Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hi all, just popping in!

HS, I wondered about hypothyroidism a few days ago. I was looking at agnus castus to see whether it might be worth it, and found a study to say that it's effective when someone has a hyperprolactinemia.. which then I found can be linked to hypothyroidism. Very weak link but did get me wondering! haha

I also am always cold and have thinning hair, but not many other symptoms.

I hope you are able to wangle the blood test!

Thanks yom,, my neck had felt really swollen for the past few days but I think i'm imagining symptoms. Once it was pregnancy symptoms, now I imagine symptoms for hypothyroidism. Thinning hair is a bit if a worry so like MrsP said maybe you should try to get a blood test too at least to rule it out. Sometimes my parting looks really wide and I can see my scalp shines in certain lights that it's affecting my confidence. But I remember feeling like this about 5 years ago so if I do have it, I've had it at least since then x

YomYom - I tried AC and same as Chloe I hated it, made my cycle one of the longest and I had lots of hormonal symptoms likenhot flushes and sweating. I stopped within a couple of weeks

MrsPTTC Congrats on hearing the heartbeat thats beautiful. I had a standard moses base, I think for the number of weeks JJ was in his basket that I'd use standard again instead of rocking base

Dreaming hopin - Hope things happen quickly for you naturally :hugs:

Almosthere - Hope your cold passes soon

AFM - We exchanged contracts today on our house so we are moving this Friday ! Also I had terrible heartburn all day yesterday and dh said that's exactly how I was last time I was pregnant so tested first thing this morning and had a positive, I have tested two more times today just to check and check again ! Not totally sure how far gone I am due to PCOS but think this is roughly right until I find out more

Yippee congratulations to you... Looks like everything is happening for you at once. Wishing u a very happy and healthy 9 months. You must be thrilled :) xxx

I am excited and a little overwhelmed too. I have had alot going on with family this past month as dad is ill so haven't been concentrating on ttc, still don't quite believe it and think it will just be some sick joke

Jellycat - That is so wonderful!! Congratulations!! And congrats on the house, so much good news. I'm sorry to hear about your father though. Hopefully this is good news that will brighten up the fam :)

Jellycat, congratulations on the news (!!!!!!!!), and thinking of you being so busy with your house....

Congratulations Jellycat! :flower: Very happy for you! Just look at how this thread brightened up with all those lovely colorful pregnancy tickers. Who's next?

Yay congrats Jellycat!! :happydance: So happy for you. I think its happened because you've not had your mind on TTC, I'm positive stress has a lot to do with it taking so long. I'm really sorry to hear about your dad being ill, hope he gets better soon :hugs: x

I think stress has the opposite effect for me . With JJ I was incredibly stressed working 17hr days as my assistant left.
This cycle stressed about dad and got my BFP .

It is lovely seeing all the BFPs in this thread it always gave me hope that little bit of hope.

jelly- :happydance: congratsss ! so hppy 4r u ! have a h&h 9 months ! hope ur dad feels better soon !
congrats on the new home !

almost- hw r u feelin ? hope u r feelin better by now !

hs - my ob ordered thyroid along with my 3day&21 day hormone tests ! i feel the same way..my feet r cold mostly & lot of hair loss & thyroid runs in my family but all came normal..then i realised hairloss could b bcuz i use so much heat ! i'm using a concoction of oils to minimise hairloss & its better now !

Congratulations Jellycat!! :) Hope your dad recovers soon.

I got +opk's last night and this morning so think I might ovulate today, or maybe tomorrow. Then just see if spotting turns up on 2dpo again. I'm not very hopeful but we'll see.

It seems to be feast or famine on this thread.. Decided to not use progesterone this cycle to see if lap and dye had made a difference. Well I'm 12 dpo and no spotting in sight. Obviously putting it down to surgery perhaps having some kind of clearing affect. Well dh got offered a new job today, car passed it's mot with flying colours and I thought to myself everything comes 3s so poas. 2nd line came up instantly. Still in shock and trying to stay grounded as AF not officially due to Friday but as my dh said.. If Carlsberg made Tuesday nights lol. Will update soon but just wanted to let u all know.

Catch that egg yoms yoms

Xxx

dreaming!! Congratulations!! You are right, this thread definitely gets the BFPs in spurts. :happydance:

Congratulations Jellycat
that's wonderful news. I hope you have a perfect 9 months and your dad gets better soon x
Thanks Yum, maybe I'm just clutching at straws trying to get diagnosis so at least I can get treatment. My body does have a habit of surprising me x

It seems to be feast or famine on this thread.. Decided to not use progesterone this cycle to see if lap and dye had made a difference. Well I'm 12 dpo and no spotting in sight. Obviously putting it down to surgery perhaps having some kind of clearing affect. Well dh got offered a new job today, car passed it's mot with flying colours and I thought to myself everything comes 3s so poas. 2nd line came up instantly. Still in shock and trying to stay grounded as AF not officially due to Friday but as my dh said.. If Carlsberg made Tuesday nights lol. Will update soon but just wanted to let u all know.

Catch that egg yoms yoms

Xxx

Congrats :happydance: that's fantastic news ! You must only be a few days behind me...... Really hope the little ones stick :)

Holy smokes! Congratulations, dreaming! Happy and healthy 9 months! It truly is a feast here, I'm filled with joy seeing all those BFPs :happydance:

MrsP, you're over 17 weeks, that's when I started feeling the baby move. Have you felt anything yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->