Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

What CD were you as ill be CD11?

I was on day CD7 yesterday, Good luck!

Hi ladies,

Hope your are all well!

I had my HSG again this morning and it was clear and normal. Dye came out both tubes and my uterus filled up normally.

Have my follow up tomorow and hoping for clomid. I can't explain the spotting with polyps etc now but I somehow wonder if it could be psychological if its not hormonal! We will see what they say. I'm just so glad I know now.

It didn't hurt this time either which was good!

Hi ladies,

Hope your are all well!

I had my HSG again this morning and it was clear and normal. Dye came out both tubes and my uterus filled up normally.

Have my follow up tomorow and hoping for clomid. I can't explain the spotting with polyps etc now but I somehow wonder if it could be psychological if its not hormonal! We will see what they say. I'm just so glad I know now.

It didn't hurt this time either which was good!

Good for you!!!!!!!
My results have just come back...all in the clear, except the polyps, but Dr says they are insignificant. To keep on trying until the year's up, and then on to something else. By the way...we bd'd yesterday and today, and today I've started bleeding a bit...maybe something to do with the HSG and bd'd??

Yay Jodspods! That's great it didn't hurt and great it is all clear!! Hopefully you will have a good follow up appointment tomorrow!

Glad your results were clear too Gobolino! Would imagine bleeding could well be because of HSG. Hopefully it will go away soon!

AFM - I couldn't be bothered to started testing on my cbfm so early this month as it asked on cd9 last month and came up as high straight away even though i didn't get a peak until cd20. I am cd12 today and tested for the first time and it was low. Don't know if it means anything but I'm sure I'm not meant to be getting so many highs so it makes me feel a bit more normal!

There was some confusion with DH's gp as to where he is meant to take his SA sample so I have to phone them tomorrow then we will prob wait until my tww to do it.

Gobolino I'd think it could be related to the HSG. I'm not spotting now as I had a little right after the HSG but I'm cd11 so would really need to be BDing ASAP!

Cupcake I'm not using CBFM this month either. Going to see if it makes me less stressed by not using it. Hope everything gets sorted for your DH SA!

Just popping in to say hello :)

MrsPTTC, sending loads of :hugs: for your imminent arrival!

Glad your HSG's were all clear Jodspods and Gobolino.

Wow, Mrs.P....good luck!!

Expat - have you come to the parenting thread that mrsp started? I think we got that going when you were away

Well that was the shortest appointment ever! Prescription for clomid was already written out and ready! Off to the chemist I go!! :)

Yay, jodspods! Good luck with clomid if you don't get your BFP this cycle.

Thanks ladies! :D

Welcome back expat, you must join our other thread & post how parenthood is going!

GL on the clomid jods!

x

Good luck with the Clomid & congrats on clear HSG jodspods!

You're almost there MrsPTTC! How exciting!

hi ladies,
i'm gud ! thanks 4r asking !

gob & jods - great news abt ur hsg results :thumbup: i think the spotting can b 4rm hsg...hope it subsides soon..u r supposed to b very fertile after hsg..so,fx 4r u ladies ! i got my polyp removed but no luck with spotting !

cup- sorry abt the confusion ! i never used cbfm so cant help u there but fx 4r ur bfp this cycle !

mrsp- ur bundle of joy is gonna b here any moment now :flower: hope all goes well !

i'm havin a bad cold,cough 4rm 3 days ! i just tried the neti pot 4r my colds & allergy stuffiness..i feel little heavy in my cheekbones area:shrug: did anyone happen to try this & did it help ?

gob, thanks for the thoughts! Daydream and MrsP, I'm on the snowflakes parenting thread. Is there another i'm missing?

Hope you feel better soon yum, I've not heard of a neti pot we don't have them in UK.

Expat it's a thread I started so us spotters can keep in touch after our BFP's/babies without clogging up this thread too much for the girls still trying. Here it is https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1695123-spotters-ttc-thread-bfp-success-last.html hope to see you there!

x

Okeydokes - will pop over to the parenting thread. In the meantime if any ttc spotters want to PM me, I'm happy to chat about anything from this journey
babydust to allllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was the shortest appointment ever! Prescription for clomid was already written out and ready! Off to the chemist I go!! :)

Yay!!!! Go girl!!! Hope you don't need it 'cos u get preggie this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->