink:

Thank you beauty! My wedding photos were quite expensive so I've been putting them everywhere to get my monies worth! I'm sure people are getting sick of them lol

Good luck with NTNP! I always tell myself I'm gonna not think about it this month. People keep saying "stop trying and it will happen" well if I stop trying we'd never have sex! Lol ok maybe not never but you know what I mean.
I can't help knowing when I ovulate... and that makes me get down to business.*sigh*

LoloShells- gorgeous pic indeed....love the green wall and white dress against it. And you look like one stunning lady. We'll be happy to see all the pics and admire ...esp if it helps u get your hard earned money's worth :haha:
:flower:

Hello Ladies!!

LoloShells- gorgeous pic indeed....love the green wall and white dress against it. And you look like one stunning lady. We'll be happy to see all the pics and admire ...esp if it helps u get your hard earned money's worth :haha:
:flower:

Aw well aren't you sweet! I'll have to make some sort of collage to post in my siggy for a little while :)

Hi ladies!! I've been stalking you since my BFP, but I'm still around. To whoever asked about the sneezing (was it Certain?), I sneezed like crazy during week 4 - I thought my allergies were back, but it's almost completely gone away now. Good luck to all you ladies - can't wait to hear about more BFP's! Spreading baby dust to everyone...

Certain –i am glad you and a little bean are doing well!!!
Kbkb – I hope all goes well with your scan!!
Smiley – Smiley, i am with you on the destressing approach...lots of :wine: and fun :sex:
Seb89 – Congrats to you!!!
Mustang – sorry about AF :hugs:
To anyone i missed....GL in the tww, if the witch got you...keep your head up it will happen one day, if you have your bfp...congrats and GL
New ladies...GL and lets keep these bfp's rollin in!!!!

AFM – Just finished AF so here we go...no smepping just fun :sex:...actually i think when i OV I will be away to visit family (this seems to be working on this site lol) maybe the altitude of the plane will move things around (lol...what can i tell you...i am desperate)

:dust: to all!!!!!

Good luck to anyone testing soon.. I'll test on 8/3 maybe but I'm not feeling too good about this month. The late O really messed us up. :/

Afternoon Smeppers / relaxed approach non-smeppers! :flower:

Lolo - beautiful beautiful photos!! Love your sig with them in :D

ptntly wtg - Hello lovely! :flower: oooh, good luck with the bd'ing around a visit away. It does look like that is the way to get that bfp!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day x x x x

Sooooo I have been drinking grapefruit juice everyday since my period started and during AF I had a ton of EWCM which is normal I suppose... but then instead of drying up after she left I just kept have wet CM. Now today it looks like it is trying to turn in to EWCM and I am only on CD8 and I usually O on CD14. I don't know but I really think this stuff is working for me... well I have been drinking just tons and tons of water too so not sure what is doing it but I am thrilled! I just hope I get lots and lots of EWCM this cycle...I didn't last cycle and I know that is why I didn't get pregnant.

Oh and something that made me happy the other day.... My hubby agreed to give me another baby after my miscarriage but he never really said that he actually WANTED a baby... he was just doing it to make me happy. Well the other day out of nowhere he says "yeah I want another little baby too." I was like awwww...made me so happy that now I know he actually wants another one too instead of just doing it to please me :D

Mustang I'm pleased to hear the success of grapefruit juice. I might try it again next cycle. And what great news to hear your husband is totally with you on this.

Afm: no af yet. This is cd 27 af due to pay a visit tomorrow. All ive had is a bit of cramping (like pre-af) and some 'cystitis' like needing a pee feeling. Think I'm just dehydrated.

So now I definitely think the grapefruit juice worked..., just had a piece of EWCM that stretched about 5 inches!! Last cycle I was lucky if it stretched 2 inches and was always yellowish colored... this stuff today was almost clear!!

Woohoo!!

Hi,

I know I'm a bit late in the game but I'd like to join too please. We are doing SMEP this cycyle and am cd8 today so going to be doing BD later :thumbup:

Have been stalking the thread for a while now so thought I should post and can join in properly :blush:

Good Luck everyone!!

Hi,

I know I'm a bit late in the game but I'd like to join too please. We are doing SMEP this cycyle and am cd8 today so going to be doing BD later :thumbup:

Have been stalking the thread for a while now so thought I should post and can join in properly :blush:

Good Luck everyone!!

Welcome :flower: of course you can join! The more BFP's we can get out this thread the better :D

Mustang - that is great the grapefruit juice has worked, I really must get some again next cycle!

Lolo - Have you tried the pink one? It's not as bitter as the usual one.

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->