Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hey Ladies - have any of you tried red raspberry leaf? Any luck with that to reduce spotting? I've been drinking it since the end of AF this cycle and I'm going to continue till 5dpo. seems like there's some conflicting info about it interfering with implantation so I'm going to stop then just to be on the safe side while still getting the benefits.

Also doing acupuncture and started taking B12 because my acupuncturist hinted that I may be slightly anemic.

I tried red raspberry leaf in capsules. It didn't help my spotting, unfortunately, but I was also a little cautious because its safety during pregnancy hasn't been proven, so I didnt take it after a few DPO. I don't know if I was taking enough to do me any good but it made my burps taste like raspberry:haha: Worth a shot for you, tho! My prenatal I believe has just a tiny bit of red raspberry leaf in it as part of some essential herb blend, so hopefully its not too bad for pregnancy!

hi pink,

i tried red raspberry leaves tea 4r 8/9 months & it did nothin so i stopped !
its said to help if u take it in the tea form !

hope the acupuncture helps! gl & fx !

Pinkpeony I've heard its good for TTC but not during pregnancy as people drink it to bring on labour. I assume it does the same as vitex & EPO causing uterine contractions? :shrug: but as chloe said it can't be that bad if its in her prenatal :winkwink:

X

I'm taking it in tea form. I heard that about contractions too that's why I'm stopping midway through the TWW. I'll try anything at this point lol!

It's in my prenatal as well (I take rainbow light prenatal one), so I would say if you are taking prenatals while TTC, just check to see if yours has it so that you aren't going overboard on the dosage. I think it's safe during pregnancy from what I've read as it just keeps the uterus nice and healthy. Your body shouldn't go into labor before it's ready.

Sorry got lots of pages to catch up so will try and do that tomorrow.

Just wanted to say good luck got tomorrow mrspttc

Thanks jelly cat! :hugs: I know what it's like when the thread moves fast! x

Hi ladies super busy but just popping in to say I am triggering tonight for ivf-very excited...will be in my tww by next tuesday the latest....egg retrieval is this thursday!!!

and pink peony-i have b-12 deficieny-if you may have anemia or b-12 def.-you need to get bloodwork and get checked out!!-b-12 is so important in pregnancy!

and pink peony-i have b-12 deficieny-if you may have anemia or b-12 def.-you need to get bloodwork and get checked out!!-b-12 is so important in pregnancy!

Oh! Good to know! I was severely deficient in B12 a few years ago and my doc at the time said I probably don't absorb it well, so when my acupuncturist mentioned amemia I remembered that, so thought it might be worth topping up on.

Hi ladies super busy but just popping in to say I am triggering tonight for ivf-very excited...will be in my tww by next tuesday the latest....egg retrieval is this thursday!!!

yay! :happydance: oh I am so excited for you!

Yes-pinkpeony-if you are severely deficient-you should be having monthly injections like I do OR they now have daily inhalent but it is pricey!!!

almost- wow , egg retri is tmrw! gl & fx 4r u ! keep us posted !

Hello ladies, I've been missing in action due to my vacation and a long list of visitors coming and staying with us, but I didn't forget about the thread. Catching up on everyone's news now.

MrsHy, sorry about BFN :hugs: Don't lose hope, there're still quite a few frosties left. Fingers crossed for you!

dreaminghopin, sending loads of :dust: your way. It only takes one good sperm to succeed, I really hope you get your BFP soon!

MrsP, 12week scan is so exciting, the biggest surprise was the amount of movement. I now wish I took a video of all the ninja moves the baby was performing. One of the sweetest memories ever. So precious, enjoy :flower:

almosthere, wow, this is moving so fast, you're already going for your trigger :happydance: Can't wait to hear the good news, crossing my fingers till they turn blue!

Daydream, Chloe, congrats on reaching V-days! Your tickers make we want some eggplant parmesan :) I'm sorry about your grandpa, Chloe. :hugs:

Hello to all the newbies:hi:

AFM, can't believe I'm in second trimester already. The pregnancy has been very easy so far. I'm showing a lot already and when my old friends flew in to visit, there was no point of hiding anything, they knew it right away. The rest of the family is going to find out soon. We're going to Philly this weekend where most of husband ginormous family lives. We'll see the whole family (about 100 people) at his cousin's baby shower and I'm afraid to steal her thunder, I know everyone's going to go nuts when they see me show up there with a bump. Everyone's been waiting for so long for this to happen. I have to give credit to my mother-in-law, she's kept it quiet all that time.

Looking forward to more BFP announcements :dust:

Katie yay second tri....saftey zone! Everything does seem to be moving fast with all bnb ladies with growing beans and with ivf I can't believe it myself although waiting to get to sleep tonight seems like forever.....I go in bright and early for a 8am retreival!

Aw welcome back Katie Hun! Yay for 2nd tri! GL with telling the family! My phone has been non-stop all afternoon with texts & calls. Telling everyone now. I need to change my ticker as my scan today said I was 6 days ahead! 13 weeks 4 days! Due date 13/3/13 :rofl: baby was measuring fine & hiccuping! So cute & what a massive difference to the 9 week scan! Dh was amazed bless him :blush: 20 week scan on 24th oct :thumbup: So am I classed as 2nd tri yet? X

So happy for you! And yes definitely second tri! Welcome!!

Katie yay second tri....saftey zone! Everything does seem to be moving fast with all bnb ladies with growing beans and with ivf I can't believe it myself although waiting to get to sleep tonight seems like forever.....I go in bright and early for a 8am retreival!

GL today! Can't wait to hear how many eggies they got. Hope all goes well and that you get to relax the rest of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->