Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I'd give it a few days and test again, the line should get darker if you are! GL! :D

hey there chicas, wow i've spent some time reading this thread and there are some amazing ladies on here. Amazing to see all the BFP too.

This is my 2nd month of ttc since i had an ectopic earlier this year. Im on cd7 and I'm defo gonna give sperm meets egg plan a go. PLEASE add me to the list. I hope this is our month ladies

:dust: to all

Hello all I just DTD but Unfortunately he didn't climax in me (sorry if tmi)! Getting some cm but not ewcm yet. I thought u was on cd 8 but I'm actually on cd 8 today! Also I've never done a opk before and I'm worried about doin one in two days. I wee alot n get very thirty. Dunno how I'm gonna not drink alot n hold it for 4 hours (and do this every day!) :(

Hello all! I haven't been on here very long but I just got done with the SMEP in July and am expecting (or missing) AF around August 13th which coincidentally is also my birthday (could be good or bad lol :winkwink:)
Hoping for BFP all around!!!!

welcome to all of the new ladies!!and fxed you all get your bfp's!!

dh and I started smep yesterday(its after midnight now here)...and conceive plus for the first time!! loveeeeeee it :blush: I decided to give it a test run before hand...and will be using it again closer to ovulation day...will start testing with my smiley opk again this time around...Im so excited! :happydance:

Its late right now,but will catch up on recent posts when I wake up...talk to you ladies when I wake up!!! sweetdreamz to anyone heading to sleep soon also...and have a good day to all of the ladies on the other side of the world that are just waking up :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Welcome new girls - I will add you to the list and lots of luck to you!

Beccad - sorry for the mix up!!

MyPrincess - sorry I got you mixed up with beccad - Im so sorry about your losses :hugs:

Mustang - Really hope this is the start of your bfp!!! FX for you!

AFM -had my s6 week scan yesterday (my avatar is the picture) and saw a wonderful heartbeat :happydance: - is making the nausea all worth while :) Cant wait for my next one in 2 weeks time!

congrats certainturton! hope to be joining you soon! AF due Wed the 10th...hoping for a bfp instead!

Hey ladies - as I am now CD8 I am hoping to start SMEP plan tonight!! hehe
Will have to see if I can convince DB into lots of BDing over the next week. I am pretty sure I will OV at the end of next week. I have digi cb opk's standing by - will start opking tomorrow morning again.
:dust: to all

Hey Ladies!! :wave:

I miss you guys so much!!! I want to be back in the game!! This NTNP is sooo boring :sad1:!! Ugh!

Anyhoo, I hope you ladies are doing well and preparing for those bfp's this month :winkwink:

GL!! :dust:

P.S. Nice pic, Certain!! Glad baby his healthy!!! I hope you start to shake that MS.

Very very and I mean VERY faint second line this afternoon. Testing again tomorrow morning, AF is due any time now. No sign.... no spotting (I always get spotting 2-3 days before AF) and my temps keep going up every morning. 3 days ago it was steady at 97.90... started going up, this morning it was 98.20. Pray!!!!!!

Fx fit you kitty and congratulations on the heartbeat certain. I can only imagine how good it feels!
Smiley- you back yet? Missing you!

Mrs stu- nice to have you back.

Mrs fx - how's things?

As for me have scan at hospital this thurs to see reason why period was nearly 50 days late! Fx everything is ok

Baby dust to everyone x

So I'm on cd14 and have managed to bd on cd9, 11,12 & 14 so far- oh needed a rest yesterday!
Had a clear line on a cheapie opk on cd 11 but it wasn't as dark as the control line- but as I've had no other line before or since then I've taken that as the +ve. I'm still testing just in case and will try and bd at least every other day for the rest of this cycle. Last cycle opk was +ve on cd11.

FXed Mrs Stru - lets hope you caught your egg this month.
As I am now cd9 we started SMEP last night. OPK = O / neg
Dont think I kept my legs up as long as I should have but then only cd8 last night and I think it would be too early for anything yet.

Very very and I mean VERY faint second line this afternoon. Testing again tomorrow morning, AF is due any time now. No sign.... no spotting (I always get spotting 2-3 days before AF) and my temps keep going up every morning. 3 days ago it was steady at 97.90... started going up, this morning it was 98.20. Pray!!!!!!

May I stalk your chart online? My temp has held steady for 3 days at 98.0 but keep getting BFNs...

May I stalk your chart online? My temp has held steady for 3 days at 98.0 but keep getting BFNs...

Of course... here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36385d/

Still no real BFP yet but no AF either :(

Hey everyone!! God ive missed it here! My stupid laptop is absolutely gubbed so just been kinda stalking on my phone!

Anyway, i wanted to come on and let uz alll know that i got my BFP today!!! I am sooooooo happy! Totally over the moon!!

Thank you to everyone on this thread for all ur great advice!

I tried to attach a pic but cant do it from my phone! Xxxxxxxxx

A day late and still no real lines on the HPTs, just faint shadows. I'm probably having a chemical pregnancy and I am devastated. I wish I could get some answers but I cannot call my doctor until tomorrow morning. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->