Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

dreaminghopin, maybe it’s ovulation bleeding? I’ve heard of that, but haven’t experienced it before. I haven’t had it myself :) Have you been able to get in touch with your doctor about it? How long has it lasted? Fx that it slows down and you’ll be able to get a happy ovulation read!

MrsHY, my DH and I have decided that we’ll just do a test every weekend. It’s easy to stick to that since we don’t keep any tests in the house! As for your follicles, wow!! Sounds like they were all in there ready to wave hello!! I will keep sending loads of positive thoughts your way that the eggs (the right number for you) get happy and there are no complications.

almost there, hope you’re having fun with the baby dancing ;) DH and I dtd every other day over 10 days, since I ovulated late. Sounds like you’re already on the ball for catching the eggy, if you can mix it up for the next few nights that’s great, particularly if you wait for your CM to change, so you know that you definitely o’d! Have fun!!

afm….I think today may be the day that I make a new banner. Still having cramping, but thank god the headaches are gone! Looking at the calender, I’ll be at 5 weeks today. Wow.

Sorry for the 'all about me' post, feeling a little drained. As you've all been so kind to send good wishes I wanted to let you go my scan went well :)

Good heartbeat seen :)
Unfortunately I am measuring behind, shouldn't be a huge surprise with my low HCG, but really you can't be *behind* with IVF. I should be 6weeks+4 today but measure 5w+5, being up to 5 days or ahead or behind is normal, so i'm just outside that at 6 days behind. But the sonographer said the heartbeat is the important thing :)

Will pop back on tomorrow to read all the posts I've missed and reply - it's moving fast in here right now :)

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! So very happy for you :)

Wow, MrsHY! Thats a LOT of follicles! Despite the risks, the odds are still in your favor. good luck with your scan on weds!

Hi ladies

Jellycat – I think I was ovulating before the clomid hun, but one bad blood test and clomid was the easy answer! It’s certainly shortened my cycles so I’m glad I was on it though :flower: Temps are unreliable according to my FS, though I'm not sure I completely agree, do you use OPK’s?

Almosthere – hope the :spermy: catches that eggy hun! Every other day is enough, but we sometimes BD a few days in a row when I think I’m ovulating “just in case.”

Expat – I’ve had some wet cm then a little bit of EWCM yesterday, but not much today :shrug: CP is definitely opening though so I don’t think it’ll be long… It must be so frustrating for you not having access to all the medical care/tests that you need. But please don’t think anything is wrong because of the scan, it was far too early for anything to show :hugs:. I’m not sure anyone’s replied to you about where to post your tests, there is a testing gallery here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/ .

Dreaminghopin – sorry about your bleeding hun, it does sound really strange. Have you spoke to your doctor?

MrsHY – that is fantastic news of all the follies!! :happydance: I really hope you don’t get OHSS though!! GL for tomorrow! :thumbup:

x

Loving your pregnancy banners

Thanks ladies, no red spotting today just lots of brown gunk. Have a GP appointment on Monday and going to really try and demand being re-referred back to gynacology. Surely spotting from CD 13 to CD 28 is not even a variation of normal. Not sure if I should even bother with progesterone this cycle thinking whats the point. With that a hubby's poor swimmers Im pity party central at the moment. Sorry to bring such negativity ladies xx

Chloe & expat, looks like we're all in a row: 5 weeks, 5 weeks 1 day, and 5 weeks 2 days. Yay for our little appleseeds

dreaming - Sorry that the progesterone didn't seem to help at all. I don't remember what your SA was like for your DH, but we had low morph and it seemed to work out. Don't lose hope! :hugs:

:hugs: dreaminghopin, it really is a rubbish cycle for you but chin up chick & hope you get some answers at the gynae!

Chloe, eee how strange is that?! You're all close bump buddies!

x

MrsP - Are we at 1 week out before your appt?? I can't wait to hear how it goes!

mrs PTTC - I do use OPK's when I think other things indicate I might be ovulating or due to, as when on 1 92 day cycle POAS everyday became a bit tedious. Its difficult as my cycles range so much from 26 to 92 ! Just bd incase. My doctor said temping was unreliable too with PCOS and reading up on it I kind of agree but I cant stop incase it does show something one month.

Expatttc / Chloe / Daydream - Loving your tickers :)

Dreaming, my DH also had low morph, and was still having even the occasional cigar around the times we dtd, so there’s definitely hope! Quality seems to be such a roller coaster when it comes to men’s swimmers. It will be really good to hear what happens at your appointment; will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

There’s always room for more apple seeds! We’re going to have a big fruit salad in here in no time!

Loving the fruit salad reference Expat! It is SOO nice to see your pregnancy tickers. Gives us all hope :)
Just a quick update from me as I'm at work and have a meeting in 5 mins - the follicles are still growing well and the consultants at the Unit were debating whether to do EC tomorrow or Monday. In the end they decided Monday - I could lose some of the follicles that are ready for collection now (I'm not sure how this works - guess they just shrink back or something??) but it gives all the others a chance to grow - the bigger they are the more chance of finding a mature egg in them (from what I understand).

So, it's EC at 8am Monday! Am going away with my husband for a relaxing break this weekend so I may not have chance to log-on until after the procedure... desperately hoping it goes to plan... xx

Fruit salad! Pmsl Expat! :rofl:

Jellycat, yes I don't like using OPKs anymore, last cycle I used a digi when I knew I was about to ovulate, but this cycle with being off clomid I'm keeping a close eye on it so am POAS'ing on IC's but its stressful!

Daydream, yes only 6 days to go! :happydance:

Mrshy, is EC egg collection & is this the same as egg retrieval (ER?) So excited for you for Monday!

x

Love the fruit salad reference!

Can't wait to hear how your appt goes on Monday, MrsH!

I'm going through some stressfull times right now and I needed a place to vent. You have all been so supportive i hope you dont mind if i vent here. My grandpa has had 2 heart attacks in 3 days. he is in surgery right now for triple bypass, but the doctors said it was very high risk and he has a 50% chance of not making it out (he is 87 and has developed a bit of pneumonia and low kidney function). I love my grandpa, and add pregnancy hormones on top of it and I have been an absolute mess, but trying to hold it together for my mom, grandma and grandpa. Its been hard. Please send good thoughts our way! I have not told any family that I am preggers yet because I did not want to add anything to their plates until after the surgery and FX, my grandpa has begun the healing process.

Mrshy - GL with the retrieval!! Can't wait to hear how many they are able to get! Eeee do excited for you!!

Chloe - I am so very sorry about your grandpa. I hope it turns out okay. :hugs:

Chloe - Hope your Grandpa recovers quickly

MrShy - Good Luck for Monday !!!

Chloe I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Sending lots of positive thoughts to your family. Please take care and make sure you look after yourself and that little bean during this time xxx

Almostthere hope you have been able to do plenty of BD and managed to catch that egg.

MrsHY its all looking good. I hope you and DH have a lovely weekend and best of luck for Monday. Perhaps being unable to access Baby&Bump with help you to relax.

Mrs PTTC not long till your appointment yay!!

Spotting update – had bleeding (red flow) for about 4 hours on CD 12, normal spotting CD 13, less spotting CD 14 & CD 15 and even less spotting today CD16. Infact last visit to the bathroom had nothing. Had positive OPKs CD 11 & 12 so who knows but feeling a bit better. So sorry for being so negative a few days ago and thank you so much for all your support. You guys are amazing.

thanks ladies, I BD 2 days before pos opk, the day of my first pos opk, the second day of my second pos opk, and the day after when the opk was negative which is the day i had EWCM...did not BD after that, maybe we will tonight, although prob already Od....was VERY crampy while dtd the day of first opk and then a bit crampy 2 nights ago with the EWCM....hope we caught the eggy!!!!! Afraid to DTD and see spotting.....I feel like it is why I can't get preganant-like there is not enough lining to hold a pregnancy inside me....thinking of calling my FS to get on clomid or something else by my 8 month mark!

Chloe, I’m sorry to hear about your grandfather, and am sending you and your family loads of thoughts. I remember going through that and it is difficult. I’m glad that you have your family around you, and that you’re rallying around him. I’m here to listen anytime. :hugs: :hugs:

MrsHY, I can’t wait to hear about Monday! Do you have to do anything to get ready?

dreaminghopin, so happy that your spotting has stopped, seemingly just in time, and with a good bit of BDing as well! If you talk to your FS about your concerns, perhaps they’ll consider other options. I really don’t know if the progesterone and clomid is why I got pregnant this month - it’s my first time using them - but I do know that being put on them made me feel like someone was listening to my concerns, so maybe they removed mental blocks!

Just read expatttcs fruit salad reference hahaha loving it!!

and also read about your grandfather chloe, so sry <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->