Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Katie - So glad all is going well! I'm shocked at how far along you are by now! And yes, I told DH I want some eggplant parm as well. Haha.

sorry forgot to post earlier....10 eggies!!! will get fertilization report tomorrow!!

Welcome back, Katie, my how time has flown! You are so far along now!

MrsP, welcome to the second tri! Have you been feeling any morning sickness? If so, it should be easing up soon :)

Almost - 10 eggs?!?! woo hoo! Good luck to you!!

mmmmm.....eggplant parm...

aahh haha eggplant parm sounds DELICIOUS right now...was not able to have breakfast due to my procedure today, not even a sip of water, so I only had lunch and a snack....getting a nice yummy burger and fries from the burger place- five guys tonight as I need protein...doctors orders! lol my mouth is melting already!!

hello,

katie- gud to hear 4rm u ! yay to 2nd tri :) gl tellin ur dh's family ! i live near philly

mrsp- congrats on 2nd tri :happydance:

almost- 10 eggs is great ! njoy ur burger..can't ignore doc's orders :haha:

chloe,daydream- i'll tag along 4r the eggplant parm ! droool !

Almost - fantastic getting 10 eggies - hope you enjoyed your burger !

Mrs p congrats on 2nd tri :)

What is eggplant pram? I don't know what it is but don't want to miss out - so I want some too please !

Chloe / daydream sorry forgot to say congrats on v day too !!

breaded/coated eggplant with marinara sauce cheese and in between a sub roll-like chicken parm but healthier, yumm!!! lol

and my burger was so good but it took a bit to eat it as I feel I am about to pop from bloat!

Wow Almosthere that's fab! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Chloe I've had some nausea but not too bad, I think I've gotten off lightly! Ginger biscuits seem to do the trick!

Girls I am so confused! I have just realised my dates don't add up. From LMP EDD was 15/03/13 and I was 12 weeks 5 days yesterday. Scan said EDD 13/03/13 and 13 weeks 4 days :shrug: I don't get it, am I missing something? How can they bring my gestation (or whatever it's called) forward 6 days then only my due date by 2 days? I've amended my ticker per my EDD and it says I'm only 13 weeks 1 day! I think I should call the midwife! x

Sounds like they have miscalculated have you tried a due date calculator and see what it says?

that is odd mrspttc!

and thanks for all your support everyone....back to work, can't wait until tonight to be able to relax and to get my fert report wahoo!!

That is weird, mrsP...maybe they typed something into their computer wrong?? it doesn't make much sense to me either.

Babycentre has the same days pregnant as your ticker 13 weeks + 2 days

I figured it out, she gave the wrong gestation, or we misheard. Checked my maternity notes & there's a report saying 13 weeks 0 days! She could have said 13 weeks NO days or NOUGHT days & this sounded like 4 but DH & I are sure she said 4. Anyhow it means ticker is right! I am a PEACH! :happydance:

Here is Baby P - not the best pics but not the worst I've seen either. The little tinker wouldn't stay still :) 2 friends at work said the third one looks like a girl from the skull - what do you ladies think? Any guesses? I am rubbish at this!

x

Attachments

• IMAG0679.jpg
    IMAG0679.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0680.jpg
    IMAG0680.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0682.jpg
    IMAG0682.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
I think they are great pics MrsP, however I am too rubbish at gender guessing. Ultrasounds always remind me of girls as they are so small and delicate

Gorgeous little baby p yay!!!! I will guess girl with you!

And just an update out of my 10 eggies retrieved....8 were fertilized...yay! I go in for my transfer sunday or tuesday, will learn more tomorrow...yippee!!!

EEEEEK! Almosthere that is a fantastic fertilization rate!! How many will they transfer? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->