Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

congrats steph!

good luck kytti! your temp dropped today, just like mine...here's hoping we're both still in for our bfps and our temps go back up tomorrow!

Yes, my temp did drop. Then I saw this on my Internet cheap o test.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/IMG_5502.jpg

Yey Steph!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: Im so happy for you :happydance: Congratulations!!

Kytti - that is def a :bfp: wow!! Mine didnt look that dark at 14dpo, days after I got my pos on a digi!! why dont you get a digital one to check? I have a really good feeling for you!!

Yes, within the time limit. I want to buy a digi but I think I will just pay a $35 copay at my doctor's office tomorrow morning IF they will do blood work for me. I need a definite confirmation at this point with all these FRER BFN's and SUPER faint lines, etc. It is just too iffy for me!!!!

Yes, within the time limit. I want to buy a digi but I think I will just pay a $35 copay at my doctor's office tomorrow morning IF they will do blood work for me. I need a definite confirmation at this point with all these FRER BFN's and SUPER faint lines, etc. It is just too iffy for me!!!!

Fair enough but in all honesty that isnt a faint line on an IC, they dont often go like the opks with matching lines..I say you should celebrate :) :happydance: very happy for you. Hope the doc can confirm for you tomorrow! Is it ok to add your bfp to the 1st page?

Fair enough but in all honesty that isnt a faint line on an IC, they dont often go like the opks with matching lines..I say you should celebrate :) :happydance: very happy for you. Hope the doc can confirm for you tomorrow! Is it ok to add your bfp to the 1st page?

Eeeeeeeek... I don't know! I don't want to jinx anything. I know the test looks pretty good but my FRERs definitely don't! Let me update you tomorrow with either the doctor or digi result, then you can add it, I HOPE!!!!

Thank you!! You girls have no idea how bad I want to add a pregnancy ticker!!!!

Kytti...that def looks like a BFP!! Yaaaaay!! Hope u get it confirmed tomorro!! Xxxxx

I hope so too, and thanks!!! I am highly considering just showing up at my doctor's office the second they open.... how can they refuse me then!!! "But I drove 45 minutes in CRAP Atlanta traffic!!! Please give me a blood test!!!"

Congrats kytti and steph!

I have thrush :growlmad: Really peed off about it. It's CD9 and I've used a pessary this afternoon, so hoping to be back to normal in 24 hours, 48 at the latest. So may not be DTD tomorrow on CD10 as I'm supposed to be, but we shall se!

Congrats On the bfp steph.
Kytti-that definitely looks like a bfp to me as well. Congrats.

Congratulations steph- how many cycles were you smeping/ ttc? Have a h&h 9 months!!!
Kitty- that def looks like a bfp have you had any other ic or tests with a line like that? I will hold off congratulating you until you yourself are convinced but def looks positive to me! X
Smiley- you back yet with a French bean- pardon the terrible pun!

My IC yesterday had a faint line but it was lighter than the one today. This is the darkest one so far, I think. But I should be close to 14 DPO so I am just considered about a chemical, if the lines don't progress anymore. It's mainly the FRERs that got me worried, the line was MUCH much much lighter on those, not visible in a photo.

From what I have read in here the lines don't get darker really quickly just every couple od days by a bit. Go to doctors to put your mind at rest as stress will not be good for you x

Hoping my doctor will let me come in tomorrow. They might make me wait... then I'll just threaten to show up anyway!

Doctors.... Don't get me started as others will vouch from my previous posts in June!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->