Sperm meets egg plan!

Any news girls??
Hows it all going for everyone?
I think Im 3dpo today and know its far too early to symptom spot. OH and I enjoyed a night of no :sex: last night! So tired... really loved just sleeping!
Good luck
xx

I am CD 14 and still no positive OPK. We have been BDing every other night since CD 7. My cycle was 25 days last month but it could be messed up this month b/c of my miscarriage in December. My cm is definitely thin and stretchy but with brown/pink twinge since the weekend. Yesterday and today I had actually bright red spotting for a few hours along with the cm. I don't know what is going on!!! My MD said micycle spotting can be normal especially months after a miscarriage. I just want to move past the miscarriage and try again. My body is probably still messed up so another wasted month. So very frustrated!!!!!!!! I will keep following the plan though. I guess I didn't O when expected so on to more OPKs this weekend.

I hope you girls are having better luck than me!!

Hello ladies

Well I missed my period today :thumbup: and will be testing tomorrow morning (dpo 15). In fact I was so busy at work, I think at least 3 hours went by when I completely forgot about it, and then it came back to me with a jolt - that maybe this could be it (and that maybe I am a bit obsessive :blush:)!

I have also been resolute this week with help from my OH not to go near a HPT until I missed it. I still accept it could be negative until dpo 17 (which is what happened last time) or even outright, so not getting my hopes up.

Wish me luck and a BFP! :flower: I need it tomorrow as I am going to a big ceremony for my cousins wedding, and nearly all my aunts now know I had a miscarriage and my sister is 4 months pregnant. Keeping a special secret will make me feel so much stronger in the face of all the sympathy.

:kiss: to you all here for being so lovely xx

Today is D-DAY start the SMEP and today is day 8 as plan suggest will be B'd tonight and every other day until i get a posistive OPK.

Fingers crossed for all us ladies

:winkwink:

Well i have started SMEP no b'ding tonight as it is day 9, just as well it is valentines weekend :) nothing strange about being extra romantic...
Glacier just read your thread.. Congratulations on your BFP :thumbup:

:dust: to all the ladies on here xxx

Glaciergirl!!!! Congratulations!!! Im so pleased for you!
I hope that you have a lovely day today and that your amazing news will keep you strong!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance:

Glaciergirl!!!! Congratulations!!! Im so pleased for you!
I hope that you have a lovely day today and that your amazing news will keep you strong!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance:

Thank you so much Little S and everyone who has had fxd for me! I hope you will join me soon :hugs: It is still sinking in, I can't quite believe it has happened as my OH is off to Chile for fieldwork in 3 days so we would have missed March Ovulation. It was perfectly timed! Also my older sister who is 38 (I am 35), is 4 months preggers and if this all works out our babies will be only 3 months apart :flower:

There have been many many dark days for me and I have really battled with depression - I am still going to go to counselling as I believe it will help me to stay positive. But right now I am on :cloud9:

xxx

Hi Monkey12

Thanks for replying. I had read about the releasing sperm in order to replenish but I had thought that was between the end of the ovulation intercourse (3 days on, 1 day off then wait) and the start of next month's attempt? It just seems to me that 3 days after the + opk, then a day off, then bd for another day is really really far away from ovulation and long after the temperature rise, in my case anyway. Don't think I've explained that very well, hope you see what I mean! Anyway, we managed everything from alternate days from cd8, 3 consecutive days from + opk and only fell at the last hurdle of 'miss a day then once more' - phew, hope this was enough......

I am currently on 9 dpo and have determined NOT to phantom symptom spot and at least not to try not to enter them into my FF chart even if I do phantom symptom spot! That said, I felt ovulation type pain all day on 6 dpo and am praying that was a few cells nestling into my uterus for the duration. Had a temp rise to 36.99 today and really really hoping it was not a random rise but that it moves up into the 37s over the next couple of days. I'd love to be one of the success stories of SMEP and that you're following close behind

glaciergirl, thinking of you and hoping for a +. Keep us posted ......x

Hi Monkey12

Thanks for replying. I had read about the releasing sperm in order to replenish but I had thought that was between the end of the ovulation intercourse (3 days on, 1 day off then wait) and the start of next month's attempt? It just seems to me that 3 days after the + opk, then a day off, then bd for another day is really really far away from ovulation and long after the temperature rise, in my case anyway. Don't think I've explained that very well, hope you see what I mean! Anyway, we managed everything from alternate days from cd8, 3 consecutive days from + opk and only fell at the last hurdle of 'miss a day then once more' - phew, hope this was enough......

I am currently on 9 dpo and have determined NOT to phantom symptom spot and at least not to try not to enter them into my FF chart even if I do phantom symptom spot! That said, I felt ovulation type pain all day on 6 dpo and am praying that was a few cells nestling into my uterus for the duration. Had a temp rise to 36.99 today and really really hoping it was not a random rise but that it moves up into the 37s over the next couple of days. I'd love to be one of the success stories of SMEP and that you're following close behind

With you all the way Spoomie.. glacier girl sounds like a success sorry, im hoping that the day off and one last go is just a case of making sure and not too relevant... bloody shattering :)
Cos if you don't get a positive OPK they tell you to do it every other day until day 35 :shrug:
Fingers crossed for us both Spoomie will be stalking your Dpo's with you :haha: and remember do not test too early.. cos BFN's only get us down .xxx

Congrats Glaciergirl!!!!!!!!!! I am wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy! ;-)

I finally received a + OPK very early this morning. I tested last night and it came up negative on the digital but when I pull it out the lines were ALMOST the same color. So I am assuming I didn't use very concentrated sample and my surge actually occurred yesterday. We are still on plan and we are very excited!!!!!! I am officially in the 2WW and couldn't be happier. We have followed the plan exactly and will continue for the next few days.

Sending baby dust to all us lovely girls. Good luck!!

Congrats Glaciergirl!!!!!!!!!! I am wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy! ;-)

I finally received a + OPK very early this morning. I tested last night and it came up negative on the digital but when I pull it out the lines were ALMOST the same color. So I am assuming I didn't use very concentrated sample and my surge actually occurred yesterday. We are still on plan and we are very excited!!!!!! I am officially in the 2WW and couldn't be happier. We have followed the plan exactly and will continue for the next few days.

Sending baby dust to all us lovely girls. Good luck!!

F'xed for you Hopealways let me know how it plays out, just started plan my self so would love to hear success stories.
Day 10 today and valentines weekend so cooking a really nice meal tonight and lighting the candles as we have some time alone.

:dust: good luck ladies

Sounds like a plan Monkey12! Good luck.
Fertility friend says that I am 4dpo today but I think that I am 5 - temp went down a bit today but not below cover line. No symptoms to speak of so far.

Monkey12 - which part of S Wales you from? Im from there too!

Good luck everyone
xxx:hugs:

Sounds like a plan Monkey12! Good luck.
Fertility friend says that I am 4dpo today but I think that I am 5 - temp went down a bit today but not below cover line. No symptoms to speak of so far.

Monkey12 - which part of S Wales you from? Im from there too!

Good luck everyone
xxx:hugs:

Hi Little S

Swansea Girl!!! :) Where are you?

So easy to fall in to symptom spotting mania! Did it last month, and felt i had every symptom under the sun and turns out i didn't ovulate :wacko: So it goes to show you what the mind can do to convince your body that you are pregnant even when your not.

Trying the plan with a relaxed approach this month and seeing what happens :)

xx

xx

Hi Monkey12 - Im from the Vale of Glamorgan, so not far!
I'm taking the relaxed approach this month too - well I'll try at least!

How did yesterday go Glaciergirl?? Hope you're feeling well.
xxx

Good luck girls! Fx crossed for all of us. I am trying to avoid symptom monitoring but it's hard not to notice a symptom during the 2WW. Ugggh!!! Last month I swore I was having preggo symptoms but it ended up being really bad PMS. I never had PMS before my mc but now I guess that all changed.

Hang in there Hopealways.... 2ww seems to last a lifetime when your looking for the right result :)

Got everything crossed for you let me know how it goes .... even if it's to try and stop you testing too early ... which we are all guilty of :hugs:

xx

Hi there everyone!
The family event yesterday was nice - good to see everyone...but one aunt congratulated me on my pregnancy, realised her mistake and said "Oh, its your sister isn't it!"...then another cousin told me about her 4 miscarriages in a row ....then another cousin who already has 2 daughters is expecting in June...all in all, by the end I was a nervous wreck!! I guess my secret kept me going throughout the evening, but I woke up this morning feeling terribly scared and negative that although I got my BFP, I'm still going to miscarry. :cry:

Also I got really upset with my OH - dragging up how he didn't support me thru the m/s last time and how I wasn't really sure that he wants this baby (we only decided to ttc about 2 years ago, and it was more me pushing for it than him). So that stress combined with trying to clear our kitchen to be refitted over the next two weeks, OH flying to Chile on Thurs - I am a weepy bag of nerves! Do you think its the hormones? I am so glad I have a counselling session on Tuesday morning :thumbup:

I am going to try and stay positive and take every day as it comes. I have also discovered that the due date is a few days before Diwali (Festival of Lights) which is the biggest celebration in the Hindu calendar. This gave me a hope that maybe this is what God has planned for me (not a religious fanatic - but I am spiritual!).

:hugs: to everyone here. I can't leave as you are also so amazingly supportive xxx

btw Please read on another thread by "Mrs Nichols" how I got the BFP this month, and everything that I did...maybe will help you?

Congratulations glaciergirl, I'm so pleased for you. We can all relate to your worry, m/c steals the innocent joy of pregnancy but we are all praying for a smooth, successful pregnancy x

I found my post and pasted it here for you,

I started drinking a carton of grapefruit juice the week before O.
I took Oil of Eve Primose Oil until O.
I used pre-seed on all days we bd'd apart from day of O (enough EWCM)
I used my mooncup after sex (to keep the sperm in!) and lay down for like 20 minutes with my legs in the air
We always BDd at night and kept the mooncup in until the next morning.
Every time we bd'd he was on top and I was lying down (ankles on his shoulders, you lying down was recommended to be a good position :winkwink:)

Here's when we did it this month (DBO: Days before ovulation, so counting back)

dbo7, dbo6, dbo4, dbo3, dbo1, day of ovulation

Also - i started back at the gym week before ovulation to improve my wellbeing and made a special effort not to get stressed or anxious (very hard I know!).

My 2WW symptons:
By dpo 4 I had a very high, tightly closed and firm cervix (a bit like poking your nose!). This stayed throughout the next 10 days and is still in the same position. I think this will be the more reliable indicator.
I had creamy white cm, but I don't think this is reliable indicator
I had tingling, painful nipples
I had light stomach cramps

I hope that this helps some of you to get your own BFP :flower:

lots of love GG

Hey GG, I hope that you are feeling better today? Im sure that when and if it happens to me again I will be as worried as you are.
Thanks for your BFP plan! Its always nice to get some tips!

Well, I have a feeling Im out already this cycle seeing as though we didn't do it on the day of ovulation :( but Im 5/6 dpo today and I have has v mild twinges behind belly button, that's all though. I have a really hectic week as its the last one of the term (school teacher) so Im trying not to think too much about it.

Hows everyone else going?
xx

Happy Velntines Day
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583