Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Welcome 1985 :hi: of course you can join, i will add you to the list :)

Gardenofeden - lots of luck :)

Igotbabyfever - sorry didnt reply before, we used preseed but were using for 3 months before our bfp - I love the stuff tho :) Lots of luck and im liking your 40 hpt ic style :)

Stinas - Im really sorry but i didnt temp so Im afraid i dont have a chart to show you :( dont think it would have worked in greece anyway as I was soo hot all the time. Lots of luck to you. Im sure you could ask in 1tri for some pos charts?

Kytti - Keep hopeful!! you arent out yet!!! :hugs:

AFM- Nausea is really starting to kick in now in the mornings esp..urgh but Im kind of pleased too. Just cannot wait until thursday...want to see the scan even if it is just a little blob!!

May I join too? We have been TTC for 4 months read about this appraoch the other day and thought we would try it.

I took a test this morning. BFN but I went to this website called "can you see a line" and it inverts photos for you.... this is what I got, I think it's a joke though!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/wth.jpg

PS: this is cross posted to several other places because I'm freaking out.. even though I think it's a big fat lie/joke!

Oooo kytti - i really hope this is the start of your bfp!! there is def something there! you should do another one tomorrow morn!

I don't know how much I trust this website!!! If any other ladies do it please let me know if you get a second line too, meaning it could be a big fat mean joke! It's canyouseealine.com and look on the left side of the page for a HPT tweaker tool!

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!!
Emma-it is so nice to see my new ttc buddy on this thread!!! fingers crossed and lots of baby :dust: we get our bfp's soon!!!

certain-Its okay!theres alot of posts to read lol and ofcoarse with the 40 ic hpts I am staying true to my poas addict self :haha:
how are you feeling besides the nauseau??Im so excited for you!!!

as for me...nothing new...still waiting on the :witch: to leave so we can start smep!
we are due to start bding on thursday!! one downfall is that dh will be with his army unit this weekend...so we decided since he wont be here saturday when we are due to bd again,we will do it after midnight friday so technically it would be saturday and we wont miss a day :blush:

fxed and lots of :dust: to everyone ttc!! hope we all get our bfps!!!

Thanks babyfever,

kytti, I agree - I would say give it a day or 2 or 3 and test again if af doesnt show. Looks like the beginning of a bfp there

I pray it is but I am not expecting it! I'll test again tomorrow morning... plenty of tests to spare!

Kytti I hope it is your BFP too but just don't get your hopes up yet because FRERs always have a white indent and it could be picking that up.

Soooo.... my temp took a huge freaking dip this morning so I don't know if I ovulated or not. My CM dried up today and yesterday around 7PM I had pretty bad cramps and a hell of a lower back ache which only last about 2 hours. Not sure what that means but I also had that last cycle around O time too... I wonder if that means I ovulated at that time? Anyways, I put in 3 mock temps in FF for the next 3 days and if my temps are actually above coverline for the next 3 days, FF puts me ovulating on CD12 which would make me 2dpo today. I have no idea but I didn't get to BD at all Saturday or Sunday which was my 2 most important days because I was pissed at my hubby....LOL!

I don't really think it is going to be my month so I am not worried about it at all, there is always next month!

oy, that's too bad. DH and I missed a cycle because of an argument too! :( It's the pits for sure...

Just a quick update. Apparently the google chrome browser and the website that inverts your pics do not mix so don't ever use it. It was giving me a generic pic (I think).. when I used firefox/internet explorer, there were no second lines on my tests. Boohoo. BFN for me, for now. But still pretty early. AF due Saturday.

oh well kytti - hang in there, you might still be in for this month.

Maybe, not expecting it though! Darn the late O! I think I am actually only 7/8 DPO, not 9 DPO as my ticker suggests! Based on my last positive OPK. Bummer. AF should be here by the weekend, spotting by the end of the week.. if not earlier. I feel her coming I believe. Yay.

My ticker is also showing the incorrect ovulation information as I OV earlier than it suggests and have a longer luteal phase. Will have to look into which ticker I can adjust the luteal phase.
Will keep FXed for you.

FX August is your month sk!!! And thank you for the positive vibes. I need them!

Hi ladies ! I love this sperm meets eggy plan!
Good luck to everyone!!
I have just O'd - so after AF - SMEP will be fully embraced!

the :witch: is leaving today!!! :happydance: cant wait to start smep again!!
sorry its 145am here and just wanted to tell the world how happy I am the :witch: is leaving :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->