Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

FF is totally screwy for me. I put in some mock temps and it says I ovulated on CD10...I swear I must be messed up this cycle, even the program thinks so!!

Morning ladies,
I am so with you Mustang - I took my temp at the same time but ff still tried to tell me that I didnt! go figure?

Ok so now I am cd7 and just checking that I am all ready for SMEP to procede. I have 10 opk's - is that enough? Do I need to get more??

Morning!

Weclome to the new ladies :hi: Ive now added you to the list. Lots of luck to you and keep us updated :)

Beccad- So sorry for your losses, it really does sound like you have had a terrible time of it :( I think you should maybe wait for the doc app to be safe, however SMEP is supposed to be good for after an MC. :hugs:

skweek35 - 10 should be ok but it all depends on how long your cycles are? I used to start mine at cd6 but I generally got my pos on cd13/14. If they are quite cheap its good to have a little stash :)

Mustang - sorry you are getting frustrated with FF, Im afraid ive never used it so cant really help you out :( Really hoping you get your bfp...you are not out yet!! :)

Mrs Stu - Glad to see you back here...lots of luck to you!!

AFM - still getting nausea in the morns mainly, not been sick yet tho. Had something to eat in bed before i slept yesterday and that seemed to help a bit :) Ive got my 6 week scan this evening so v.v.v.excited. really hoping all is ok and FX we a heartbeat (although it is still early to see it).

YAY, just spoke to reflex lady and got appoinment for tomorrow morning 11am!! YAY:happydance:

So I have definitely ovulated which is great because I was worried about that... just wish I knew what day because that was the whole point of me starting to temp. I don't think I ovulated on CD10 though like FF is saying, that seems way to early!

im in. im on cd 7! i cant start smep until 3-5 days after my last dose of clomid!

Soooo I am so tired today which is unusual, I usually have lots of energy. Also was very dizzy this morning while outside working in the yard... everytime I bent over then stood back up I would get super dizzy.

Oh and yellow CM too which I don't believe I ever get, always white.

Morning!

Weclome to the new ladies :hi: Ive now added you to the list. Lots of luck to you and keep us updated :)

Beccad- So sorry for your losses, it really does sound like you have had a terrible time of it :( I think you should maybe wait for the doc app to be safe, however SMEP is supposed to be good for after an MC. :hugs:

skweek35 - 10 should be ok but it all depends on how long your cycles are? I used to start mine at cd6 but I generally got my pos on cd13/14. If they are quite cheap its good to have a little stash :)

Mustang - sorry you are getting frustrated with FF, Im afraid ive never used it so cant really help you out :( Really hoping you get your bfp...you are not out yet!! :)

Mrs Stu - Glad to see you back here...lots of luck to you!!

AFM - still getting nausea in the morns mainly, not been sick yet tho. Had something to eat in bed before i slept yesterday and that seemed to help a bit :) Ive got my 6 week scan this evening so v.v.v.excited. really hoping all is ok and FX we a heartbeat (although it is still early to see it).

It was myprincess that had the losses hun! Good luck for your scan xx

Myprincess, sorry you've been through such a lot - must be heartbreaking :hugs: Perhaps hang on until you've seen the doctor?

Mustang, I find FF a bit weird too. I've had a few months where about half the circles don't have any colour in them, even though the temps are taken within a 30 or so minute window. I would expect un-coloured circles when I'd woken up two hours later than normal, but not just for everyday waking. I've been using Countdown to Pregnancy as well the last couple of cycles as it doesn't seem quite so hung up on timings! Plus I get to put in all the symptoms and such like and it's all free :happydance:

I've bought my OPKs. I dug deep in my purse and paid for the CB digi ones with the faces. I'm not very good at reading the lines!

Got my tests from UPS and I took an OPK and it was just about positive, like very very close!! Swear I have a super light line on the HPT too but I am not going to worry about that because I get evaps on them a lot.

But the OPK being positive makes me think....hmmmm..... LOL

So I took 3 HPTs with the same sample of pee and I thought I saw super faint lines on all of them but once they dried they all 3 do have faint lines. I know they could be evaps but being that it is on all 3 makes me hopeful :)

Here is one I took less than 2 minutes after I peed on it!

Attachments

• pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
  • pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
I can't see anything either but 10 DPO is very early for those Internet cheapies. I have the same ones. I wouldn't expect a decent result on them until at LEAST 11/12 DPO! You'd have better luck with a FRER. Which is what I am taking tomorrow morning but expecting a BFN.

Mustang, I find FF a bit weird too. I've had a few months where about half the circles don't have any colour in them, even though the temps are taken within a 30 or so minute window. I would expect un-coloured circles when I'd woken up two hours later than normal, but not just for everyday waking. I've been using Countdown to Pregnancy as well the last couple of cycles as it doesn't seem quite so hung up on timings! Plus I get to put in all the symptoms and such like and it's all free :happydance:

I've bought my OPKs. I dug deep in my purse and paid for the CB digi ones with the faces. I'm not very good at reading the lines!

Becca - I'm sure you've figured it out and FF is just acting weird for you but just in case, if you check the Fever or Illness box in the specific symptoms, that will also give you a white circle versus a blue. Or check your Default temp taking time? I know mine had changed and that made a bunch of circles go white instead of blue when they shouldn't have....

I know I can't really see anything in the pictures either... my camera is very hard to use for taking pictures of lines. I don't have any idea what my DPO is... it could be as much as 7dpo or as little as 2dpo?!

If you are 2 DPO there is absolutely no chance of implantation even occurring yet and it takes quite a few days after implantation for a pregnancy test to register the hormone that just started developing. 7 DPO is also way too early.... honestly 12 DPO is your best shot for the most accurate reading, even 14 DPO.. but I know most of us cannot hold out that long, myself included! But with my first pregnancy I got my BFP at 14 DPO and it was very faint.. so keep that in mind!

Hi ladies,

Can I join? DH and I are TTC officially for the first time. We had been NTNP not to be TTC. Anyway, we're both 32 and a little nervous that this will not happen easily for us so I think this will be good for us. DH is mostly excited about BD everyday or even every other day. Plus, this would be perfect timing. School ends for me in may so that would give me the summer off.

This plan seems to have had a lot of :bfp:'s!! So next month I am def going to try it!!! Good luck to all the other ladies ttc out there! I will keep you posted on how it goes!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->