Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hi ladies, if I started spotting, does that mean I'm out for the month? But my temp is still rather high today (9 DPO) though I started spotting 3 days ago at 6 DPO. Any thoughts from our local experts? :)

Thanks! :hugs:

Hi Greenleaf!

Same here...I think I'm 8dpo....and I've just started to spot when I wipe :cry:
I had O cramps on 28th...now had teenie-weenie cramps this morning (imagination running wild???) and 2 days of yellow cm (sorry tmi), infection? Going nuts here! I've started spotting 7 days before AF, which is starting to be annoyingly normal now. I don't temp. Next month I will get OPK.

Best of luck. keep me posted!!!! :dust:

I have sharp pain on both sides on and off so can't really tell if it's O pain or implantation cramps etc. My ovaries seem to have a life of their own :p I had a few days of creamy CM post-O and now they seem to have dried up. My spotting is also beginning to get longer. Used to be 5 days b4 AF now it's 8 days. :cry: Lets hope all the baby dust will keep the wicked witch away.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I just bought 50 strips of OPK + 10 strips of UPT from ebay. We shall battle till the end! Let's hang on together and wait it out! :hugs: I'm on 9 DPO, 4 more days to know the results [-o<

Greenleaf...it's so disheartning to spot isn't it? I think I'm 8dpo, so 6 days to go. FX for both of us!!!!!!

Hi Ladies, I've been mia for a bit. Trying not to obsess about ttc. Also, because of my bv infection this month, my dr. said I should wait this cycle out. I was doing fine with that, but yesterday (cd14) was the day I usually Ovulate. I could feel that I was ovulationg in my left Ovary (which is more open than my right- I had a dye test done back in March when I had a cyst removed) and I had Ewcm like I've never had before. Because everything seemed on point we bd'd yesterday. That will be the only time during my fertile window though bc I'm supposed to wait another week to make sure the infection doesn't come back. The dr. also advised I use boric acid suppositories for the next week. Sorry if this is all TMI, but she says it's most likely the cause of all my spotting.

FX for you all. I am officially in the TWW now. I'm not going to stress though bc we only had one shot this month.

greenleaf and gobolino, definitely not out if spotting! I spotted from 1 or 2 DPO with my BFP. And it was heavy spotting too!

sbmack, boric acid? I've never heard of using that. How many months have you been spotting? I can see an infection causing it for a month, but if you're a regular spotter, seems like an infection shouldn't be the cause of it??

Taking my first lamaze class today! Kinda scary that its all getting so close! my MW is already starting to ask me about birth control after delivery. I still have to find a daycare and pediatrician, i can't be thinking about birth control yet!

greenleaf and gobolino, definitely not out if spotting! I spotted from 1 or 2 DPO with my BFP. And it was heavy spotting too!

sbmack, boric acid? I've never heard of using that. How many months have you been spotting? I can see an infection causing it for a month, but if you're a regular spotter, seems like an infection shouldn't be the cause of it??

Taking my first lamaze class today! Kinda scary that its all getting so close! my MW is already starting to ask me about birth control after delivery. I still have to find a daycare and pediatrician, i can't be thinking about birth control yet!

I had never heard of boric acid either, but after researching it, I see it's recommended as a homeopathic treatment often. I was on antibiotics for a week before starting it. Unfortunately I have had the infection four times since ttc! The spotting was really my only symptom. I was on the pill for years prior so I don't know if I'd be a regular spotter off it. I did spot a lot on it, but figured it was due to forgetting a pill here and there.

Good luck with Lamaze!! So exciting!

Defo not out ladies! :dust:

Chloe, she's a bit premature isn't she?! You'll probably not want to BD for a while after birth, though some people do get pg again straight away by accident so I guess everyone is different! x

Spotting getting heavier. Have to use pantyliner. Temp this morning dropped 0.02C from 37C to 36.97C. According to my previous chart, temp will start to drop at 10 dpo which is today. *eek* Let's hope for the best!

Boric acid? I thought it was used as preservative? LOL! We put that in the buffers that we make in the lab. Hehehe. I think it has antiseptic properties too. :) BTW, good luck on your lamaze class :)

Gtg for meeting. Have a good day everyone!

It's a long hard wait!!!!! I'm not spotting much (yet), but since I've started listening to my body, I know it's preparing for :witch:...I can feel it!!!! We only missed out one day of :sex:... (it was O day or the day after)...but I was sure it would be the month. Maybe something's wrong? The spotting? My cm? I will buy from amazon preseed!!
Bb's are hurting more (normal), yesterday started spotting (normal), feeling down there "dry" and "raspy" (rough),( also normal), sorry tmi. NO other symptoms at all!! sniff :cry:

I don't usually get PMS. Maybe just get a bit depressed occasionally. No tender breast, bloating, cramps. Oh, and that "dry" and "raspy" feeling describes it perfectly. LOL! I only get cramps on the 2 heaviest days and the last day. Rest of the days I just feel bitchy and crappy :p

chloe-I want to take that class-how was it?! How many do you usually sign up for?

hope all are well in your twws, eeek!

Good luck with your 2ww, sb! Fingers crossed for you!

Chloe, I wouldn't fully rely on bcp right after birth. My cousin started using them right after birth and they failed to prevent another pregnancy, because her hormones were still out of whack. She now has two adorable kids who are 10 months apart, but that wasn't her original plan.

Welcome, hopefortwo. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Glad you're getting some tests done. All the tests I had were normal and they never found the reason why I would spot starting 3dpo every month. I was however able to get pregnant and spotting was heaviest during that month. Hope you'll get your very own bfp soon!

MrsP, did you notice we're 2 weeks apart in our pregnancy and yet our tickers both say our baby is size of a papaya :dohh:

Greenleaf, gobolino, you're definitely not out yet if you start spotting. Quite a few girls on this thread spotted the month we got our BFPs.

:dust: to you all, girls!

Katie - Aww nooo so I'm gonna be a papaya for over 2 weeks?! :dohh: Hate the fruit size slowing down, I like it changing every week! :( How's everything going hun? My hormones have finally started this week, moody, irritable & emotional, god help DH! :haha:

x

Mrs. P, I think my ticker froze in time :wacko: it should be showing a cantaloupe by now. At least it feels like I'm carrying one. All is going well, have been experiencing some stress with changing my OB, I was so disappointed in my new OB after the move I decided to do more research and find a better clinic. Her office staff hasn't been able to properly transfer my medical records for two weeks and because of that I already missed one of my regular prenatal appointments. The baby seems to be doing well though, very active, especially when I decide to go to sleep. I just started registering for baby stuff and I'm totally overwhelmed, so many things to get and so many options to choose from... What brand and type of stroller to buy? Is having a baby changing table a necessity? Do I use swaddle blankets or receiving blankets? And does my little girl really need a baby wipe warmer that so many women are craving? :D In moments like this I wish I had an older sister who's already had a couple of kids and could guide me through the process. Good luck with those mood swings, your hubby has to remain strong! You've got a great excuse to be moody though!

Almost - lamaze is good, I definitely recommend. The hospital I'm taking it at offers several versions, so I'm taking a more condensed version that is just 2 3 hr classes. Standard is 4 4 hour classes I think, and then if you want the Bradley method, is like 12 weeks! So I'm sure there will be many options for you :)

Katie, it is a bit overwhelming, isn't it? I have been told the swaddle sleep sacks are amazing so I have several of those.

I hope those in the 2ww have good luck this time!

Katie, 10 months apart...yikes. Growing up, I always said I wanted twins so I would only have to be pregnant once. That's crazy talk now.

I can see how choosing all the baby gear can be overwhelming. My husband and I are renovating a bathroom right now and we can't agree on anything. Choosing what to register for is going to be tough. He's the type of guy that has to research everything (which of course is totally neccessary when it comes baby stuff). He just takes so long to make decisions.

So exciting to read about everyone's pregnancy journey!

A baby wipe warmer?? Seriously? :rofl: Dear me what next! :wacko: I've been very organised & would say I'm about 75% done on the shopping front. But we're getting a kitchen extension started next month so I've had to be well organised really...That & there's been so many offers on so couldn't resist :winkwink:.

I'm sure I've already been a cantaloupe! Think it was 20 weeks! I think some of the sizing it completely off lol. x

It gets to be a proper fruit salad at some stages :) A few different melons, squashes...but it's still fun to see them change!
Good luck to those in the tww!!!!

Sb, I'm just like your husband, I can't just pick one thing and go, I have to do research first, go on consumer reports, read online reviews etc. It's even worse now, because I'm shopping for a baby. And with so many new things to buy it's taking forever. I'm looking forward to following your pregnancy journey soon.

Mrs. P, I haven't gotten one item for the baby yet, just registering at stores for my baby shower. Most of those things will be bought by friends and family and I love that I get 10% discount on any item that's left on the list after people are done shopping for me. It's all about money, with one more mouth to feed I better get used to always trying to find the best deal :)

expat, I noticed that a couple of times the ticker would influence my shopping choices. I don't usually buy mango, but had to have about 5 during my 'mango week' and haven't had pomegranate in ages, but bought a couple after I saw it on my ticker. Since I can't celebrate each week's progress with a glass of wine or beer (which I miss dearly), I opt for fruit instead. Is papaya any good? I don't think I've ever tasted one.

Thinking about you girls in 2ww :dust:

expat, I noticed that a couple of times the ticker would influence my shopping choices. I don't usually buy mango, but had to have about 5 during my 'mango week' and haven't had pomegranate in ages, but bought a couple after I saw it on my ticker. Since I can't celebrate each week's progress with a glass of wine or beer (which I miss dearly), I opt for fruit instead. Is papaya any good? I don't think I've ever tasted one.

Thinking about you girls in 2ww :dust:

haha.....I love that!!

More and more spotting.......:growlmad:
And I think I also have a yeast infection to boot :cry:
4 days to :af: and it's looking real bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->