Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

almosthere - HUge :hugs: hun......sending loads of positive vibes and baby dust your way..
lucky July wil bring us d bfp's and put us all on :cloud9:...:winkwink:

afm...after reviewing 7dpo/10 dpo progestrone levels,my obgyn decided to put me on clomid 25 mg frm cycle days 3-7..:thumbup: DH's sperm analysis
got a big green signal too..big relief..:haha:

so now moving to do some reserach on clomid in BnB..:coffee:

how long have you been ttc? sorry if previously mentioned!
I asked because it sounds like we are in similar stages! DH is getting sperm analysis done this friday so we have to refrain from sex from today until friday which is fine since I think I am about to start af anyways-and my dr. is starting me on clomid soon...but I want to wait until september as it is my 1 year mark.

okay I just saw cycle 7! hehe sorry!!! and I think I have possible progesterone issue...but never got cd21 test done...

okay I just saw cycle 7! hehe sorry!!! and I think I have possible progesterone issue...but never got cd21 test done...

almosthere - I took my first dose of clomid today..:winkwink:
as u saw,its our 7th cycle and our anniversary is in september too..:happydance:
lets be buddies..:hugs: praying hard fr us to get our BFP
before sept..:thumbup:

Dreaminhoping I've no idea how the progesterone works, but thought it didn't drop until right before AF hence the temperature drop if you do bbt. Hope you get your answers at your appt.

Roslyn, welcome to the clomid club chick! :winkwink: Hope it doesn't give you many side effects & you get your bfp real soon.

Yum, no not heard from HS in a few months, HAPPYSHOPPER WHERE ARE YOU?? Also MrsHY? And nell how is your pregnancy going??

Well my scan didnt really go to plan yesterday morning - they are 'not sure' if I've ovulated! Folly is still there but is 'raggy' (exact words honestly) & haemorragic (same word used to describe cyst) so either I have just ovulated or haven't ovulated at all. She said they would have expected it to have gone by now & they can just see the fluid. It was 22mm on sat am so really should've ovulated by now... I need to call her when AF comes & she'll have a look at my cycle, though I don't know what that will tell her when I usually have regular cycles & did on the cycle my bloods showed I didnt ovulate! :shrug: x

Just rang the fertility nurse as it occurred to me they could know if I definitely ovulated if they give me another progesterone blood test. I really don't like the woman, not as much as I hate the FS, but I just think neither of them have any people skills or are sympathetic to our struggles. Anyway, she said "they don't do it like that" and just to ring when AF comes and she'll show the FS my charts. I warned her when I didn't ovulate last time I had a normal cycle so I'm not sure what she'll determine from it! :wacko: x

That's really strange they won't do a 7dpo test, especially if they're unsure of ovulation. I hope you did and they just had a hard time seeing on the scan. Also weird they don't just bring you in tomorrow to see if the follie is gone

Sorry they won't cooperate with you Mrs. PTTC. It's always frustrating when they treat you that way. Your scan kind of sounded like my last scan, where the doc said she is not sure I ovulated and it looked like either I just did as I walked into her office, or I didn't at all. I ended up with a bfp. Crossing my fingers for you.

Roslyn, almosthere, good luck with chlomid! I can't wait to hear about your bfps.

Ladies, could somebody explain to me how a woman who had HCG levels of about 500 on Friday and miscarried on Saturday, could have HCG levels of over 1600 on Monday? Is it some kind of evil joke? Is my body playing tricks on me? At this point I'm physically and emotionally exhausted and don't think I can handle any more punches bellow the belt. I will be seeing my obgyn on Friday, hope she can give me some answers. Baby dust to all :dust:

Katie - did they scan you after the miscarriage? I did wonder how the nurse was sure you miscarried if your cervix had closed so quickly after. I'm glad you are able to see your obgyn, hoping you get your answers

MrsPTTC - Sorry the scan didnt go as planned, hope you manage to get some answers

Katie, I dont know much about HCG levels, your bleeding stopped quite quickly too? Are you going to go back to the doctors to get some answers?

Mrs pttc it's so frustrating when you feel that docs aren't taking you seriously. Arranging another scan and getting your progesterone would seem the sensible solution. I would really like to formally complain about some of the treatment / dealings I have had with Nhs but so scared to be branded a trouble maker and for it to affect things.*

Katie I would love to provide u with some answers. Have you had your levels checked since Monday?*

Thanks for your responses about my poor progesterone levels. Yum - nope no changes to supplements etc. My temps dropped the day after my blood test so not sure mrs pttc. But if progesterone only drops right before AF then why would they insist on progesterone testing at 7 dpo. It must be because it drops after this date I'm guessing.

I was wondering whether to take soya next month. Does anyone else take it. If I was ovulating would it be harmful?*

Dreaming - I took soy isoflavones, not sure if that's the same. I did it for two cycles, I think cycle #s 6 and 7 (obviously didn't work), BUT I was able to confirm ovulation with OPK and temping when I didn't the month before. I'm not sure if I was ovulating before, because I was new at the whole tracking process with BBT and OPKs, so I'm not sure if it would hurt if you do already ovulate.

Well I just got back from my gender scan. I was a little worried about having it early and that it would be a little unclear, but this absolutely was not. We are 100% having a little BOY! I'm in the process of adding pictures and video to my journal, so that will be up in a few hours.

I am SHOCKED. I was so wrong, though I did have a dream last night that we found out it was a boy, so maybe it was my body's last attempt to clue me in on the little secret ;) We're both so thrilled though, and I'm so excited to share the news with our families at our gender reveal party this Saturday. Everyone is going to be so surprised!

Congrats, daydream! :flower: Can't wait to see the pictures on your blog. Funny about your dream, the day before my blood test I had a dream about getting the results back and values being over 1500, which was pretty accurate (I can't believe I see HCG levels in my dreams now). Have fun at your gender party!

yay boys are amazing daydream!

afm af officially, but very lightly flew in tonight-after yesterday and today of spotting....hoping for the best 5th year anniversary present ever for the end of this July....

Ah Daydream how lovely! Congrats! :blue: I've checked out your blog, lovely video :) Yes I know I was wondering why they didn't just get me in for another scan too! :wacko:

Katie, that is very strange, let us know what they say! FX'd they made a mistake but don't want to get your hopes up :hugs:

Almosthere, sorry AF got you chick :hugs2:

Thanks for your comments ladies, I think I'll ring my GP and see if they are able to do bloods or if it has to be the hospital

x

ugh my AF is sooo light...as usual....hope it picks up...I feel like I cannot get preg. b.c I simply do not have enough lining---and my evidence is this almost LACK of AF every month...

Almosthere, sorry AF is here :hugs: Did your obgyn ever comment on your lining? Mine would usually update me on whether it's there, thick enough etc. Eagerly awaiting your very own BFP announcement. I strongly believe it will be coming soon.

Dreaminghopin, sorry, I've never taken soya, so I don't really know the answer to your question. FX, can't wait to hear your success story.

Daydream, I checked out your scan video, lovely :flower: I can't believe the boy is only size of an orange, but you can already see him in such detail:blush:

Afm, I was able to see my doctor a day earlier. My heart was pumping and my hands were shaking as I was sitting in the waiting room. I couldn't see the screen when the doc was scanning me and waiting for her to say a word felt like eternity. She didn't say anything for a while, but then I heard the printer go off and that's when I knew not everything is lost - if there was nothing to see, she wouldn't be printing the scan. Believe it or not, the gestational sack is still there! I'm still bleeding and passing tissue though, so I'm not out of the woods yet and have to take it easy. Praying it's a sticky bean [-o<

I have to admit, when I was leaving the office and saw the nurse practitioner who told me I most certainly miscarried, I felt like strangling her. I've gone through so much pain in the past two days thanks to her premature conclusions.

Attachments

• Scan 172.jpg
    Scan 172.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
Katie- oh I'm so glad there's still hope! Grow little bean grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->