Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Thanks MrsPTTC - thats wat i thought! She did check them things in CD21 bloods but I thought she shuld have tested them again in CD3 as she said she was going to compare them...the only thing she can compare now is progesterone which isnt relevant as we already established that I O'd! I think i will go bk and ask her to redo them next cycle...more waiting :(

I am taking vit B complex 100 which contains folic acid so i dont really understand that result x

Hmmm..as long as you're taking something with folic acid in you should be ok. The only thing they tested for me in CD21 (or 28 in my case!) was progesterone, at least that was the only thing on the blood test card... Dr's are funny, they do everything different to one another! :wacko: x

Im wondering if they did them the wrong way round! The GP agreed the bloods but i had to make appointments with the nurse to get the bloods taken. I think ill go back n see what she says....I didnt want to go back tho as if she starts thinking im a nuisance then she might not be as helpful as she has been x

bubbles I would not worry...like I said, I think cd3 and cd21 are close to the same tests-if one comes out normal-you prob do not need the other-I only had cd3 as well!

I thought CD3 could tell u something about egg quality tho?? I can't remember exactly as I've read that much stuff about that many diff things - bloods, vit b, soy, chlomid, chaste berry, acupuncture, etc - that my head is a scrambled mess lol x

bubbles- u r right..cd3 are to check 4r o & chek 4r problms with menstrual irreg,ovaries, pitutary gland ..its funny that she din't get ur fsh,lh & estradiol(spn ??) i got them all along with thyroid & bunch of oth regular stuff & 21day is 4r proges ! u shud definately push her 4r the tests..tell her its 4r ur peace of mind !

hi to everyone :)

I think i will go back n speak to her on Monday...I think they've been done the wrong way round so maybe she will do them again x

Wow it's gone quiet on here! Is everyone ok?

2 days to scan date I'm so scared :nope: x

Wow it's gone quiet on here! Is everyone ok?

2 days to scan date I'm so scared :nope: x

Have fun at your scan! 12 wks you'll be amazed at how much LO looks like a baby now and you'll be able to see so much movement!

I'm good, loving 2nd tri and feeling him move so much! My mom came to visit this weekend so she could feel it and to talk baby shower. We're looking at Oct 20th, it'll be coed and just a nice get together with family and friends

Hi MrsPTTC wow so exciting bet you can't wait.
Don't really have much to update on. Hubbys sperm analysis came back :-(
Vol 3mls
Count 24 million per ml (we had got it up to 43 in May)
Motility 50%
Morph 1% (so gutted, last result has shown 10%)
Had been feeling really hopeful after lap and dye as well. Keep trying to tell myself that it only takes the one and sperm can vary depending on so many factors but it has hit us that we may need assitance and although we have been referred, wait in scotland is about 2 years. Hubby can't do anymore, he takes about 8 different vitamins a day, has no caffiene and I have banned him from even the occasional bottle of beer and he is pretty fit (play football twice a week). Will just need to hope for a mircle.

Thanks daydream, yeah the difference will be massive from the last scan. Looking forward to seeing it look like a baby at last! Glad you are enjoying 2nd tri, not long for 3rd tri! :shock:

Dreaminghopin sorry to hear about DH's latest results hun :sad1: Is there anything at all that you could blame it on? With it being summer could it be the heat in his underwear killing them off? All I can suggest is him continuing to take his vits & hopefully it'll go back up. Is it a 2 year wait for IVF or other treatment?

x

Hmm not sure.. Will wait a few weeks then contact the clinic for more info. Don't want to be a pest already lol

Hmm not sure.. Will wait a few weeks then contact the clinic for more info. Don't want to be a pest already lol

So sorry about the results. Morphology is such a tricky thing, it seems there can be such swings in results! Was it done using kruger methodology for both tests? I know there are two methods, WHO and Kruger. Kruger is more strict. Also I wouldn't worry about being a pest, I'm sure they're used to it, TTC is a time sensitive thing!

Thanks daydream, yeah the difference will be massive from the last scan. Looking forward to seeing it look like a baby at last! Glad you are enjoying 2nd tri, not long for 3rd tri! :shock:

I know! Just a little more than two weeks! I can't believe it. I have been having a lot of labor and delivery dreams lately, which just keep reminding me of how soon it really will be here. I can't wait. Though I will try to enjoy sleep while I can. :sleep::haha:

dreaminghoping...sorry about the SA result with poor morphology <3 HUGS

afm....just waiting for the go ahead to trigger so that I can do egg retrieval hopefully by the weekend and my egg transfer sometime next week.....bring on my trigger!!! (will know if I am getting close to trigger tomorrow after my US and BW results come in in the afternoon...eeek!)

Dreaming - so sorry about DH's SA :hugs: It only takes one, however, so hopefully you can get that one you need!

Almost - wow, your IVF seems to be moving so fast! That's great for you! Good luck with the triggering :)

MrsP - Keep us updated on your us! 12 one was so great. you will be amazed at how much baby moves, yet you can't feel a thing...so wild! :)

Daydream - glad you are having a good 2nd tri! I already feel like i'm in the third tri, with all the aches and pains. I'm ready for her to get here! only 3.5 months for both of us!

Bubbles - That is a little odd about the tests on CD3...i would have though more would be tested for egg quality, but I'm no doctor. No harm in asking her for more numbers tho. I hope your doc is accommodating!

hello ladies,

dreaminhopin- sorry abt the results :hugs: i dunno much abt the sa but i've heard abt somethin called the glutathione, to help !

mrsp- have a gud scan :)

almost- gl with the trigger ! hoping everythin falls in place by next week !

chloe,daydream- :hi:

did anyone hear 4rm expt,katie ?

afm, i went to the us open on sat..it was gud xperience although i din't get to c my favs !

afm....just waiting for the go ahead to trigger so that I can do egg retrieval hopefully by the weekend and my egg transfer sometime next week.....bring on my trigger!!! (will know if I am getting close to trigger tomorrow after my US and BW results come in in the afternoon...eeek!)

Almosthere - :flower: crossing fingers for you lovely!! Good luck! :dust:

hello ladies,

dreaminhopin- sorry abt the results :hugs: i dunno much abt the sa but i've heard abt somethin called the glutathione, to help !

mrsp- have a gud scan :)

almost- gl with the trigger ! hoping everythin falls in place by next week !

chloe,daydream- :hi:

did anyone hear 4rm expt,katie ?

afm, i went to the us open on sat..it was gud xperience although i din't get to c my favs !

No I was wondering about them too :shrug: hope they're ok! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->