Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well today :)

Just a little update, we've been BDing every other day since day 10 and now just waiting to O. Am hoping it'll be in next couple of days but because of my PCOS my cycle can be really irregular so will have to wait and see. Well when I say wait and see what I mean is POAS twice a day, track my temps and check my CM (not that I'm desperate or anything!) :thumbup:

Good Luck for everybody wherever you are in your cycle
x

:hi: hi ladies may i join your thread? i feel really inspired by the number of BFPs which have happened and i am hoping the positive vibes will rub off on me and everyone else on board :flower:i am starting SMEP within a few days and feeling hopeful. this is my 5th cycle of ttc so its already feeling dire at times:wacko: hopefully SMEP is the way to go

:dust:

*deleted cause my hosting site killed my photos! :( sad

I dont know what is going on with my chart. CD15 and still no temp rise but my CM dried up 2 days ago. I wonder if it is possible to have a late temp rise after ovulation.

Mustang - Looks to me like you probably ovulated on CD14. Have you put in some mock temps to check?

So I took a dollar tree test this morning just because and ofcourse I got an evap within the time limit!

Attachments

• newwwwpg.jpg
    newwwwpg.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 11
  • newwwwpg2.jpg
    newwwwpg2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
Mustang - Looks to me like you probably ovulated on CD14. Have you put in some mock temps to check?

Yes I have an it has come up with O on CD15... have no idea anymore, I have totally non fertile CM yesterday and today and cervix is closing since yesterday.

Oh, didn't see today's temp on there when I looked earlier....weird that your CM dried up. I had that happen several cycles ago and I came down with a cold shortly thereafter so I chalked it up to that....

Fingers crossed things still work out this cycle!

Hello Ladies,

Haven't been on here awhile (well I've been stalking :blush: ) Anyhoo, I see some nice progression. Good Luck, ladies!!!

So we've been NTNP this cycle. I should Ov this week (if I'm lucky) so hopefully it all works out. So far we've BDed on CD 8, 9 and 10. More than likely we'll do more this week but I've just been trying not to think about it at all and relax. We'll see how it goes...keep you posted! :thumbup:

FX for everyone and here's some :dust: !!!

So I have been thinking about a lot of stuff today and I decided to try Maca... well after this cycle is over anyways. I have read that it really balances your hormones and stuff and I think I have a bad hormone problem, well I know I do. I couldn't find anything bad about it so I can totally going to take it. I got an awesome deal on Amazon for some organic stuff too, 5 bottles of 800mg (100 capsules) for 25.99$! That's about a 5 month supply... I figure I can sell the rest on Ebay if I get pregnant before I use them all up!!

Now I wish this cycle would hurry up and be over because I know it's not MY cycle for a BFP and I am anxious to start on the Maca!!

a big warm welcome to the new ladies!! get comfy and stay awhile!! we are a crazy bunch...or maybe thats just me :haha: everyone on this thread is so friendly,supportive and always here to lend an ear or shoulder to cry on...so definetly stick around awhile!! :hug:

not a whole lot going on with me today,the :witch: left though,which totally made my day!!!! :happydance:
I am prepared to take on smep nomatter what!! dh has to stay on the army base saturday which is one of our bding days,but if there is a will there is a way!! so we agreed that after midnight friday it will technically be saturday,so we will bd then so we dont miss a day :blush:
Ive got about 40 ic hpts left,my smiley opk and conceive plus will be delivered via postal service thursday...I believe I will only be using the conceive plus once I get my smiley....unless anyone here thinks otherwise would be better?

Im soooooooooo ready to get this started again :haha:

how is everyone else coming along???

Checking in, AF due Saturday, no real symptoms yet but I should start spotting tomorrow or Thursday if she's coming.. according to the past 2 months and when I normally spot. Only 8/9 DPO today as I O'd late... may test Thursday if no spotting. xo

Checking in, AF due Saturday, no real symptoms yet but I should start spotting tomorrow or Thursday if she's coming.. according to the past 2 months and when I normally spot. Only 8/9 DPO today as I O'd late... may test Thursday if no spotting. xo

Ive got my fxed and sending lots of :dust: for you bfp!! keep us posted doll :flower:

Hello ladies! I will be joining you I think. I'm CD5 today, expecting ovulation somewhere around CD14-15 I think.

This is my fourth cycle, although I think the first two we didn't BD enough (DH had a broken leg :haha: ) and last month I don't think we kept BDing long enough :blush: I don't have loads of EWCM, well rarely at all in fact, so this cycle I'm taking maca, EPO and guzzling green tea. We used pre-seed last month, and I'm in two minds about it. On the one had if it gets the spermies to the cervix then it's great, but if the CM isn't right then it's not going to be any different in the cervix I don't think, is it :shrug: We'll see.

Need to get some OPKs!

Hello ladies! I will be joining you I think. I'm CD5 today, expecting ovulation somewhere around CD14-15 I think.

This is my fourth cycle, although I think the first two we didn't BD enough (DH had a broken leg :haha: ) and last month I don't think we kept BDing long enough :blush: I don't have loads of EWCM, well rarely at all in fact, so this cycle I'm taking maca, EPO and guzzling green tea. We used pre-seed last month, and I'm in two minds about it. On the one had if it gets the spermies to the cervix then it's great, but if the CM isn't right then it's not going to be any different in the cervix I don't think, is it :shrug: We'll see.

Need to get some OPKs!

welcome!!! and thanks for joining us :hugs:
Im using conceive plus for the first time along with smep again this cycle...Ive read so many success stories on here about it,so we decided to go against the preseed this time around..
we had to take a no choice break last month from ttc due to dh being away for 2 weeks with the army and also some family stuff..so technically we are also on our 4th cycle ttc ...although it feels so much longer doesnt it?
I recommend the smiley opks!!their so easy to read and I myself love seeing when the smiley shows up!! :happydance:
keep us posted on any symptoms you have!! I know Im not the only crazy symptom spotter here :haha:

fxed and lots of :dust: you get your bfp!!!

So I think I finally got my temp rise today which is CD16 but I am pretty positive I did not O yesterday on CD15.... I personally think it was CD13 but that seems too long between then and my temp rise today. So the latest would be CD14, I know it was not yesterday.

Today I have been having these little pinching pains in the same spot about 2 inches below my belly button!

Ok so this is weird but every since I had my breast surgery I never get any pain in my breasts at all but for the past year my nipples have been super sensitive. Like if I pinch them at all it would hurt so bad! So just out of curiosity I gave them a pinch and felt nothing at all!! I can pinch pretty hard and not a bit of sensitivity... that is definitely something new because they always stayed sensitive no matter what cycle day.

Doesn't make sense tho does it? I doubt it has anything to do with pregnancy or non-pregnancy.

I know I am totally butting in here but MustangGTgirl...can I ask what kind of breast surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->