Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

hopes-yes that is still spotting-that is what i would get, when i checked my cervix days before af, OR after DTD after O time...during clean up, if no DTD then most likely no spotting....hope this helps!

Hiya, thanks that does help :)
You were offered advice on what could help or the cause of it? I have endo which can cause it and a possible polyp which definately causes it but I am worried its something that will prevent pregnancy altogether. I have thought about trying vit b50 but not sure?
I see by your ticker you are pregnant, massive congrats xx

Hi hopesfortwo..
I know how frustrating spotting can be. I was convinced there must be an underlying cause but progesterone levels were fine and scans showed no polyps, cysts etc. For me it's a complete mystery. Hope you get your bfp soon.

Hope everyone is well and survived the storms.

It's Friday yeah!

Xx

Hopes-I was told I just have an extra sensitive/fragile lol vagina!! I suppose it gets more sensitive after O-perhaps more blood flow and such...they found no other cause in my tests.

Hopes-I was told I just have an extra sensitive/fragile lol vagina!! I suppose it gets more sensitive after O-perhaps more blood flow and such...they found no other cause in my tests.

Welcome hopes. I was also told the same thing as almost. I had a hysterosonography on Monday tho check for polyps, but there weren't any. They can't explain it. Spotting keeps happening earlier and earlier for me so that's what worries me, but the dr. doesn't seemed concerned so I'm going to try and stop thinking about it.

Welcome hopes. I was also told the same thing as almost. I had a hysterosonography on Monday tho check for polyps, but there weren't any. They can't explain it. Spotting keeps happening earlier and earlier for me so that's what worries me, but the dr. doesn't seemed concerned so I'm going to try and stop thinking about it.

Hiya :)

I used to spot a day or two before AF but now its anything from 3dpo :dohh: its so annoying and disheartening! Its good that the dr isnt concerned though. I have to wait for my follow up scan to check if there is a polyp, constant waiting for everything, ttc is driving me crazy now :wacko: xx

Hey ladies :)
So I'm about 6 wks preg now n have felt constantly rough n run down for the last wk. I havnt been sick (although I did feel sick at some point yday) n it hasn't stopped me eating but I'm really worried. I'm have some sort of stomach ache at the moment, not sharp pains n I can't really pinpoint them..there just like an ache. I'm sat in work at the moment n I just feel really uncomfortable..I've actually had to undo my button on my jeans n I know my belly can't have grew already! I feel uncomfortable under my ribcage as well..like u would when ur bump gets bigger! I'm really worried. Has anyone else felt like this ??

Hi bubbles.. Are you feeling any better? Sorry I can't really give you much advice. Other than positive tests and tender breasts I have no symptoms at all. I have heard a few women in the first trimester complain of bloating and stomach cramps though. I'm sure baby's just getting nice and comfy in mummy's tummy.

bubbles i had aches-not sure if it was from my fluid filled follicles from ivf or just from my uterus stretching a bit-i get these aches here and there from over working myself physically. Try not to worry-it sounds normal, but call your dr. to be safe if it is something really concerning you. I was also super bloated-the bloat for me went down at 6 or 8 weeks, cant quite remember-then my mini bump popped out yesterday! =)

Bubbles, I was super bloated too -- just my body getting used to the hormones I guess! I also had cramps on and off, which were credited up to many things like implantation, etc., and yup, just the little bean getting comfy. I found keeping a journal of how I was feeling really helped when I did chat with a doctor about everything...plus now it's good to look back on :)

Oh -- and hopes for 2 -- don't let ttc drive you crazy (because it's so easy to relax, lol) -- but at least know that you're on the right track getting testing done :)

almost 34 weeks expatt, sooo exciting! i cannot wait to be that close to meeting baby!!!

:hi: ladies sorry it's been so long

Bubbles congratulations ms for me 1st time was constant nausea and food aversions but this 2nd pregnancy I've been alot better. Hope it passes soon for you

Chloe glad you were ok, my husbands family are out in my luckily little damage to their property's.

Welcome to all the new people :hi:

Expat eek these next few weeks will fly by

Thank u ladies :) Bloated is defo the right word for me! When I got home yday my OH noticed my belly thru a baggy jumper (I hope no one in work did!) so I stood up n lifted my top up to find that my belly looked like I was 5 months pregnant already! Still feel rough..it seems to get worse as the day goes on. I've been in bed all day today as I don't have the energy to get up..thank god for weekends!

I've got my first midwife app next Monday n she'll prob take bloods so am hoping they come bk ok n I'm goin to ask about an early scan. I so can't wait for this stage to be over so I can actually enjoy my pregnancy :) x

Sorry i'm a little late to respond, bubbles, but yep, i was super bloated as well starting around 6 weeks. I feel like it never really went away until the bloat space was just taken up by baby. It probably lasted thru 14ish weeks. but I felt 5 months pregnant every time i would look in the mirror at the bloat. I always thought of the bloating as a good sign, helped me feel less worried when i had symptoms. I hope you feel better!

Most doctors don't seem worried about spotting it seems. Even if it wasn't preventing conception, what woman wants to bleed longer than they have to? Doctors should be sympathetic to this and try to find the root cause anyway! I really hope that after this pregnancy (6 weeks left!) my body fixes itself and i don't spot anymore. not holding my breath, however...

I believe it expatt! It is like it goes by fast....yet I could do with a little faster-I do want to enjoy every minute of my pregnancy, but at the same time, I am so anxious to meet baby!!! I still can't believe in less than a month people will know I am pregnant and I will be in 2nd tri....thats 1/3 of the way there, ahhh!!! I think being super busy and working full time helps to pass the days!!

Bubbles I had cramping a few days after my BFP but it subsided after about a week. I then had bloating every night after tea before bed & looked like I was about 5 months too but my now 5 month bump is more rounded than the bloat I used to have x

Hi ladies, if I started spotting, does that mean I'm out for the month? But my temp is still rather high today (9 DPO) though I started spotting 3 days ago at 6 DPO. Any thoughts from our local experts? :)

Thanks! :hugs:

Hi ladies, if I started spotting, does that mean I'm out for the month? But my temp is still rather high today (9 DPO) though I started spotting 3 days ago at 6 DPO. Any thoughts from our local experts? :)

Thanks! :hugs:

Hi Greenleaf!

Same here...I think I'm 8dpo....and I've just started to spot when I wipe :cry:
I had O cramps on 28th...now had teenie-weenie cramps this morning (imagination running wild???) and 2 days of yellow cm (sorry tmi), infection? Going nuts here! I've started spotting 7 days before AF, which is starting to be annoyingly normal now. I don't temp. Next month I will get OPK.

Best of luck. keep me posted!!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"