Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

almosthere - thinking of you and your mum.
katiettc - :) for ovulation

AFM i am really confused. Got a smiley face CD 8 with lots of ewcm and temperture shift cycle day 10 till today cycle day 12. Tonight (just for kicks) took an opk and smiley face again. This is not the first time I have had positive opks several days apart. Will keep BD but is this something I should be concerned about? Might post in TTC section too.

Almost there :hugs: for you and your mom - lots of positive thoughts!
I have to read back through to see what else is going on - just back from Brisbane last night, with lots of positive results from my nuchal scan and general check up. The little one is happy and dancing around...so relieved. I can't wait till we hear that all of your bding has also resulted in fun little bouncing beans!!
One thing that hasn't gone away? Checking the tp every time I wipe to look for spotting. I think that might stay with me for a looooong time!

hi ladies just popping in real quick-exausted as working full time lately and all my little free time I am in the hospital...mom is getting surgery tomorrow if all goes as planned...so that is good..but afm, cd11, no pos opk yet..but still early for that of course....just in a depressed mood....really want to be pregnant right now :/ ...

Hi ladies!! :wave:

So sorry I’ve been MIA but I enjoyed the holiday so much and wasn't stressed about TTC I needed a longer break from here. It's been a month since I was last on and I was only away week.

I've been finding TTC much better not keeping track of where I am in my cycle, not using OPK's or checking CP. I did a lot of thinking on holiday and I think DH now wants a baby more than me! I just started thinking of the positives of being childless and it made me wonder if it is really what I want. I'm sure it is, I can't imagine my life without kids, but I feel so young still, certainly don't feel 31! (It was my bday when I was away.) If I was younger I might have had a break from TTC but because my clock is ticking we really need to get on with it! So I'm just seeing how things go, I'm CD 5 and I had a GREAT spotting cycle last month. Have not got past CD28 for over a year without spotting and managed to get to CD32, only 1 day before AF! :dance: Also managed a 15 day LP for the first time ever! I only know when I ovulated as I got very bad cramping again, on my right side this time, which lasted for hours. I'm having TV u/sounds again this cycle so will be interesting to see if I have another cyst on my right ovary (I suspect this) and what has happened to the one on my left. I was so sure I was preggo when I had no spotting and got past 12DPO, but :bfn:. But it really is brilliant news on the spotting front!! :D

Now to catch up!

Soili – so sorry to hear of your DH’s SA results hun :hugs: FX’d for ICSI. Don’t feel as though you don’t fit in here, spotting or no spotting, we can still chat – about anything! Glad to hear you did ovulate after all :dance:

Chloe – love your avatar!

Katie – good news on the ovulation!

Dreaminghopin – wowwie your DH SA improved so much! :thumbup:

Expat – cat is fine thanks, hair is growing back so he doesn’t look as weird. He wasn’t a happy bunny not being allowed out when we were away but he’s fine now and back on top form (staying out overnight, catching mice, baby rabbits etc etc!! :growlmad:) Glad your spotting’s stayed away hun.

Katie – I’m with you chick, heard 3 new BFP announcements in the last week, 2 of them their 2nd child, the other one is a honeymoon baby (first try by the sound of it) but she is 40 so I’ll let her off ha ha, she’s done well to get pg so quick.

Onedips – glad you’ve got somewhere with your doctor!

Almosthere – hope everything’s ok hun. I’m confused though why they couldn’t tell you this at your ultrasound. The nurses or whoever it was that did my scans told me exactly what was going on, and about my cyst. In fact I think they saw my bowel on it too as it’s very close. I find if I go to loo when I’m fertile I get more EWCM, think it’s cos of the bowel pressing on the uterus :shrug: Sorry to hear about your mum :hugs:

Inkdchick – sorry your dr is such a cow! :daisy: Hope you get some answers.

How is MrsHY, Nell, Happyshopper??

So I might not be on here as much as I used to as I'm not accessing it on my phone, only the laptop or ipad. I was too obsessed with BnB before, checking my phone every day and I don't think it was good for me but I've missed you ladies heaps. I'm not gonna talk about my cycles until they're over with, so I don't have to think about it & get stressed, but will be here for general chit chat and to see how you are all doing :flower: xxx

Almost here, :hugs: for your mom today! I hope all goes great!

:hi: MrsP! We missed you! Glad you had a wonderful holiday and your spotting was almost non existent! I'm 31 as well, so i can completely understand your thought process with TTC.

My DH is off to Dublin and Madrid for work. I am jealous but am not going with him because I wasn't sure how i would be feeling as I'm still not out of the no morning sickness zone. So I'll be bored all by myself at home this week. He leaves tomorrow and won't get back until thursday.

i really should go and see someone i am now 3 days late with this cycle and the weirdest thing is that my cervix is normally so low the week before my period and all the way through but this cycle its been so very high that i can hardly reach it and its soft and i have a lot of cm so wet that i have to wear a towel every day im knackered by 8 pm and wake up at 5 am 2 hours early for work i normally have sore boobs a week before af but this cycle a day late for af and i got really sore nipples only and they are getting sorer day by day so my mate says take a test and the chemist says it could just be the change going by my af last cycle which was 3 days light red bleed no lining loss and 8 days of brown cm until ov day on cd11 and nothing after. i have the weirdest feeling in my stomach like it wants to cramp but it doesnt want to like an inbetween feeling really strange and im not as bloated as i normally have so perhaps she is right perhaps this is the change oh well it comes to us all and i am 46 december so ... what do you all think

Inkd - you should definitely test! What's the harm? Seems a bit early to go through the change, but I know its differen't for everyone. So go POAS! :)

hello ladies,
i finally got my internet back ! hope all r doin gud ! still catchin up here !

almost- i hope everythin went well with ur mum's surgery ! hope 4r a speedy recovery !

katie- sorry abt the spottin but hope its ib ! fx !

indchick- i'm not sure wats goin on but sometimes our cycles change 4r no reason & i can never pin point why ? i hope its gud news ! did u test ? gl& fx !

expat- great news abt the scan !

chloe- ur scan is so precious ! bummer abt u bein alone ! hope ur mornin sickness ends soon !

dreaminhopin-sorry, cant help u there but u shud keep bd just incase ! hope someone will give u sum ans !

mrspt- gud to c ya ! sorry abt the af ! hw was ur hols? great news abt the spotting..did somethin diff this time ? belated happy b'day ! hope all goes well with the scan !

afm, i got my af after 5 days of awful spotting & i had a clot after like 14hrs on day1 & light bleed 4r a day & then spotting.my period always gets lighter after the clot is out but earlier i had those clots cum out on day3 or by end of day2 so, i was bleeding heavy 4r 2days atleast ! i'm worried with this scanty periods..any ideas ladies ? i've strtd temping again just 4rm y'day( cd12 i think) to c if i'm ov !

:dust:

happy welcome back to MrsP and yum! Not sure about the clotting, my AF was always heavy day 1, medium day 2, and light/spotting day 3 and then I was done.

test inkd!!!

my mom's surgery was pushed back for tomorrow morning as she needs a more major procedure than the one they were almost about to do today.

mrspttc are you referring to my post a while back where I mentioned my ultrasound having some mysterious grey spot? Turns out it may be a bowl and needs to be rechecked...soo I feel like this tech was not the most experienced! My 12 year obgyn apt is due soon, so I plan on just getting my next ultra sound in July or August at the same time since it does not seem too serious...

Almost there - thinking of you and your mum tomorrow, hope everything goes well for her

Mrs PTTC - So Glad to see you had a good holiday and now relaxed, was getting worried

INKd - I would POAS and if BFN go to docs for a blood test as they can test to see if it is 'the change' I had varying cycles of 26-92 and was tested to see if I was having the change early (im 33)

Dreaminghoping - Cant remember if ive already asked but do you temp? this would really help you identify if you have ovulated

Yum I found I went through a stage of very light bleeds then extreme heavy periods but never found a root to the problem. They appear to have stabilised now on their own

Chloe - Hope you have a nice time home alone.... good excuse for chick film overload?

AFM - only hormonal sign so far is spots and some slight increased cm but its not enough or the right consistency yet, so am just plodding along day to day

Hi again, thanks for the lovely welcome back :hugs:

Chloe, boo for DH going away but I agree with jellycat, chick flick time! :dance:.

Yum, omg that clotting sounds nasty, you seen your doc about it? My holiday was fabulous, weather brilliant, met a lovely family from our part of england & hotel just as good as last time. Would love to go back in aug/sept but DH hols won't allow it. Might take a trip to NY though, we always wanted to go back after going on our honeymoon & it's something I think we should do before kiddies come along.

Almosthere, yep I was referring to an older post, just can't believe they wouldn't tell you there & then!

Inkd, I really hope it's not the change! So have you POAS'd yet?

x

Ah, yes it is interesting-but good news, getting my follow up ultra sound done Monday afternoon so WILL have answers because I then follow up with my main obgyn about it and just get my annual and figure out my next steps towards ttc!

also my mom is fab-she had her surgery-needed a hysterectomy because of the two abcesses that infected her uterus, fallopian tubs, and ovaries...

also, still no O...cd13 today...hmmm

Almosthere, glad to hear your mom is doing well after her surgery. I wish her a quick and easy recovery :hugs: Hope O arrives in no time for you!

Inkd, did you test yet? Fingers crossed for you!

Yum, the clotting doesn't sound fun. Did you talk to your doctor about it? I would try to get some more answers.

Daydream, I checked out your blog. Lovely bump! :flower:

Expat, I giggled when I read that you still check for spotting each time you wipe. I think I would have a hard time losing this habit too. Isn't it terrible? I do it all the time. I think I can safely call it an obsession.

MrsPTTC, great to have you back! I feel the same way about TTCing, would love to take a break, but I'm 30 and would love to have more than one child, so I feel like my clock is ticking louder each cycle. My husband and I are moving next month and we just went house hunting. The first question from all the property owners and real estate agents was: Do you have any children? Followed by: No? Why?:dohh: By the time we saw our last rental offer, I was ready to bang my head against every wall in the house. I never cared about such questions, but now consider them somewhat insensitive and rude.

Not much to report otherwise, spotting is getting heavier each day as predicted.

After katieTTC looking I've just popped into your blog too Daydream . Great pictures and journal . Look forward to your gender scan to see if the prediction is right !

Katie and Jellycat thanks!! And yep less than two weeks until our gender scan! So excited!

Hi everyone,

MrsPTTC wonderful to hear from you and loving your attitude to TTC-ing. We are going on holiday in July and hope the sun, sea and relaxation has a positive effect on me too.

Daydream I also had a peep at your journal. Thank you for sharing.

Almosthere, so glad everything is ok with your mum. Hope you get some answers on Monday and hope those OPKs turn positive soon.

Jellycat thanks for responding. Yes I have been tempting for a few cycles. I do get a temp rise but it is slow and rises over several days. Not sure if that is normal. I have not detected anymore surges (phew). Boobs are sore (usually a sign I have ovulated) so fingers crossed. The BD was tough this cycle. We were already pooped before we detected the second surge several days later and it was a real effort to keep at it but thankfully we managed it. Don’t think I will be getting any action soon lol!!

KatieTTC sorry to hear about spotting. Hope you and your DH manage to find a lovely home soon x

Expattc so glad to hear that your little one is full of beans. I love the fact that you have not forgot about us and I am enjoying seeing your little bean (peach) progressing.

dreaminghopin, sounds like you've been heros with the bding!! Enjoy that well earned holiday! Funny about ttc - holidaying from too much lovin'. Heehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->