Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Gobolino, I had a yeast infection when we got our bfp -- I thought for sure I was out that cycle because of that... SO know that even if af shows up this time (boo), the infection won't necessarily get you out for the next cycle :hugs:

Katie - I hate papayas! And in general I love tropical fruits. They were everywhere in Costa Rica. Not sweet enough for me, tho. My baby is a honeydew now....i think i only have watermelon to go! I definitely feel like i'm already in watermelon stage tho, :haha:

I'm out for this month. The wicked witch is here :cry: :cry:

*goes and drown herself in coffee*

I'm out for this month. The wicked witch is here :cry: :cry:

*goes and drown herself in coffee*

Greenleaf....I'm so sorry...:hugs:

Hateful :witch: I will join you with a cuppa tea :winkwink: I've still got three days till AF....not looking good. :coffee:

I got a ticking off from DH....says the more I obsess and worry, the less chance of being preggy. And its true.

Greenleaf....I'm so sorry...:hugs:

Hateful :witch: I will join you with a cuppa tea :winkwink: I've still got three days till AF....not looking good. :coffee:

I got a ticking off from DH....says the more I obsess and worry, the less chance of being preggy. And its true.

Don't give up yet dear! You still have chance. :hugs:

What your DH said is true. They more you want, the less chance you'll be preggy. Those who aren't expecting it will always get it. Maybe I should stop trying...

:hugs: greenleaf... have a cup of coffee with some baileys for me? Soon you won't be able to have either xx

Greenleaf - sorry the witch got u :hugs: x

Gobolino - My OH was the same as ur hubby..he really wasn't impressed with me obsessing with TTC but to be honest I think he was right coz I got my BFP on the month that I took the stress free approach! It is hard to not obsess about something u want so bad tho x

I love the posts about your fruits! I can't wait to be able to put a fruit ticker up n be a fruit!! I'm not confident enough yet tho so I'm going to wait a couple of weeks..ill be 7 wks this wkend x

I'm sorry I haven't been on for a while I've been trying to block things out n not track things do that I don't worry so much! My MS (if it was that) seems to have wore off a lot so now I'm wondering if if was some sort of flu made worse by pregnancy. I was really bad for about 9 days but now I'm alot better, which is great but now that worries me! I can't win! So the bloating must have been due to the preg n I get that occasionally n I still don't have a lot of energy but that's it. O n I'm abit run down coz I've now got a cold :( should I be worried??

I've got my first midwife app on Monday n she will take bloods so if they come bk ok I'm goin to book an 8 wk scan (private if I have to!) n hopefully that will put my mind at rest!

Sorry for the long post..hope everyone else is ok x

Greenleaf, sorry the witch got you :(

Gobolino, hope you're still in with a chance. x

I think I'm ovulating today so just waiting to see if the spotting starts tomorrow. I've got a huge feeling of dread hanging over me. Fx for an improvement!

bubbles, no advice i'm afraid but hope the appointment puts your mind at rest x

Sorry the witch got your, greenleaf :hugs:

Yom - i hope you catch that eggy this cycle! GL!

Thanks Chloe! Your comment a few pages back about getting your BFP after heavy spotting just after ov has been on my mind the last couple of days. So thank you :)

bubbles :hugs: hope that the scan puts your mind at ease! Symptoms come and go, and change incredibly quickly...keeping a diary helped, I found...
Yoms, fx that spotting stays away -- have fun with the bd!!

Green lead sorry AF arrived :hugs:

Bubbles - hope you have reassurance soon. I had my mw appointment this week and then still wasn't reassured as have had very few symptoms this time. But my scan yesterday showed a happy and healthy 8+6 baby. Book it I say - why worry unnecessarily

Tons fingers crossed this is ovulation and spotting stays away - stay positive

Chloe / Expat/mrs P - lovely to see you all nearing the end - have to say loving the wipe Warner idea lol

Hi everyone..
Greenleaf hope this is the last time the witch pays you a visit for a while.
Bubbles I also had a reassurance scan this week. I was getting really stressed about a missed miscarriage and have little symptoms (tender boobs and that's it) I feel great. Anyways we saw baba's strong heartbeat which was amazing and i was 5 days further along that i thought. The nurse said that once a heartbeat has been detected we have a 97% chance of taking home a live baby so I'm feeling much better. You still seem to be having lots of symptoms so im sure everything is fine x

Thank you Bubbles.......ummmm....how did you take a stress free approach? :shrug:
Things will be fine for you, no worries!!!! Think about the "stress free"! As soon as you've been to appointment, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better. :flower:

Thanks for your support YomsYoms.....:winkwink:2 days to go....and spotting is real. Pinky red now....Took a Diflucan yesterday, and 1 Canesten, so hope to kill infection. (sorry TMI)
Now I just "want" AF to come and go, so I can start a new month (5th).:grr:

Gobolino, I had a yeast infection when we got our bfp -- I thought for sure I was out that cycle because of that... SO know that even if af shows up this time (boo), the infection won't necessarily get you out for the next cycle :hugs:

Thanks expatttc....I've taken a Diflucan and Canesten...hope that settles it.
Nice to hear that it can still happen...but I'm feeling really down, as all my symptoms for the last week are 100% AF, especially now that the spotting is worse. " days and I will know. That's the good part of being so punctual! :shrug:

Don't read if squirmish!!! :nope::blush:

Here goes......I'm a year-old spotter....starting at 10-11dpo, nowdays 7-8dpo (I think, as I don't chart my O). Thing is, all this time, my cm spotting is brown, or very dark brown, going red as AF pays her visit.
Today I'm 13dpo, tomorow AF should come....and my spotting is really strange. No old brown blood, at all, just spotting very slightly (and lots more when wiping) but the colour is pinky-orange. Huh?
I did take Diflucan and Canesten night before last.....as I was pretty sure I had yeast infection...but now this colour????:shrug:

Sorry for those gals who read this, but I'm alone in a new country, and hubby is not exactly like a woman u can talk to about these things!!!!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->