Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

One dips - sounds like you have a great plan. I temped before I started my IUIs and I think it helped me get to know my cycles do much better. That first cycle your temps are going to be less "pretty" just because you're getting used to the new routine. So don't look at them everyday. It should be more about looking back on the cycle and seeing the overall patterns. Also with CM good call on drinking more liquids. I always OPKed but usually I knew what the result would be based on my CP and CM. good luck and don't get discouraged. Those first couple months of figuring this out is hard but after that it's much easier.

Mrsp Yay for that smiley face! Enjoy the next couple days!!

idk but these are horrible cramps, they are back...almost as bad as last night ughhh never had this before..

Nice one one-dips, just remember to stop the EPO at ovulation as it can cause uterine cramps! I much preferred Boots, less B vits in it so didn't make my pee illumious yellow! That's all my FS said to do, BD every 2-3 days. Wish it was as easy as that though lol! You definitely need to drink as much as possible, I shouldn't preach though as I don't drink much water at all. When I do I put cordial in it as I don't really enjoy it otherwise! Apparently green tea is supposed to be good for CM too - the verdict is still out on that one as I've drank it since last summer (not for TTC just cos it's good for you, less caffiene & helps detox) and not noticed any difference. Of course I've been on clomid since october which dried me right up. This month however, I've had loads of EWCM, so maybe it is helping? :shrug: I've just had a boat load of EWCM before, a really dark + OPK, and a CB digi smiley!! :dance: Am dragging DH to bed with me tonight! :haha:

x

eeek hope you had lots of Bdncing last night!! lots of EWCM is def a great aid in the process!! haha

Do any of you reccommed the best time to check cm, cp and do opks? ...Good luck everone..so please i posted so nice to have ppl in simular situation...i do wish my cycles were shorter so was less waiting around involved for me ...nvm what will be will be...thanks for advice on stopping epo after ovulation hope i catch ovulation signs :)

Do any of you reccommed the best time to check cm, cp and do opks? ...Good luck everone..so please i posted so nice to have ppl in simular situation...i do wish my cycles were shorter so was less waiting around involved for me ...nvm what will be will be...thanks for advice on stopping epo after ovulation hope i catch ovulation signs :)

I always checked mine around lunchtime. I also tested with OPK in late afternoon around 3pm. They say that the LH surge happens in the afternoon. I would just take my makeup bag into the restroom at work.

Thanks daydream!

Almosthere, no we were too tired and full off a nice meal out last night, but inseminated fri night (we do AI from time to time using softcups if can't be arsed to BD!) Will BD tonight though! Never O same day as opk though, usually 1 or 2 days later so should be fine.

One dips,best time to use most OPKs is PM, I usually do mine when I get home from work, though CB digis say FMU is fine... As for CP I don't check it at a specific time of day.

X

Excellent news mrspttc ! Hope you manage to catch the egg this cycle!

Hi all, just a quick update from me today (waves to everyone) because I'm on my phone and feeling very sleepy.
Egg collection went well- I felt drunk as soon as they injected the sedative and apart from the occasional crampy feeling I didn't feel a thing. Have no pain at all now but that might come later. Feel a bit queasy but think that's the sedation wearing off.
And it is good news so far- they collected 30 eggs! Tomorrow we'll get a call to tell us how many were mature and how many fertilised. Then hopefully we'll get one to quality blasto stage which would mean embryo transfer on Saturday. I will log on later to write more personals as you ladies are all amazing xx

Brilliant news Mrshy, that's a huge amount of eggs!! You should have plenty to freeze! :yipee: x

Great news, MrsHY!! :thumbup:

MrsP - sounds like you are on a good track with all that EWCM and BD. As long as you had the EWCM, DH's :spermy:should last for a while, so no need to BD every day. Good luck!

Almosthere - sorry about your cramping. That is weird. Had this ever happened before? could be IB maybe?:shrug:

One dips - My doctors were never concerned about my spotting preventing pregnancy. I fell pregnant this last cycle and spotted for 10 days right after O, pretty heavily (as in soaking a panty liner a day heavy) with dark red blood and still fell pregnant. I am still amazed that it happened given the amount of spotting. It goes against every instinct i had. So don't let the fact that you spot get you down. It definitely doesn't mean there is no hope! I'm sure everyone spots for different reasons tho and I would encourage you to get your progresterone levels measured at 7 DPO. As far as OPK's, I always did them around 6pm. I would try not to use the bathroom after 2pm so I would have several hours of pee filling up in there. :haha:

never ever ha this feels horrible lasts hours on an off for past 3 day can't sleep on side as it aggitates my stomach even more

Almostthere is it a stitch like cramp i had that last month for 4 days was really painful!!

Thats for reassurance on spotting ...made me feel much better...drank lots of fluids today very impressed with myself....seem to have only had wet cm since finishing af...not sure what thats all about ha ha

Mrshy - good luck for tomorrow , that's a great collection today :)

Almosthere - what's wrong is it a bug or your cycle giving you pains?

Almostthere is it a stitch like cramp i had that last month for 4 days was really painful!!

Thats for reassurance on spotting ...made me feel much better...drank lots of fluids today very impressed with myself....seem to have only had wet cm since finishing af...not sure what thats all about ha ha

Hi ladies, I tend not to log on too much over the weekend these days, so this is a bit of a catch up!

Chloe, I’m so glad that your grandpa is doing okay. Will keep sending lots of thoughts that you and your family are doing alright going to and from the hospital!

One_dips, welcome to the board! I used both opks (first thing in the morning, but this isn’t necc for all opks, and actually some cycles I did morning AND evening to be sure) and checking cm (right after a morning shower) to know when I’m ovulating, and BD’d right up to when they were expected and a few days after (not every day, but when inspired - which was about every other day). I never temped or charted, but I know lots of happy ladies rely on that, particularly when cycles are a bit more wonky. Both my AF and spotting were pretty regular, with just 2-3 days either way for both. Definitely take folic acid from now onwards :)

Mrs.PTTC, I’m happy hanging around on the board, as I really do want to keep in touch! Hope the dancing is going well!!! Remember that DH needs time to breathe :)

almostthere, I had horrible, horrible cramps a few days after ovulation (they woke me up and lasted a few hours), combined with light spotting for two days and I am sure that it was implantation now!! At the time, because they were so rough and so early, I was sure I was out. If it’s lasting that long maybe the first bad pains were implantation, and now there’s a cyst that’s just taking its time to go away?

MrsHY, so happy to hear of all your eggys!

Hi to everyone else :)

AFM...I’m knackered all the time, still with cramps here and there, particularly every night and every time after I pee! No morning sickness at all, but I hate the smell of meat at the moment.

I wanted to go to Cairns for an 8-week check and finally get blood work done, but I am worried about flying so much in the first trimester. Any advice on this? It seems generally safe, but still frowned against. I have the 12-week check already set up for Brisbane in early June, but just really don’t want to wait that long to make sure everything is okay.

In between I am supposed to have a work trip out to one of the provinces for training, which would involve more flying, and also some ridiculously bumpy roads. Not sure if I should take the risk of that either, since it would be at 11 weeks, but at the same time, I’m not comfortable telling the organization that I’m a consultant for that I am pregnant yet. Augh!

hi ladies, thanks for all the concern! it is more on my left side, but not "stitch" like i would not say...

I hope it is not a cyst!!

I am just keeping my fx that it is pregnancy related...was wondering if it was a bug, but no throwing up or diahhrea so would be one weird bug!! Just going to wait it out, but trying not to get my hopes up that it is pregnancy related!

almostthere, just checked my chart - it was exactly 6dpo that I had the nasty cramps, and after that, I had bad indigestion every day, and little cramps (that at the time I thought were due to indigestion).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->