Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

My doctor is a dude too so you KNOW he does not understand! Although his nurse, I LOVE her... I've been seeing them for years and years... the nurse always calls me back when I call so I can probably talk her into letting me come in. It's not like he does the blood test anyway!!

It took me 10 days for my nurse to Phone me and tell me my test was neg. By then I already knew this as had contacted doctor the daycafter test when I heard nothing. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound! Maybe try and capture your fmu sample in a container do you can take it with you do they can do s test there and then?

My only concern is if they get a super faint line like I've been getting on some of mine they may count it as negative. Which is why I guess I want a blood test to be certain. I am sure they will do one anyway though, a urine test.

Congratulations Steph!!!! YAY!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!!!! Healthy and Happy 9 months to you and baby!!!

Kytti - it looks positive to me!! I hope you get it confirmed really soon!!! Yay!!!!

BFN on a clearblue digi, and yes I opened it up even though you cannot go by those lines.

I have a question about the smiley opk....Im using it again this cycle but I have a bit of a problem....Ive gotten two of the digi sticks (not the pee stick) mixed up....so I was thinking that I may have to use them both to figure out which is which....has anyone had this happen? I feel so stupid! I leave them under the sink in the bathroom so I dont have to carry it back and fourth...and forgot to toss one after a cycle..now I cant tell which is which! what do yall think?

Hey everyone!! God ive missed it here! My stupid laptop is absolutely gubbed so just been kinda stalking on my phone!

Anyway, i wanted to come on and let uz alll know that i got my BFP today!!! I am sooooooo happy! Totally over the moon!!

Thank you to everyone on this thread for all ur great advice!

I tried to attach a pic but cant do it from my phone! Xxxxxxxxx

Congrats!!! happy and healthy 9 months to you!!:hugs:

noones online :( I was suppose to start using my smiley opk yesterday..but it slipped my mind :blush: so I just used it...and the line is dark but not as dark as the control line just yet...I guess Im going to just follow with the lines untiil cd14 which is when I have been getting my smiley for the past few cycles...and on cd14 I will just use both digis and figure out which is which that way,so I dont miss my smiley!! and this time,if I dont get my bfp..I will remember to toss them so I dont get things mixed up again :haha:

Kytti, that is totally a BFP!!

So I had a dip in my temp this morning and it took my crosshairs away, but I put in a mock temp for tomorrow and it gave them back. If my temp goes back up tomorrow, it will be a perfect looking implantation dip. I was looking at all the charts on FF that had implantation dips and like 98% of them are pregnancy and only very few end up with AF. FF says I am 5dpo today but I know I am 6dpo and most of the implant dips that result in pregnancy happen at 6dpo on FF!! I am getting hopeful!!

I am also super tired today, feel like I am getting the flu or something

So I had a dip in my temp this morning and it took my crosshairs away, but I put in a mock temp for tomorrow and it gave them back. If my temp goes back up tomorrow, it will be a perfect looking implantation dip. I was looking at all the charts on FF that had implantation dips and like 98% of them are pregnancy and only very few end up with AF. FF says I am 5dpo today but I know I am 6dpo and most of the implant dips that result in pregnancy happen at 6dpo on FF!! I am getting hopeful!!

FX for you!!!! I got a BFN on a clearblue digi earlier. :cry: Praying my doctor can see me tomorrow so I can find out what is going on and why I am getting faint lines on my other tests!!!!

I unknowingly did the SMEP haha! Can I be added to the list? :D

FX for you!!!! I got a BFN on a clearblue digi earlier. :cry: Praying my doctor can see me tomorrow so I can find out what is going on and why I am getting faint lines on my other tests!!!!

Yeah but digital tests have less sensitivity! That is a dark pink line for sure... is your AF due yet?

I started the SMEP this month. We are on our last day. I'm 2dpo today and will get Ff lines tomorrow. I'm so confident in this plan.

So I had one temp spike this month and that one spike is determining whether FF says I ovulated on CD10 or CD15... I am not sure what I should do. It was quite a big spike but I only got 1 hour of less sleep than I normally do that night. I took my temp at the same time in the morning but instead of going to bed at 11:30, I went to bed at 12:30... would that cause a .5 degree spike?

I don't know either way but my chart makes sense both ways... anybody care to look?

hmm, I'm kinda inclined to think you ovulated on CD14 but I dunno..

My cycle is odd this month too. I had a positive OPK on CD13 but didn't have a temp spike until CD17. Then I had a second dip/spike at CD24/25. If I take out the positive OPK, FF moves my ovulation to those days instead which would make me only 4dpo instead of 11dpo. I usually ovulate CD15/16 so I definitely could have on CD17. But on the other hand, sex is always painful for me after ovulation and this cycle it hasn't been. It's been quite pleasurable until today which just happens to be the first time we've had sex since the second temp rise on CD25. That leads me to believe I didn't ovulate until then and am only 4dpo. But I had only creamy CM at that time - lots on CD24 and TONS of it on CD25 - to the point that it felt like my period had started...but not watery/ewcm. And the positive OPK at CD13...I guess that could have been because of the soy I took maybe? I know it made my temps all crazy because they've never been so high pre-ovulation before. Ugh - so confusing!!!

Hello Ladies :wave: am back!!!! had a lovely restful week....sorry for not logging in...but i am so delighted to see :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: for steph1505 and kytti!!! happy and healthy 9 months, you two!

Certain- how are you feeling? the scan is really lovely.....I hope nausea not too bad??

Smiley- so waiting for you to return!!! french conception indeed!

Hi, was wondering if I could be added to the list? I am now on cd16 and just got a positive OPK! thought I'd already ovulated but obviously not (opk's only arrived in post cd13 and thought I'd missed it) so we've been bd-ing every other day (then every day around cd12-14) and now I've got the pos opk will be bd-ing every day for 3 days now.

Worried as I will have a short lutel phase now. Praying for a sticky bean!!!! 5th month of trying. Keeping everything crossed! Looks like this plan has worked for a lot of you!!! H&H 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->