Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

:shrug:Chloe...home is Spain...moved to Hong Kong 5 months ago. And yes, here its the same, 1 yr for under 35, over 35 they recommend you get help after 6 months.

Welcome Sparrow82!!

So, went to Dr today. Says not to worry, that he can see I do...:saywhat:
Nothing serious in the check up, but there are some things that could cause the spotting, but first to wait for the results of the cytology. (1 week).
I have a small polyp (cause of bleeding?), also a cyst in one ovary (cause of mestrual pain of the last few months?) with a posibility that the cyst could be endometriosis. So the first step is the results of the cytology, and the move on from there. He insists that there is no proof that any of this is the cause of not getting pregnant. And he gave me all the things I would have to ask a fertility dr to do. I really can't face that at the moment....I know a lot of you girls have been through this and more....:nope:
All this chatter just in case anyone was interested in reading about the possible causes of my spotting, and if they have anything similar. :winkwink:

Thanks for telling us about the appointment. At least you found some possible causes for the spotting. Hope the results are all good

Gobolino - thanks for your concerns :) I'm doing well. I hope you get your issues resolved soon. Perhaps you can try taking Coenzyme Q-10. I'm not sure if it's related but I took it for 2 months (300mg daily) and my spotting last month was much better. No more gunky reddish brown discharge. Only light brown discharge and I only needed pantyliner instead of a pad. Good luck! :hugs:

Daydream – congratulations! Babies are such blessings :)

Sparrow – welcome to the thread!

Yoms – So glad that you’re doing well! :hugs:

Cupcake – sorry the witch got you. Take the opportunity to relax and enjoy Christmas. :hugs:

Today is 21/12/2012 (at my timezone) and I thank God that I’m still alive! :D The sun rose and the sky is bright and clear (or almost clear due to the smog and haze as usual :p). No 3 days of darkness as predicted. It’s the beginning of a new era according to the Mayan Calendar. Here’s wishing everyone new hope for those ttc. :)

It’s been a hectic month for me at work with nonstop events after events and trying to resolve all outstanding issues before the end of the year. Only able to take a breather today. Looking forward to Christmas! Desperately need a break!

Going for my CD21 blood test on Monday. Hopefully results will be okay… [-o<

:hug: and :dust: to all the wonderful ladies here. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy 2013!

Just booked a doctors appointment for 10th jan, it's time I got some answers about the spotting and not being able to conceive

:hugs: cupcake. I'm glad you have an appt scheduled.

gobolino - keep us posted on the results of your doctor's investigations. I hope he finds out what is causing your spotting and is able to stop it, regardless of whether it is preventing you from conceiving.

cupcake- sorry af got u :hugs: njoy sum xmas drinks & hope u get sum ans @ ur appnmt ! sure wish everythin checks out normal !

gobolino- :hugs: sorry u r feelin low...polyps or endo is said to cause spotting but there r tons of women who had healthy babies with them so,its nothin to worry abt ! i hope its nothin..it could just b a cyst which will go away on its own..i had a cervical polyp removed but it did nothin to my spottin :nope: on the bright side, u got sum ans.. i din't believe docs wen they said its nothin but this thread gave me hope & now i believe spotting is not a biggie ! i still disagree with my docs bcuz its not nothin..its so annoyin:growlmad: ! fx 4r ur results !

greenleaf- hope ur dh is doin well ! i will luk into the coenzyme q10 ! did u take it 4r whole month or just till o ? is there a brand u could recommend in us ?

abt the 21/2012, i thought ppl said 22dec is wen the sun wont rise ?? i'm not sure though so, sorry if i got it wrong ! i don't want to believe it but there is a teeny part of me which is scared abt tonite !

:dust:

Hi ladies, thank you for the warm welcome :) I hope everyone is well today.
Cupcake sorry to hear about af, mine is almost here too so sending you some hugs. Enjoy those xmas drinks xx
Hope everyone is ok x

Started trying nov last year but took a 2 month break due to anxiety problems earlier in the year. I'm onto cycle 12 of trying now

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Baby is doing excellent, already gaining. DH and I are pretty exhausted, but my mom is staying with us and is helping as we get the hang of things. My milk came in yesterday and already today terribly engorged with cracked nipples, so spent some time at the lactation consultants and have a plan of action (using nipple shield until my supply evens out). That's our one difficulty, everything else is going perfectly. I only had a tiny tear so that is healing up nicely. I feel so very lucky to be in such a good spot only on the fourth day of being parents.

Just booked a doctors appointment for 10th jan, it's time I got some answers about the spotting and not being able to conceive

Good for you! I just emailed our RE pictures of our baby boy and realized he was born exactly one year and three days after we first met with her. You're doing great and this is a wonderful first step in getting to your BFP.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Baby is doing excellent, already gaining. DH and I are pretty exhausted, but my mom is staying with us and is helping as we get the hang of things. My milk came in yesterday and already today terribly engorged with cracked nipples, so spent some time at the lactation consultants and have a plan of action (using nipple shield until my supply evens out). That's our one difficulty, everything else is going perfectly. I only had a tiny tear so that is healing up nicely. I feel so very lucky to be in such a good spot only on the fourth day of being parents.

Glad to hear everything is going well! I've never heard of cracked nipples...I hope they heal soon!

Merry Christmas girls!!!!!:xmas6:

Today I found out that one of my best friends is pregnant with number2. Number 1 was an accident, and now number 2 they where not trying not preventing. Why is it so easy for some? :growlmad:
Another thing TMI ALERT.....dh and I bd'd this morning, and this evening was walking to the car, and it felt like I was peeing myself....then stoppped. Got home, and both pantie and jeans where soaked (sorry) with loads of cm (tinged brown...could be due to dr's appointment 2 days ago). I've NEVER had this before...so strange. I'm on CD14. Anyone else????

Have a great Christmas all of you!

Merry Christmas to you all! Have a fantastic time!

Gobolino I am CD15 now so i think we're on the same cd. Can't say I've experienced that kind of thing but know ive had much more cm the last few days. I've been using preseed too which seems to increase the feeling but never as extreme as that! Hoping its a good sign for you!!

Xx

Merry Christmas, ladies! Hope everyone is having a great time! :xmas16:

popping in to wish u all a very merry christmas :xmas9:
hope everyone is enjoyin with family & frns !

Merry christmas everyone!! :xmas10: Baby P got some presents too off its grandma, great auntie & a friend of mine, spoilt already & it's not even here lol! Hope everyone had a wonderful day x

:wohoo: fruit changed eventually! Now I'm probably a squash for another 4 weeks! :wacko: x

Merry Christmas, all! Yep, mrsP, you will prob be a squash for a while. The fruit became less exciting towards the end because it never changed. Gabby made out like a bandit this Christmas! She slept through all present openings at all houses we were at. Now I'm awake for the 445am feeding. Zzzzzz.....

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

CD 12 for me....at the fun part of the cycle. I had EWCM yesterday! I don't get it every month, but I've been taking FertileCM and drinking grapefruit juice.

Hi ladies!

Hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas! I'm back to work tomorrow :-(

I'm CD17 but haven't bd since CD14 as I've had a really sore pain in my right hand side around the ovary area! Yesterday morning i wasn't sure I'd make it through dinner! I also had a little brown tinged cm so I'm worried I've missed the eggie but you never know! The pain has just about gone now but I've got a lot of creamy cm. DH has a cold now so not sure i want to bd with him at the mo lol I got my first peak on CD14 and bd frequently in the days up to then and twice that day so there's still a chance! If not DH is sure 2013 is our year! There's still time to be a mummy by next Christmas!

Hope everyone is well and hasn't overindulged too much (unlike me lol)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->