Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

omgsh dreaming congrats!!! thats 3 bfps in a row, yippee!!

and I am not so hot, thanks for asking though!! very crampy and I have not been crampy this whole pregnancy up until now-msut mean I have to go to the bathroom soon lol

Also, I am waiting to get blood results back from fifths disease-it is going around my preschool along with strep,. Super worried if I get fifths disease-as it can spread to my baby and cause a miscarraige-will have an answer by thursday, the same day as my first scan

dreamin- wow ! congrats hun :happydance: fx 4r a healthy & sticky bean !

almost - sorry abt u bein sick ! hope its nothin...fx !
is there any way u can take off from wrk till this disease is gone ?

Dreaming - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh happy days -- just like before -- bfps come in three's on this thread, at least..................... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

this disease is pretty tricky so it makes almost impossible to have a time limit as it can last up to a month and most people are unaware there children have it until they get the rash an by then it is already done being contagious!!

There's not many non-pg posters on here now is there? Perhaps a few newbies like me! Hopefully another three will graduate next month!

I ovulated yesterday! So expecting spotting to start tomorrow *nervous*

Congratulations dreaming that's wonderful news. Sorry I misred your post yesterday hence the belated congratulations. Have a h&h 9 months xxx
Fx Almost that everything turns out ok xxx
AFM do u remember me saying that I didn't want to let my boss know that I'm going for iui. I think I may be ok telling him as they are having fertility treatment too
X

Congratulations dreaming that's wonderful news. Sorry I misred your post yesterday hence the belated congratulations. Have a h&h 9 months xxx
Fx Almost that everything turns out ok xxx
AFM do u remember me saying that I didn't want to let my boss know that I'm going for iui. I think I may be ok telling him as they are having fertility treatment too
X

gl telling your boss, what a coincidence!!!! he/she should be totally understanding happyshopper!

In a weird way that's good news at least you know they will totally understand now. Maybe have support for each other ?

YomsYoms - it's a good sign there's many BFPs means long term spotting doesn't effect conception :) and everyone is still here for you for advice :)

Wow, I have been so busy with work lately i haven't had a chance to check the thread in a couple days. Looks like HUGE CONGRATULATIONS are in order for Jelly and Dreaming!!!! So thrilled for you both!! A H&H 9 months to you!

Happy, sounds like your boss should be quite understanding then, so good luck telling him!

Yum - GL with your thyroid testing!

Yoms - I hope the spotting stays away for you this cycle! FX!

AFM, I've had a couple days of spotting in the past week. 30 weeks preggers now. Asked my Dr and apparently I just have a sensitive cervix, so she told me no more BD until 35 weeks, and then I can do whatever I want. Not that the BD has exactly been happening all that frequently with me feeling like a beached whale! I guess once a spotter, always a spotter! Was glad to hear it wasn't anything bad, tho. LO is head down and still loves kicking the crap out of my insides. I finally started feeling her hiccuping a week or two ago, which was fun the first time, but is now just annoying. My baby shower is this sunday! Super excited for that :):)

Jellycat - totally agree it's a good thing! It's a fab thread. All too often you find threads on forums where you never hear the end of the story. Looking forward to my time whether it's in a few months or a few years :)

Chloe, wow 30 weeks! Glad it's going well!

I've had cramps and some spotting this afternoon already, but it's pink so think it's related to either ov or DTD (been getting a bit of pink after every now and then). Obviously just trying to achieve all types of spotting! haha

HS good luck telling your boss, I'm sure they'll be very understanding if they're going through the same thing

Dreaminghopin!! Yay congrats girl! :happydance: :dance: so happy for you hun!

Almost, hope everything ok with that disease, sounds worrying but I'm sure you & babba will be fine :hugs:

Katie, I think I've been feeling the bubbles the last few days (but hard to differentiate between wind!) then today I'm sure I've felt it kick 3 times as more of a jab than bubbles. I hope this is it now, though I'm sure I'll be sick of it before long :haha:

HS I'm sure your boss will be extremely understanding given his situation, I bet its a relief but shame for your boss going through this LTTTC crap!

Chloe hope everything ok with your spotting hun.

Hi to everyone else :wave:

x

thanks mrs I get results tomorrow either before or after my first scan...ahhhh i am SO excited!!!

chloe-glad spotting is of no concern!!!

good luck telling your boss happyshopper!!

mrsp - It'll be a long while until you're sick of it, I only get annoyed if he kicks me in the ribs. The rest of the time, it's pretty awesome. I love watching my stomach move.

almosthere - tomorrow is your scan?! YAY!

GL with your scan almost!

Daydream, can I ask, at what stage did you feel the baby actually kick, rather than the bubbles/butterflies you get at first? Not sure if its too early for me to experience kicking?

x

Good luck with your scan almost!

I'm out for this month :( 2DPO and spotting got a lot darker and heavier this morning. This is 1-2 days earlier than last month. On the up side, surely this is the worst it can get?!
Got a really busy day today so not even sure if I'll get a little cry. Just so gutted it's getting worse not better.

Yomyoms don't give up hope hun, plenty ladies on here still had spotting & bfps :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->