Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

greenleaf- sorry abt the spotting :hugs: i didn't try eve prim rose, so no idea? hopefully it'll b gone soon ! gud to know ur dh is better ! thanks 4r the info !

gobolino - may b u can discuss this @ ur fert clinic & hopefully they can help u !

happywive- sorry abt ur spotting..i sometimes spot after bd in lp..fx 4r u ! hope its gud news ! do u temp ?

Omg Expat a xmas day :baby: How beautiful is she?! Congrats! Lovely name :thumbup:. Can't wait to hear more info on your birth, sorry you had to have a section though & hope you recover soon! :hugs: x

Just a fast update for fellow spotters - little Rosa arrived on Christmas day, healthy and lovely after a fast labour, complications and an emergency c-section. What an entrance!
I wish that she would give SO MUCH HOPE for a bfp for all of you trying and spotting. It can happen, though the
I'm sending :hugs: and baby dust to all, and looking forward to seeing more bfps come through this thread!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. I was just thinking how the December snowflakes were getting on. Hope your enjoying this very special time xxx

I'm only 2dpo and I spotted a little today :( I bled after bd'ing last night so I think it has something to do with that. Hopefully I can get some answers soon. An NP at my doctors office said I can schedule fertility testing early because of the issues (spotting, bleeding during sex, fibroids and a history of cysts) I've been having. I'm going to call to make an appt. next week.

Congrats Expattc - what a beautiful baby ! Hope your recovery is quick xx

Congrats expat, my daughter was born on Christmas Day too, hope your both well :)

Sbmack, I'm with you and feel the frustration. Although I'm on cycle day 10, not expecting to ovulate for a few days yet. I wish I could believe my GP when she says its fine! Sending you a hug anyway & hope you're ok x

Congrats expat! :happydance: I kept thinking about you, very happy to hear the news. You picked a beautiful name for a beautiful face. Hope to see a couple more pictures. Wishing you a quick recovery :flower:

Am I really next? MrsP, sorry you asked a while ago if the nursery was ready, have been really busy with the holidays and hardly checked the thread, still need to catch up. We got the furniture and after our baby shower the baby's room is filled with all sorts of baby items. It's becoming even more real. How are you? Are you ready for that baby to arrive?

Happy New Year, ladies! Let there be many more bfps on this thread in 2013! Crossing my fingers for everyone still trying! :dust:

Happy new year ladies!!!

Hope this year everyone's wishes come true!

AFM i really had my hopes up! Made it to CD8 before spotting so that's 2 extra days each cycle since my mc which is good! I still might not be out as I know many of u have had spotting when pregnant but I'm just not sure it's been our month. At least it's 16 days til our next appointment now!

Have a fantastic new year xx

Happy new year everyone! I echo what katie said, hope all you TTC ladies get your BFP's soon, you really do deserve it :dust:. What's happening with happyshopper & mrsHY? And Nell how is your LO?

Yes I'm sure you are Katie! I'm great thanks, or should I say we :winkwink: I'm 30 weeks tomorrow, can't believe it! Yes th nursery us coming on well, finally put the curtains up t the weekend, just got to make the bed & sort the wardrobes & drawers out. A few bits and bobs to buy but not much :thumbup: hope you are both well.

Jodspods you're definitely not out, GL!

x

Happy New Year ladies!!

My spotting stopped. It only lasted for a day at 2dpo, but it will probably start again in a week. I'm trying not to think about ttc too much because I'm trying to not stress out and not put too much pressure into trying for the next couple of months.

Expat, how's everything going with the little one?

Happy New Year everyone! Looks like we survived the end of the world. :D

Just got back to work after a long holiday and had so much to catch up! Spotting started 4dpo, stopped for a day at 6dpo and started back. My progesterone test result should be out by today but I'm too scared to check.

Expattc - congratulations on your Christmas miracle! :D

Just popping back to say if i've done it correctly my avatar should show a baby pic - i know some asked, i hope it won't upset others.

DH is really against Laylas piccy being on the net, so i'll probably only leave it there a few days or so and then revert to my star.

happy new year to all
xx

Such a beauty Nell! How are things going?

Wanted to let you all know I posted our birth story and a few more pics in my journal if you are interested. Things here are great, we have one amazing little guy

Nell, thank you for sharing the picture of your little treasure.

Daydream, beautiful pictures! Are planning on continuing your blog?

Your pictures, girls, bring lots of joy to all of us and is a preview of what's to come to all of us here on spotting thread. May the new year bring loads of new bfps!

:dust:

Katie - No, I think that will wrap it up until its time to try for baby #2

Hi girls, hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! I had a lovely relaxing time and have managed to kind of forget about ttc for a bit. Decided to try and be a bit more relaxed about it as I'm stressing myself out too much. Just going to bd every other day this cycle, don't even know what cd I'm on now.

I kind of figure that by the end of 2013 I will either have a baby, be pregnant or know why it hasn't happened and what are options are. Already a bit nervous about my doctors app next week, can anyone in the uk tell me what my gp is likely to do on the initial appointment? X

Just popping back to say if i've done it correctly my avatar should show a baby pic - i know some asked, i hope it won't upset others.

DH is really against Laylas piccy being on the net, so i'll probably only leave it there a few days or so and then revert to my star.

happy new year to all
xx

Beautiful Nell!!!! Course we don't mind...it gives us hope!!!

Hi ladies! Happy New Year!

Sbmack...hope spotting stays well away...and fx you get BFP whatever happens!

Greenleaf!!! Take a look! It might be the answer and then you can try and get rid of it!!!

Cupcake....glad you've been more relaxed! A bit of a breather is a good idea. Don't worry about appointment, I can't wait to get back and ask for an appointment too!

Jodspods.....can't wait for your appointment!!

And all those lovely pregnant ladies and happy Mums....hope you had a great Christmas!

AFM...started spotting slightly last night (CD23), so 2 or 3 days later than the past few months. I was secretly hoping that taking the antibiotics for the cervicitis would somehow stop the spotting (absurd...when we clearly saw that there was blood coming from the ovary), I'm so sure it's the chocolate cyst, but confused because I've read up on them, and it's better not to interfere if it's only small, and not too big. I wanted rid of cyst and polyp..now not sure. Guess I'll have to wait and get an appointment with fertility Dr.

Baby dust for you TTC girls!!!!!

Aww Nell how lovely is Layla?! Very cute & great to hear from you. Don't be a stranger! :winkwink:

Loved reading your birth story daydream! And fab pics, Harrison is gorgeous :thumbup:

Cupcake all my GP did was send dh for a SA then when all came back fine he referred me to the hospital FS.

Gobolino, FX'd you have a reason for your spotting & if its not to do with your lining then there's a good chance it won't interfere with you conceiving :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->