Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

I am CD 14 today but had twinges yesterday. We managed to BD last night but I'd been spotting from the HSG til yesterday so hoping we haven't totally missed our window seeing as I'm not using my CBFM.

Mrs PTTC - did you still get spotting with clomid? I'm nervous to see if it helps with that or not!

Yum - hope you're feeling better!

Off to our support group tonight and hoping other people show up this time!

Hi jods, yes I still had my spotting though in the last few months of taking it (i did 8 months) my LP & spotting improved somewhat. GL Hun! x

Question......if you use clear blue digital fertility sticks, and get a smiley say on the 12th...I'm supposed to ovulate 24-36hrs from then? So we bd 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th...does that cover it? I had cramping a few days, which was probably due to the HSG, so I couldn't pin point O. What do you girls think? When do I count dpo1?

Gobolino, hi sweetie :) you're well covered it sounds like. Any change in CM that you could read? That might help you pinpoint dpo1 as the 13th or 14th.

jods, I also spotted with clomid, and it really exacerbated cramping, so be prepared for that!

Gobolino, hi sweetie :) you're well covered it sounds like. Any change in CM that you could read? That might help you pinpoint dpo1 as the 13th or 14th.

Thanks expattc...no, impossible. I was spotting from HSG and everything was just weird. So....into tww and we shall see!!!

Gobolino you sound like you have it covered! I have only managed to bd on cd13 after my HSG and I did get twinges that day so I think that might be when I o'd! Onto TWW too!

Just a quick one girls cos I'm 1 handed! Yes our baby girl was born 15th at 7.10am weighing 6lbs 5ozs, will update a birth story ASAP & pics though actually we've not taken a lot yet haha! But both are well. We think we've decided on her name but just taking today to get used to it before we announce.
x

Huge congrats Mrs P!! Amazing news! Can't wait to hear what you've decided to name your baby girl!!

Yay Mrs P!!!!!! What great news!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy! Hope you are both ok!!!

Yay, Mrs.P!! Congratulations. So glad to hear you're both well. Can't wait to read about your birth story.

Congrats Mrs P! Have been stalking you lately to see your update :) Enjoy your precious little girl!

Just a quick one girls cos I'm 1 handed! Yes our baby girl was born 15th at 7.10am weighing 6lbs 5ozs, will update a birth story ASAP & pics though actually we've not taken a lot yet haha! But both are well. We think we've decided on her name but just taking today to get used to it before we announce.
x

Lovely lovely news.. So happy for you and your hubby. Enjoy this wonderful time xxx

hi mrsp, huge congratssss on baby p :yipee: :dance:
glad to know u both r doin well & will b waitin 4r the story & pics !

How's the 2ww girls????

I'm having ups and downs....sure I was pregnant yesterday (6dpo)...cramps and slight spotting. :dohh: Really positive!
Today.....feeling a bit down...slight spotting during the morning, no cramps, so must be spotting starting really really early this month. :cry: I'm losing patience and hope. No symptoms whatsoever. So.....another 7 days and we shall know. :coffee:

How's the 2ww girls????

I'm having ups and downs....sure I was pregnant yesterday (6dpo)...cramps and slight spotting. :dohh: Really positive!
Today.....feeling a bit down...slight spotting during the morning, no cramps, so must be spotting starting really really early this month. :cry: I'm losing patience and hope. No symptoms whatsoever. So.....another 7 days and we shall know. :coffee:

Hi Gobolino,

I'm with you...all the same feelings! It was my birthday yesterday and was still feeling quite hopeful but I've had heavier spotting today so I have lost hope. I don't even know when I o'd as I didn't use cbfm this month. Just gotta get through this week so I can start clomid when af arrives.

I wasn't sure if hsg could affect this month or not?! Might explain our earlier spotting?! Also I was sure having only bd once in the middle of my cycle we would miss it!

I'm on cd21 and got my peaks today and yesterday. DH was away over the weekend but bd'd on cd16 cd19 and will again tonight. Had quite bad o cramps yesterday and a lot of ewcm this month. Once my fertile time is over DH is going to do his SA

I am feeling much more chilled though. DH commented on it yesterday.

Glad you're more relaxed this month, Cupcake. Sounds promising!

Jodspods and Gobolino, sorry about the spitting. You're not out yet though.

I know how you feel Jods....

Cupcake! I love that you're more chilled!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->