Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi ladies :) So I took my only OPK I had left a few minutes ago and I knew it wouldn't be positive because I am drinking tons of water. Well it is obviously not positive but the pee I used seriously looked like straight water, like I could have poured water from a bottle... that's how clear it was.

So I am wondering if this OPK would have been positive if I didn't have water pee? Last cycle I had a positive at this exact same time so I am thinking that this one would have been positive if my pee wouldn't have been so diluted.

What do you think?

I mean, that line is pretty dark for having completely clear pee right? Or do OPKs always have a line all the time?

Attachments

• 7-29-11opk.jpg
    7-29-11opk.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
Thank you all for the prayers and support....My sister is a strong little girl and has an amazing support system...she is getting all of the help she needs,and is also attached to my moms hip until she turns 50 yrs old or gets married first ;)
the world is a crazy place filled with people that have something wrong in their head....I am happy she is home safe and not missing like alot of chldren...we are definetly blessed that something worse did not happen....

so how is everyone coming along?? I am so happy to come back to so many BFP's!!!! and I am soooooo ready for mine!! :) is anyone trying anything along with smep?? I will be using preseed this time around...I am only now on cd3,and so anxious to get started again!! fxed and lots of :dust: for everyone !!

Well, I am starting to get a cold and I am trying VERY HARD not to read too much into it. I got a cold one week before my BFP with #1. I remember it well because it was during Christmas and I felt AWFUL Christmas day and had to commute with DH 2 hours to see his parents and we argued because I didn't want to go because I felt so bad but went anyway. I got a BFP about 5 or 6 days later. Trying HARD not to get too hopeful because I don't want to be disappointed. But it's a glimmer of hope at least. :) X-posted this to a few other places where I'm active. :)

mrs fx--sorry about bfn..dont give up
igot baby fever---what a heartbreaking story...thank goodness it wasnt worse...my prayers go out to your sister and family
smiley--hows the tww??
certain--sorry about the nausea...how is everything going??

AFM-- i have no idea what day i am on but i am def mid cycle so we have been having lots of fun :sex:..and i am trying to not count the days...i will be visiting family this weekend so the rushing around will keep my mind occupied

GL to all!!!

Just got my +OPK!!!!! Super excited!!!

I was wondering if you ladies that got a BFP can post your FF charts for us to glaze over!
Thanks!!
Good luck everyone!

Cd 10... supposed to bd but husband is being a jerk. I left him in the living room. He doesn't know I've gone to bed. He can stay out there all night for all I care.

So I think I might have ovulated yesterday according to my chart. It jumped up super high this morning and I took my temp at the same time as always. I did go to bed about 30 minutes later than normal though... would that make my temp jump up .5 degrees higher than normal?

Can anybody look at my chart and tell me what you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3624b8

Mustang, are you doing OPKs? I had a HUGE jump in my temps when I O'd too and they pretty much went along with my positive OPKs!

Not sure if I had a positive but pretty sure... I made a post about it a on the last page. I put down on FF that it was positive tho because I am sure it would have been had the conditions been right. It was last cycle too at the exact same time.

I just saw it, looks like it may need to be a little darker. I had that line until about CD 16 and then it was VERY dark. Keep OPK'ing anyway!!!!

Eh I don't have anymore OPKs... I think that one would have been positive since my pee was pretty much straight water and I was thinking that was a pretty good line for having pee with absolutely no color in it. I am not too worried about it though, I suppose I shall know tomorrow!

My CM also turned creamy now this morning....

Well, this is my first month with SMEP. We also coupled it with Pre-Seed (as needed) Soy Isoflaves on CDs 6-9. I've been temping and am now 5dpo and really hoping this is our month! This is our 5th cycle TTC...

FX for you gardenofedens! You are just a few days behind me!! We did SMEP and preseed. I've also been temping and taking prenatals!

Thanks ladies for all of the support and ofcoarse for welcoming me back!! :hugs:
As I stated before,we will be following smep again this time around...Ive got my smiley opks & about 40 ic hpts :blush: but Im kinda stuck on which lube to use....preseed or conceive plus?? I was going to use the preseed,but have read alot of great reviews on conceive plus,so considering ordering some of that.... help??someone??anyone?? :haha:

IGotBabyFever, we got a BFP on our third cycle with Conceive Plus. I've heard Preseed works wonders too though!

Stinas, I'm attaching my BFP chart as you asked. Hope more ladies will also do the same! I got my first hint of a line at 12dpo, after a definite negative at 11dpo.

Good luck to everyone!!

My Ovulation Chart

I couldnt wait until I got a response :haha: just caved in and ordered conceive plus on amazon.com :blush:

Thanks crowned!! I didnt see your post until after I posted :blush: I ordered my conceive plus!! it will be here in 3 days!!! Congrats on your bfp!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->