Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I had an augmentation and went from an A to DD and lost just about all feeling in them. On the plus side I don't get sore pre AF boobs anymore!

That's why I asked because me too :) I went from a 32A to 32DD and am still very numb in some places.

Seems like that is pretty common. I had mine done almost 3 years ago and have complete numbness under my armpits.

welcome!!! and thanks for joining us :hugs:
Im using conceive plus for the first time along with smep again this cycle...Ive read so many success stories on here about it,so we decided to go against the preseed this time around..
we had to take a no choice break last month from ttc due to dh being away for 2 weeks with the army and also some family stuff..so technically we are also on our 4th cycle ttc ...although it feels so much longer doesnt it?
I recommend the smiley opks!!their so easy to read and I myself love seeing when the smiley shows up!! :happydance:
keep us posted on any symptoms you have!! I know Im not the only crazy symptom spotter here :haha:

fxed and lots of :dust: you get your bfp!!!

Thanks :flower: yes will get some smiley OPKs. i've been using the IC ones until now and I don't think they're great. I never seemed to get a very dark line on them however long I held my pee in for. The lines that i did get were a bit inconsistent in terms of overall colour. So will pay out mega bucks for smiley ones and hope I only have to use them for one month!

Yes four cycles does feel like a while. If I'm honest, both DH and I thought it might have happened by now. I knew that it can take a while, but I've not got any problems and all the men in DH's family seem to have super-sperm (they all get their wives pregnant by accident!) so I really did think we might have cracked it in three cycles. However I don't think they were three proper cycles of trying, certainly not enough doing it at the right times :dohh:

Mustang, I hope you did ovulate. I had a look at your chart, and if you ignore the one random high temperature, it does look as if it's happened in the last couple of days.

hi ladies i wondered if i could join in this month I think I dont know yet I'm just scarred that we will have a repeat what do you guys think?, Today is CD1, and my first actual period since march 16th, thats the month we started trying and got pg first try but lost it at 6 weeks, and after the bleeding stoped ov and got preg again and lost it, and had the same thing happen again and lossing it to. well we stoped tring and now if my first actualy menstaral cycle, I did not ovulate after the last mc but hopefully my body will be back on track this time, our doc is sending us to Ohio state to I think he called it a perinataligist to have and evaluation and go from there cause his office dosnt do those tests or things, and to boot I'm RH- blood type so ya that sucks but the Docter also said that it could have just been by chance that the miscarages occured and that we can keep trying and that mabey we will do it on our own, so i'm ifffy do we try and still go or do i wait and see what OHio state says
I'm actualy perplexed and want to do the sperm meets egg plan but has any one had sucsess after a situation like mine and actualy had a hh9 months?

hi ladies i wondered if i could join in this month I think I dont know yet I'm just scarred that we will have a repeat what do you guys think?, Today is CD1, and my first actual period since march 16th, thats the month we started trying and got pg first try but lost it at 6 weeks, and after the bleeding stoped ov and got preg again and lost it, and had the same thing happen again and lossing it to. well we stoped tring and now if my first actualy menstaral cycle, I did not ovulate after the last mc but hopefully my body will be back on track this time, our doc is sending us to Ohio state to I think he called it a perinataligist to have and evaluation and go from there cause his office dosnt do those tests or things, and to boot I'm RH- blood type so ya that sucks but the Docter also said that it could have just been by chance that the miscarages occured and that we can keep trying and that mabey we will do it on our own, so i'm ifffy do we try and still go or do i wait and see what OHio state says
I'm actualy perplexed and want to do the sperm meets egg plan but has any one had sucsess after a situation like mine and actualy had a hh9 months?

huh :blush:......... Hello

hello

hello

hello

haha thats my eco no one is on here just wanted to bump the thread I was still wondering? :haha:

I had implants put in about 3 years ago too. I too have enjoyed no af pains in my boobs ever since. Not even a twinge. Last month was my first round of clomid though, and oh boy! My boobs were sore, and I was quite conscious of them for about a week. I thought for sure it meant I was pregnant, but it was just the clomid.

Congratulations to all latest bfp. Am now on cycle day 13 and cbm is now onto high. Will see how things go!
Certain- hows the morning sickness?
Smiley - hope you come back with a French sticky bean.
Mrs fx- thanks for your welcome back.
Igotbabyfever - I am on conceive plus this month but keep forgetting to use it!!
Kbkb- have you had your scan yet?
Everyone else hope this is your cycle and you get your bfp. I have just booked a holiday. Got appointment at hospital for a scan to see if they can identify what happened with my periods. Even though on cycle 13 according to cbfm not sure when to expect period- hope it is not on the holiday. Hopefully I will get a Majorca baby to add to certains Greek baby and hopefully smileys French bfp!!

My princess- didn't want to read and run- how soon willyou have your appointment? Maybe it is best to wait until you have the resuts. It seems you have had a lot of heartache in a short period of time so maybe best to wait til you know what is going on with your body as a precaution? Hopefully your tests will come back fine and you get a very sticky bfp soon xxx

So I've not been on in a while- was on holiday last week and as expected af turned up on day 2 of it (cd24) and pretty much hung around all week. So only managed a paddle in the sea and was glad we avoided the water park!
I'm now on cd11 and am trying to follow smep but didn't start bd until cd9.
Also booked my first appointment with a fs today- 3 weeks tomorrow!! Unless I get a bfp before then!

I'm gonna give this a try. I'm on cd 9 and DTD today And yesterday (just for fun) gonna do my opk test tomorrow (never done before) n see how it goes. Don't think I'll get to DTD tho coz OH seems to be getting sick of sex! Never thought that cud happen to a man!

My princess- didn't want to read and run- how soon willyou have your appointment? Maybe it is best to wait until you have the resuts. It seems you have had a lot of heartache in a short period of time so maybe best to wait til you know what is going on with your body as a precaution? Hopefully your tests will come back fine and you get a very sticky bfp soon xxx

thank you for answering and that was exactly one of my thoughts, I dont know when the appointment is just yet my doctors office is making the appointment for me and they said they will call with it and she said it could take a few days to weeks so I honestly dont know when i will get answers, I know its probebly the safest with every thing that has happend, i just have that other thing though in the back of my head that the Docter said it could be nothing you can still keep trying and you could do it on your own, I already have a five year old daughter, though with a different mate unfortunatly, but before i got pregnant with her I had two miscarages but I just dont know I never had any problems with carring my daughter.

I have two different brands of opks. I have the green ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com, and I have the blue ones that say LH that I got off amazon. The green ones have yet to give me a positive, and the blue ones seem to always be positive. Anyone have any ideas or insight?
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4892/imag0171o.jpg

In the photo above, the blue one has already dried so heres the pic of it at the 5minute mark.

https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7625/imag0169ho.jpg

Are those both from today? The control is on the left and test results line on the right (closer to the colored side)? Then they both look positive to me...

If it's the other way around, then they both look negative to me....

No I'm pretty sure the control is on the right and test is on the left, but yes theyre both from the same urine sample

I wrote it backward up above, sorry about that. I have the same ones from Amazon (Wondfo OPKs). The control line is toward the colored part of the stick and the test line is toward the "MAX" line. Therefore, both look negative to me. The test line on the blue Wondfo stick isn't as dark as the control line....

I used the blue Wondfo OPKs and they worked great for me... was faint when I wasn't ovulating and super dark when I was.

I have more HPTs and OPKs coming tomorrow and I can't wait to pee on them! I just hope UPS delivers them at noon instead of 6PM!!! I took a Dollar Tree test yesterday I believe and got a killer within the time limit evap so now I am all excited to start peeing on things!

Although I am about 95% this is not my month, it's still fun to hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->