Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

I do suspect my GP will refuse. She had said to come back in a few months if the spotting continued, so fully intend to do that! It is very stressful, I agree.
I struggle to swallow big tablets so passing on pregnacare for now but making sure I'm eating very healthily and trying to do some more exercise. Thanks for the encouragement.
I can understand wanting to try on your own for a few more months, especially if you're paying for private treatment. Is your H on vits/exercise regime too? Would you go straight for IVF?
Good luck with your appointment tomorrow :)

yes he's stopped caffiene and alcohol and he's taking macca, zinc, wellmans, vit c, and a multi vit. His count, on occassion, has gone from 14 million to 40 million with motility improvements too. Good luck with your GP

Welcome back dreaminghopin! Wow you've had a lot of stuff going on lately! Hope you get somewhere soon :dust:

Yomyoms I think the progesterone is a great idea, better than AC I think

x

Aww that must have been fantastic...
Thanks mrspttc yes had all the diagnostic tests done and counting our blessings. We may need some assistance / time but it could be much worse. 16 weeks wow.. Are u starting to show x

No not really dreaming, well I know I have a bump but other people haven't noticed...2 pairs of jeans no longer fit though so I think I'm getting there. I've got my fingers crossed for you Hun x

welcome back dreaminghopin-hope your next!!!!

afm nothing all that new besides being super hungry just had a wendys chilly and bake potato and 2 slices of cheese and STILL not satisfied...off to have some crackers then maybe a banana!!!

Some people lose their appetite but not me, mine went through the roof too, still eating like a horse :haha: x

LOL I feel like I need to slow it down, which may happen today, I feel super icky, phlem throat, sore throat, and feel pukey....had 2 throw up burps during work at lunch with the kiddos and was so worried I was going to have my first bout of MS but thankfully I did not!!!

Wow dreaminghopin, you've got so much done! I'm glad your results are coming back normal. Crossing my fingers for your DH's swimmers. Let us know how the appointment at the fertility clinic goes. It won't be too long and you'll join the BFP club too. Before we know it, they'll kick us out of TTC forums because everyone will be pregnant :)

Sorry, yomsyoms, I never took AC, so I can't comment on that. My OB did prescribe progesterone to try to help with spotting, but it didn't work for me.

MrsP, what a precious milestone. I was surprised by how quickly the lo's heart was beating.

almosthere, hope ms stays away!

AFM, I'm learning the 'pleasures' of dealing with round ligament pain. Started with some light cramping on left and right sides right around ovaries and eventually spread through the whole pelvic area. I'm feeling constant dull pain, which makes performing daily tasks harder. The doc said it's normal at this stage of pregnancy and it's nothing to worry about as long as I'm not bleeding or pain becomes unbearable. Oh well, at least it's been very easy up to this point. The baby is constantly moving, so that helps me stay positive and remember what this is all about.

Before we know it, they'll kick us out of TTC forums because everyone will be pregnant :)

:rofl: I think you're right!

Sorry you're having so many pains :( At what point could you feel the baby again? It was quite early wasn't it? I've not felt anything yet but a friend of mine is 2.5 weeks behind me and she said she felt it last night, which is very early at 14/15 weeks and it's her first baby. I'm sure it won't be long for me :coffee:

Question for all you mummies to be (and those TTC if you've thought about it) - your moses basket stand, if you're having one, rocking or standard? Not sure what to get as pro's and con's with both...

x

Hi ladies thanks for all your warm wishes and baby dust. Would love to be joining u all soon.

Katie sorry to hear about current pain. Your little one appears very active.

Mrspttc I love the thought of a rocking basket :)

Just back driving back from consultation. It's was ok. The consultant was lovely (at £110 p/h). He said he was about the money we could start ivf now but he looked at my test results, looked at all dh's sperm reports and said that if I was his sister etc he would be advising me to keep trying naturally and be encouraged that we did conceive.
Me and dh going to go for dinner and have a good heart to heart about it.
Suppose I was a bit shocked at how anti assisted conception he was and was expecting him to start discussing treatment. Feeling a bit in limbo to be honest.

Aw dreaming :hugs: bet that was a surprise and a half (and £110 p/h :shock:) would you qualify for IVF on the NHS? I know our FS (NHS) told us to wait though he would happily agree to it then and there but he said "when it's gone it's gone." The thought of IVF or even IUI for that matter scared the crap out of us both anyway so we waited and got our BFP (albeit with clomid.) How's DH's SA results now, you said it'd improved right? Is it now classed as normal? x

hello ladies, so much to catch up !

mickellwife- welcome & hope u caught the eggy ! fx! i'm late with the info but bvits made me o late & long cycles but no change in lp !

happy- gud to knw that ball is rolling..gl with the apnmt tmrw !

dreaminhopin- u had so many things done..glad everythin came back normal & yay to no spotting..i infer ur dh's reports came back gud ! sorry abt the consultation :hugs: but sure hope ur consultant is right & u get bfp real soon ! as mrsp said, can u go to nhs ?

yoms- i c u got ur profile pic :) i tuk rrl tea & did nothin but i likd the taste ! i wanted to go with ac but all the stories scared me & decided to keep away 4rm it..it is said it needs 3-4 mnths to show results..my obg wudn't give any prog supps..i guess it depends on the doc..gl with epo & vits !

mrsp- wow, that must have been amazing..i luv those baskets..i like the standard one's.may b bcuz i haven't seen a rocking one in person

katie- sorry abt the pain..luks like the little one is all comfy , active & rollin around !

almost- hope the mornin sickness wudn't bother u ! gud time to njoy all the food :winkwink:

MrsP, so exciting you heard the heartbeat :)
Katie, sorry you've got some pain at the moment, at least the doc says it's all normal. that's what you want really!
Dreaming, glad the consultation went well and he has hopes that you can make it unassisted. Definitely a bit confusing with how to proceed though.
Yum, interesting about progesterone. Just looked it up on our NHS website and says they don't prescribe for unexplained bleeding :dohh: but will still try and get it anyway :winkwink: maybe my doctor doesn't know! How are you? where are you up to with TTC?

dreaming-I know you want things to move along, but be so happy you do not neccessarily need to do ivf to get pregnant! I wish I hurd those words from my FS but he was very interested in us doing ivf since the first visit with only my tests done and one sperm analysis of dh's....we had a second one to be sure since ivf is so expensive...but we are glad we found out "early" that ivf was needed!

I did ovulate but on day 13 instead of 12 which isnt too bad. the ov pains were really bad this time and even gave me cramps too. But normally after i ov, the opk line keeps getting fainter but this time its still quite dark without being a postive. i've been using preseed so i'm hoping i caught the egg lol. i'm 3dpo today so only time will tell x

Hi my opks stay positive for about 3 days usually. Hope you caught that eggy!!

Thanks again ladies, you are all so fab and supportive. His last 2 tests have been within normal parameters, but fair to say it is mostly within the low end of normal :-( which might be reason we're not getting preggo.
Mrspttc we have been referred to our local Nhs assisted conception unit and I think I have an appt in nov. There is a two year wait for treatment though and dh and I both agree that we would consider a private cycle before that as two years seems too long. Also not getting any younger lol

so sorry dreaminghopin...I hope a natural bfp comes your way VERY soon =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->