Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Almosthere - glad your mom's surgery went well. I wish her a speedy recovery!

expattc, i also check for spotting still! Every time i sense a bit of discharge i run to the bathroom expecting it to be the start of some spotting. So annoying!

Katie, sorry your spotting is getting heavier :(

Dreaminghopin - glad you were able to keep up your BDing! I hope it paid off!

DH is gone and I have completed day 1 of chick flick watching - rented The Help. Very good movie. Made me cry. Not sure if it is the pregnancy hormones or if it normally would have made me cry? My cats have been keeping me company, and I've been on Skype with DH. We also just booked a 'babymoon' in costa rica for the end of july. i'll be 20 weeks then, so hopefully a perfect time to go! Can't wait!

hello ladies,

thankyou all for the replies :flower:

i always had these clots & my teenage gyn said its fyne & my latest gyn said its nothin to worry as long as they r less than a quarter size..sometimes these clots r tissue like & she said its fyne too ! my concern is more of why my period gets lighter after i shed these clots ? these days my af became so light i'm starting to worry :dohh: this started wen i stopped my bvits? coincidence ??

almost- great news abt ur mum ! mine had hysterectomy wen i was 18 i think ! wish her a speedy recovery ! hope all goes well with ur scan on mon !

katie- sorry abt ur spotting:hugs:

dreaminhopin- hope u caught that eggy !

expat- good one- heros with bding :lol:

mrsp- glad u had a great hols..little j here ! ny ha, i luv that place..all the dessert places - droool !

have a great weekend ! :dust:

daydream - just visited ur blog again ! great scan pics & waiting to c if ur gender predic is right :)

Yum - Thanks!! I really excited and can't wait to find out! We have our names all set, so just need to find out which one is in there!

yay so excited daydream!

afm tested this am, def got a darker opk but still not that dark....then at 4pm today it is getting VERY close so I am super excited that I may be ovulating for june 17th or 18th!! yayy here is tonight's opk!

Attachments

• Spring 2012! 088.jpg
    Spring 2012! 088.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
so basically got my positive at almost midnight last night, then an even darker pos this am...so I will most likely be 1dpo by monday, yay!!! =)

thanks ladies....and fx to all other ladies on here still ttc and hoping all other's little beans are healthy and well!!! =)

Katie, I can’t believe in this day and age someone would ask you why you’ve not got kids!! Especially when it’s someone you don’t even know! How rude :growlmad: Sounds like me and you feel the same way, sick of TTC but clock is ticking!

Daydream I’ve checked out your blog, great scan & bump pics! And it’s nice to put a face to a name :) But what on earth is that gender predictor thing all about? Never heard of such a thing, will be interesting to see if it’s right, though there is a 50/50 chance ha ha :rofl: What names have you chosen? Don’t worry if you prefer not to say though :winkwink:

Thank you dreaminghopin :flower: I hope you feel the same way when you go on holiday :thumbup:

Chloe your holiday will be great, love that term, babymoon! Hope you are coping well without DH.

Yum, ah well if your doc said the clotting is fine then that’s great! :D I wonder what is causing it though :shrug:

Almosthere – when I saw your photo I thought you’d got a BFP then realised it’s an OPK :dohh: Hope you catch that eggy.

AFM had my first scan this morning (great having to get up before 7am on a sunday - NOT!) That damn cyst is still on my left ovary, 3.2cm and they won't do anything unless it's 5cm or more. Hopefully it should go soon as the sonographer (or whatever her job title is lol) said they can last months but not years, and it must have been there at least 9 months now. No cyst on the right which is brilliant as I had such bad O pain last month I thought I might have one. Tiny follies on the left, can't see any big ones because of the cyst. 2 12mm follies on the left which is better than my last follicle tracking in October. Going back every 2-3 days for further scans. So much for me relaxing as I've no choice but to know where I am this cycle lol!

x

Oh and forgot to say, my lining is good which is a relief seeing as what clomid can do to it! :dance: x

Mrs PTTC, so happy to hear of your results re. your lining. That cyst will be gone in no time, so glad that they're checking up on it so constantly.

Katie, I missed the comment that someone made to you - R.U.D.E. Good grief you just have to feel sorry for someone like that.

Daydream, you're ahead of me on the gender guesses :) We're probably going to wait till the little one is born! I'd love to know but DH really wants the surprise! Veeery old school. He actually just wants to be able to run out into the waiting room and yell Iiiiiit's a girrrrrrl, or Iiiiiiit's a booooooy. I think he believes that we're giving birth in the 1950's. Heehee.

Almost there - boom chicca boom!

All other ladies, hope you're enjoying what's left of the weekend!

I wish mrspttc!! sorry to here the cyst has not grown down in size/gone away completely...I may have a cyst and am getting checked with another ultra sound tomorrow..let's hope what the tech saw at first was just a icky bowl!!!

I dtd yesterday morning...dh is at work until tonight, then we are taking my dad out for fathers day, so later tonight I am pouncing on dh like no other!! hahaha

and thanks for the laugh expatttc!!!

Almostthere - Great news on the OPK

MrsPTTC - Good news your follicles have improved, hopefully the cyst will soon pass

AFM FF says I ovulated a couple of days ago but think they must be mistanken as I dont feel as if I have or had the tremendous amount of Cm as I did last cycle so wont be surprised if the crosshairs dissapear in next couple of days

Mrs P - so glad your scan is showing so many good follies! Sorry about the cyst though. I never had any all during TTC and of course now that I'm preggers I have one. It's only 1cm and the doctor wasn't concerned so I won't be either.

As for the gender predictor. It's a silly test sold in drug stores here in the US. I think it's just a ph test but still fun. All the old wives tales are pointing to girl, but all the skull theory ladies on here think boy! So we'll see!

I can tell you all the names since I don't have to worry about real life people stealing. My cousin is due beginning of July and I'm worried from the hints I've heard from her we might be fighting over the same girl name. So in real life Im keeping it a surprise until we know the sex and announce at our gender reveal party June 30th. Girl: Claire Boy: Harrison. The middle names are also picked, each is from our grandparents (oh which my DH and I are lookalikes with) Patricia and Leonard.

Expat - I think that is so sweet of your DH!! Thankfully my DH also wants to know. Although he says There's no secret, we know it's a girl in there! Lol.

Almost here - so glad you've had time to dtd!

Jellycat - strange about FF. if you haven't had any ovulations signs, I think you're right and FF must just be confused.

hello ladies,
can i join in?
i just got off depo and been ttc ive started taking vitex(chaste berry) im on day seven now and saturday i started spotting. its really light not even on my panties just some times when i wipe its not consistent at all was wondering how long this would go on untill af shows up todays monday so were on day three of spotting. i was no expecting it to go pass three day but from reading i see alot of you girl go to a week is that normal?

mrspt- sorry abt the cyst but great news abt follies & lining ! gud that they r followin on it ! supposedly these cysts come & go 4r many without even realising ! hope it disappears soon !

katie- i understand the rudeness..i recently learned driving & the instructor askd me if i had kids..i felt like someone pushed me 4rm a cliff !

daydream- those r real cute names especially the girl name :)

jellycat- i think sometimes ff confuses certain symps ! hope u caught the eggy if u did o already !

almost- hope u caught the eggy ! hope the scan went well !

genesis- welcome:flower:
i'm sorry u had to b here though ! sorry abt spotting! is this the first time u spottin ? u said u r on day7 so, it could just b ur period still ending ?? i have it sometimes , its apparently normal ! if it doesn't get better in a couple of days, u shud c a doc but i hope it'll go away ! sometimes bd just wen ur period is ending can also cause it ! !

Hi ladies-update on my follow up ultrasound..sooo I have a cyst, but compared to last cycle's ultrasound, it shrunk greatly and will not be an issue! This explains my current infertility at least, as she says it prevents pregnancy as it was right on my left ovary. Also explains a couple cycles ago-my horrid week of sharp pain/cramping...Not sure if I am ovulating yet/this cycle, but did get several pos opk's but not today, so either I did not ov at all, OR I already ovulated...-she said I def. did not ov today based on the size of the cyst-she said it would be larger..hmmm...so bittersweet news...also had my annual, and she mentioned clomid as an option to start in Sept. but mentioned clomid can cause my issue of growing a cyst again, ugh. In the meantime, DH has a "goodie bag" where he get's to put his sperm and bring it up for an analysis. So glad he is the one being tested and not me for once-gives me a break!!! anyway rambling on...hoping to have a good 23rd birthday this saturday and just enjoy myself since I am most likely out due to the cyst...hmmm

almosthere - so sorry about your cyst! I'm glad DH is getting tested; it's always good to get those results back so you don't have to worry about the unknown. Sounds like you guys are making good progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->