Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

greenleaf- hope ur dh is doin well ! i will luk into the coenzyme q10 ! did u take it 4r whole month or just till o ? is there a brand u could recommend in us ?

I took it for the entire month. Can't remember the brand because my uncle bought it for us from Australia and my mom poured it out into a smaller bottle. Not sure if I still have the original bottle. I can check tonight. :)

Another thing TMI ALERT.....dh and I bd'd this morning, and this evening was walking to the car, and it felt like I was peeing myself....then stoppped. Got home, and both pantie and jeans where soaked (sorry) with loads of cm (tinged brown...could be due to dr's appointment 2 days ago). I've NEVER had this before...so strange. I'm on CD14. Anyone else????

Could it be the semen flowing out? I always encounter that after bd'ing sometimes up to 3 days. As for the brown cm, maybe you tore something during bd? My cm was tinged with strings of blood the morning after bd this month (CD16) and I started spotting today on CD18. Still no crosshair yet on FF. Not sure if I O'd this month but had this sharp pain on the right side on CD14 and CD16. We shall have our tww together. :)

Another thing TMI ALERT.....dh and I bd'd this morning, and this evening was walking to the car, and it felt like I was peeing myself....then stoppped. Got home, and both pantie and jeans where soaked (sorry) with loads of cm (tinged brown...could be due to dr's appointment 2 days ago). I've NEVER had this before...so strange. I'm on CD14. Anyone else????

Could it be the semen flowing out? I always encounter that after bd'ing sometimes up to 3 days. As for the brown cm, maybe you tore something during bd? My cm was tinged with strings of blood the morning after bd this month (CD16) and I started spotting today on CD18. Still no crosshair yet on FF. Not sure if I O'd this month but had this sharp pain on the right side on CD14 and CD16. We shall have our tww together. :)

Yes...I think you're right...it must of been the semen. And the brown blood from the dr's appointment.
I'm on CD 18, no idea of anything else, as taking it easy this month (too caotic anyway). And no real hopes, as bd'd only a little...cd 14, 15 16 and 17....but probably not on time for eggie.
You're spotting has started already? :growlmad:

Update: Dr called. I have an immature metaplasia where they did the conization 18months ago. Inflammatory cervicitis. One week of oral and vaginal antibiotics. Repeat Pap smear in 2-3 months.
Three posible causes of not being able to get pregnant: Cervicitis, Polyp, and Cyst/endometriosis. Was vague about reasons of spotting. Was more worried about metaplasia. :cry: And this news right after seing my best friend, and she's 1 1/2 months pregnant. How can I feel so happy for her and so sad and frustrated at the same time? Sorry for blablabla....

Update: Dr called. I have an immature metaplasia where they did the conization 18months ago. Inflammatory cervicitis. One week of oral and vaginal antibiotics. Repeat Pap smear in 2-3 months.
Three posible causes of not being able to get pregnant: Cervicitis, Polyp, and Cyst/endometriosis. Was vague about reasons of spotting. Was more worried about metaplasia. :cry: And this news right after seing my best friend, and she's 1 1/2 months pregnant. How can I feel so happy for her and so sad and frustrated at the same time? Sorry for blablabla....

Sorry to hear that Gobolino! Hope you're ok :hugs: it can't have been easy hearing that after seeing your friend! Life is so frustrating at times x

sorry to hear abt this :hugs: i'm not sure wat it is but wen i googled, sumthin came up which said conization can cause metaplasia & endo..i din't quiet understand but sure hope everythin subsides & u get ur bfp real soon !wen is ur followup appnmt ?
takecare hun :hugs:

greenleaf- hope ur dh is doin well ! i will luk into the coenzyme q10 ! did u take it 4r whole month or just till o ? is there a brand u could recommend in us ?

I took it for the entire month. Can't remember the brand because my uncle bought it for us from Australia and my mom poured it out into a smaller bottle. Not sure if I still have the original bottle. I can check tonight. :)

thanks 4r the info green ! i'm guessing u started it on cd1 ?? don't worry abt the brand..its ok ! shud i b luking for any specifications like mg or other ingredients?

Yes...I think you're right...it must of been the semen. And the brown blood from the dr's appointment.
I'm on CD 18, no idea of anything else, as taking it easy this month (too caotic anyway). And no real hopes, as bd'd only a little...cd 14, 15 16 and 17....but probably not on time for eggie.

Yeah, the spotting has started :( And it started early too. Not sure if it's due to the Evening Primrose Oil that I just started taking. :growlmad: And I think we missed the eggie too. :( Somehow the 2 different brands of OPK I'm using is giving me different results. One is giving strong positive and the other one giving negative. Not sure which to trust :(

Sorry to hear about the metaplasia. Will they be able to remove it? Hope everything works out for you. I just met up with my best friend for Christmas too and she thinks she had a m/c. I'm having mixed feelings too. Sad that she lost the baby and envious that she was at least able to get pregnant. So I know how you feel :hugs:

thanks 4r the info green ! i'm guessing u started it on cd1 ?? don't worry abt the brand..its ok ! shud i b luking for any specifications like mg or other ingredients?

I think I started on CD1 :) The capsule I'm taking is 300mg. Not aware of any other ingredients.

DH is doing better. Thanks for asking :) At least now he can lie down without much groaning and moaning. :mrgreen:

sorry to hear abt this :hugs: i'm not sure wat it is but wen i googled, sumthin came up which said conization can cause metaplasia & endo..i din't quiet understand but sure hope everythin subsides & u get ur bfp real soon !wen is ur followup appnmt ?
takecare hun :hugs:
Thank you Yum....2 or 3 months next appointment. But to start with fertility clinic when I get back to Hong Kong. Yes, It's in the same area as the conization.

Yeah, the spotting has started :( And it started early too. Not sure if it's due to the Evening Primrose Oil that I just started taking. :growlmad: And I think we missed the eggie too. :( Somehow the 2 different brands of OPK I'm using is giving me different results. One is giving strong positive and the other one giving negative. Not sure which to trust :(

Sorry to hear about the metaplasia. Will they be able to remove it? Hope everything works out for you. I just met up with my best friend for Christmas too and she thinks she had a m/c. I'm having mixed feelings too. Sad that she lost the baby and envious that she was at least able to get pregnant. So I know how you feel :hugs:
Sorry to hear about the spotting....so frustrating! My dr says eve primrose is good to take. But if you've started earlier....gosh....so difficult isn't it?
Sorry to hear about you're friend's m/c..:hugs:

Goblino - :hugs: hopefully they can start working on how to help you

Hi ladies quick question: I was supposed to start in the 25th but just spotted a but this morning after BD but nothing after that. Now I am getting little pains in my left ovary. (I think it's my ovary lol) I tested negative on Thursday, any thoughts on what's going on with me?!? :(

Just a fast update for fellow spotters - little Rosa arrived on Christmas day, healthy and lovely after a fast labour, complications and an emergency c-section. What an entrance!
I wish that she would give SO MUCH HOPE for a bfp for all of you trying and spotting. It can happen, though the perseverance is exhausting.
I'm sending :hugs: and baby dust to all, and looking forward to seeing more bfps come through this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a fast update for fellow spotters - little Rosa arrived on Christmas day, healthy and lovely after a fast labour, complications uand an emergency c-section. What an entrance!
I wish that she would give SO MUCH HOPE for a bfp for all of you trying and spotting. It can happen, though the perseverance is exhausting.
I'm sending :hugs: and baby dust to all, and looking forward to seeing more bfps come through this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! The best Christmas present ever!! Lovely pic! Hope you're doing ok after the labour! Xx

Just a fast update for fellow spotters - little Rosa arrived on Christmas day, healthy and lovely after a fast labour, complications and an emergency c-section. What an entrance!

Yay! Congrats, expatt!!!!

congrats on rosa..perfect christmas gift :happydance: she's such a cutie pie ! hope u recover fast from ur c-section !

Hi ladies quick question: I was supposed to start in the 25th but just spotted a but this morning after BD but nothing after that. Now I am getting little pains in my left ovary. (I think it's my ovary lol) I tested negative on Thursday, any thoughts on what's going on with me?!? :(

Hi. Do you usually spot???? If it's a one off....could be implantation, or you hurt yourself a bit while bd'd.

Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! She's gorgeous!!!!!! Hope you're both doing well!!!:xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->