Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

hello,
katie- thats gud news abt the levels..fx 4r ya ! gud one abt dh ! they r all the same :)

amber- sorry abt ur spottin, big hugs ! i'm guessin u got all the tests done & all is gud ! hope u get bfp this cycle ! gl !

baby dust to all !

Wow... what a long road it has been!!! But I think I just got my very first EVER BFP!!!! I just cant believe it though! Its a light line on a FRER SO there is definitively hope for serious spotters out there like me!!!

Congrats Amber! Our group seems to get BFPs in threes. Who's the third?! :)

Thank you!!!!! I was a heavy spotter and have been for a loooong time. Spotting a week before AF every month! But this month nothing!!!!

Hi ladies! Congrats on the BFPs. I have spotted 2-7 days before AF for the last 18 months. Also, my periods seem light. Also, my periods used to always be 29 days, but seem to be from 26- 33 days. I am now in a 2 ww with my ex husband. That's a whole other thread. When do you count CD1? Does it seem like I will have a luteal phase problem? I got pregnant with my daughter straight off bc, 4 years ago, so I am clueless. I will actually be happy for a BFP.

congrats amber!

afm no spotting....also unsure due the the cyst if I even od or not....

I am only 6 7 or 8 dpo so long shot to test, but it is my birthday today so I did andddd.....bfn which does not surprise me...do not think I am preg. this time around...hoping dh and I get the best 5 year wedding anniversary July 30th...

Woo 5 years!! Our 5 year was June 10th. It's amazing that much time has already passed.

hi,

amber- congrats :happydance: did u do somethin diff this cycle ? do u take any herbs,vits,proges ?

almost- happy b'day,girl :cake: gud news abt spottin ! have a great day !

daydream- belated anniversary ! 5ys ?? i crossed my 8yr in may, omg !

Happy - CD1 is the first day of bright red flow, not spotting

Yum - woohoo! 8 years! That's awesome!

Almost here - oh and happy birthday dearie! Enjoy the day for yourself

Thanks Expat, they’re only doing that this one month though to make sure I ovulate, after that I’m on my own again for 4 months. I think it’s lovely your DH wants a surprise, my DH and I would too :thumbup:

Ahh Daydream, they’re nice names hun. I know what you mean about the name stealing – whenever I hear someone is preggo I hope they don’t like the same names as me! Which is selfish really seeing as I’m not even preggo myself yet! How lovely – a gender reveal party! :D

Welcome genesismarie! :hi: GL!

Almosthere – glad you are getting some answers. It’s strange though they’ve said your cyst is causing infertility as they said mine is completely normal and that lots of people have cysts and don’t even realise :shrug:. I’m on clomid and haven’t developed any more cysts which I was worried about. Happy Birthday hun! :cake:

Dreaminghopin – so sorry you’re feeling down hun :hugs: But I think your DH is right, I am much more relaxed now I’m not doing much except BD.

Thanks Chloe :flower:

Katie – totally agree with the everything happening for a reason theory! Congrats on your :bfp: hun, praying for a sticky one for you! :happydance:

Congrats Amber! :dance:

Welcome happy&healthy! CD1 is full flow. GL!

AFM my follie was 22mm this morning so is about to pop any time! DH went to sleep in a huff last night cos he was tired, wanted to DTD but I was messing about on the ipad. But he woke me up at 1am insisting that we BD as he was worried we would miss our window! :rofl: Bless him! Back for another scan on Tuesday x

Katie - great news on the levels, fingers crossed they continue. Hope you had a good time with your friends and was able to rest.

Amber - congrats that is great news

Mrspttc- great news you've ovulated have everything crossed for you this cycle

Yum - I agree my chart does look confusing, to me I don't think I've ovulated as temps still seem low to me but then dh today said I have the hormonal smell which last time meant AF arrived with 7 days so maybe ff is right?

Thanks Jellycat, don't think it's happened yet though, watch this space! :coffee: x

mrspttc-i agree it is odd-she didn't say I am infertile-although they way she worded things made it sounds like I was temporily infertile and that the cyst was a kidn that prevents me from ovulationg because she thinks it gave my body messages that I was pregnant-therefore, my body stopped trying to ovulate. I guess I will really never know if I did ov then or not, as I did not opk the two months I had the cycst!!

Hi all-

New to this thread..ttc #1. I have spotted 1 day before Af every cycle..cycles are regular usually ranging frm 28-30 days.

this time its strange..from 14dpo 'm spotting rather heavily than usual
with a pulling pain near ther right side of my belly button..:shrug:
have been spotting fr 3 days.:cry:

This mnth went to d doct too and waiting for my progestrone levels
to come on monday..

Have any of u ladies had spottings with pain and ended up with a bfp...
hopeful with fingers crossed..:winkwink:

hope this spotting is due to ib ros! and welcome =)

afm...just dtd after not doing so for 2 nights and....red spotting =(

guess i am most likely out again...

roslyn, there's quite a few of us on here who are spotters and we've gotten our bfp, so don't worry!

almostthere, you're not out yet....keep hoping! :)

expatttc -- Thank you so much for ur hopeful words..:hugs:
cramping is increasing by d moment and looks like AF is almost here..:cry:

almostthere -- wish it is IB..cramping and spotting is increasing..still a smal ray of hope is der..and as expatttc told,ur not out yet..fingers crossed and sending loads of babydust your way...:winkwink:

Hi Roslyn welcome to the thread. Hope the ugly witch hasn’t shown her face.

Expattc – wow your little ones an orange already.

Almostthere - fingers crossed this is your cycle. It would be lovely after the stressful month you have had.

MrsPTTC – I am so glad you are feeling more chilled and relaxed this weather. Laughed at your DH waking you up to DTD.

KatieTTC – how are you honey, been thinking about you.

Hi to everyone else, sorry my phone has little signal and unable to scroll back to see everyone’s news.

AFM I ended up have a 21 day cycle. I am normally every 28 days. Going by this, I ovulated about day 9 (which coincided with temp rise and 1st positive opk). So now I have another thing to add to my list - short cycles. Bring on appointment with Gynaecologist in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->