Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

did you test yet gobolino??? And I have had that weird pinky orange spotting with a yeast infection near af before :/

did you test yet gobolino??? And I have had that weird pinky orange spotting with a yeast infection near af before :/

Nope, haven't dared....I know it will be BPN....I'm so sure that AF will turn up tomorow I haven't the heart :nope:
Never had this before, maybe you're right. Just strange no dark brown cm as always.

I hope you are wrong and see a bfp tomorrow instead of af since it sounds like you are late maybe you are preggers...have you ever been late before?! And no yeast infection like you thought then??

I hope you are wrong and see a bfp tomorrow instead of af since it sounds like you are late maybe you are preggers...have you ever been late before?! And no yeast infection like you thought then??

NO, not late.....I'm usually exactly 28 days, so today is 14dpo (I think). More of the same kind of spotting this morning. I'm gonna wait the day out, as I'm NEVER late.And the yeast infection....no idea, I had very slight itchiness which has gone, and the yellow (tmi) cm has turned to light pink/orange. So a strange cycle.
Thank you all for your support....I have no one to talk to.(I'm a long way from "home").:hugs:

NO, not late.....I'm usually exactly 28 days, so today is 14dpo (I think). More of the same kind of spotting this morning. I'm gonna wait the day out, as I'm NEVER late.And the yeast infection....no idea, I had very slight itchiness which has gone, and the yellow (tmi) cm has turned to light pink/orange. So a strange cycle.
Thank you all for your support....I have no one to talk to.(I'm a long way from "home").:hugs:

You have a "home" here :) :hugs:

How stupid are we....:dohh: just tested :bfn: but of course....what was I expecting????? Just because AF is 12hrs late.....but still spotting pink instead of brown? :dohh: Sigh

Gobolino, been there. Literally. I was based in Papua New Guinea until just 2 months ago, when I came home to have the little one, then I'll go back. So I know what it's like to do all of this in unfamiliar territory. I was, and am, SO happy to have this forum!! Loads of support from everywhere.
Have also been there with the testing - it is important to have hope in spite of spotting! And infections! And yellow and orange and red goop! My diary from ttc reads like a Picasso at some stages :hugs:

Gob, is there an over-the-counter yeast/bv test you can buy at a pharmacy? I had a similar spotting experience last month and it turned out I had BV. Hope this isn't the case for you, but it is easily treated with antibiotics.

Gobolino, so sorry it was a BFN xx. It's so confusing when a cycle doesn't play out as your expect. I hope your infection is now sorted

AFM - Well, I'm 3DPO and the spotting has started again. It was 1DPO last month so I suppose I should be grateful but even so I feel a little down about it. I got my hopes up over the weekend, stupid I know! :dohh: I've also got some MEGA cramping going on. No idea what it is but makes me think more and more that this is not just a simple hormone issue.

I'm now looking ahead to my scan in 3 weeks. Not sure what they'll find or the next step from here but hopefully my supportive GP will continue to be so.

I googled cramping and spotting, and oddly came back to a post from a former poster Nell. I swear, whatever she had is what I've got going on. I'm very grateful for this thread as I think it's the only place which understands. :kiss:

Gobolino - sorry to hear about BFN. I know its really disappointing when ur cycle changes...i hope u get ur BFP very soon x

Yomyoms - goodluck with ur scan & i hope ur GP continues to be supportive x

Jellycat & Dreaminghoping - Congratulations on ur scans! I am sooo happy for u! x

I had my midwife app today n it didnt reassure me...the bloods they take r routine so dont even measure HCG levels so theres no point waiting for them results...BUT she managed to get me an early scan!! Got a scan app on Weds afternoon n im so happy n really hope everything is ok! Keeping my fingers crossed n hoping i will be able to put a fruit ticker up! x

Hi all
I had spotting one or two days before AF for a while now, but the last 2 months it's increased to 5 days before. It's so frustrating x

Bubbles, good luck vibes for your scan on Wednesday! Not long to wait at least

Welcome tootsie :)

GL with your scan bubbles, so exciting!!! can't wait to see that ticker put up, i know it will be!!! :)

Thank you all so much for your support...it means a lot :flower:
Today I'm officially late day number 1. I'm never late. Still spotting slightly, pink-salmon colour. So now just wait the day out, and see what happens. :coffee: And maybe buy another test...hehe

Sorry to go on about me, I'm just a ball of nerves at the mo!

Hi all
I had spotting one or two days before AF for a while now, but the last 2 months it's increased to 5 days before. It's so frustrating x

Hi! Sorry to hear that.....we all know that feeling, plus not knowing why.
:hugs:

Welcome tootsie.

My spotting has been coming sooner and sooner too. This month it hasn't though. Last month I started at 4dpo. I'm 7dpo now and hoping for the best.

Good luck with your scan Bubbles. Yoms, I hope you get some answers.

Gobolino, I hope this is it for you!

Can I ask - did/does anyone else get insomnia after ovulation? I've not slept for four nights now (since ov) and considering a Nytol tonight! I don't usually have any problems sleeping. I know it *can* be a sign of low progesterone so adds fuel to the 'hormone imbalance' fire...

Gobolino, I hope this is it for you!

Can I ask - did/does anyone else get insomnia after ovulation? I've not slept for four nights now (since ov) and considering a Nytol tonight! I don't usually have any problems sleeping. I know it *can* be a sign of low progesterone so adds fuel to the 'hormone imbalance' fire...

Thank you YomsYoms....but Gobbolino is once more a witch's cat. *sigh*
Just glad she's here and I can move on.

Insomnia? Nope. Weird dreams yes....but I get them always. Then I don't about low progesterone either. I'll give it another month, and since I'm going back home for Christmas, will pay a visit to my Gyn.
Sorry can't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->