Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Thanks for the congrats ladies, just a quick one before LO wakes up! We've decided to call her Penny Elizabeth P - so see she is baby P after all :haha: BF is going ok though is hard work, my bbs are like rocks! She's so gorgeous, will upload pics when I can, and story of course.. X

Wow Mrs P congratulations to you and your hubby. Penny a such a pretty name, I bet she is beautiful xxx

Aw cute name! Hope you are enjoying being a mum! Can't wait to hear the story and see pics!

Thanks ladies :)

Happyshopper what's happening with you Hun? You need to get your BFP soon you've been waiting far too long!

x

MrsP - beautiful name! Congrats again! Hope the bf goes well for you!!

Cupcake - glad to hear you're more chilled!! Fx'd for your bfp!

Happyshopper - how are you?

Welcome Kismet - how long have you been ttc?

Afm I'm CD22 and last night I had heavy bright red spotting just before bed and woke up to heavier dark spotting. It's not been like that before (as far as I can remember).Putting it down to hsg! Hurry up af and I can start clomid....I'm not due to start af until next Wednesday though!!

At least it's Friday!!! Off to body pump I go!! :)

MrsP!!!! I love the name!!!!! And I'm sure she's gorgeous!!!!

HappyShopper! How are you hun????

Kismet, welcome on board!!!! You're most welcome here!

Jodspods...must be because of the hsg.....I have stopped spotting, but will probably start again soon. I guess there's more old blood or something. Who knows??? See if the clomid helps with the spotting! AND the concieving!! I'm also on cycle day 22...I think! :hugs: Do you have sore bb's or anything else? me nothing.

No, nothing Gobolino! Can't expect to I suppose since we only bd on cd 13 but hey, some people only bd once and conceive. I guess in a way I'm ok with it as I can get 2 weeks of good exercise and weight loss before my holidays next month.

TBH I am slightly apprehensive about the clomid - will it stop the spotting? Will it make me o? Will I conceive? Will I get bad side effects? But I guess overall it's a step in the right direction!

Hope your spotting doesn't start again!!

Welcome Kismet, spotters are always welcome xxx
I know Mrs P. tell me about it. I suppose its a matter of time, if I keep hammering on the door they have to let me in evenually. I would love to join you in the new thread for spotting mummies xxxx
Thanks ladies, I'm not too bad. My cycle is stretching on and on this month, I started temping again, got some EWCM (not as much as I usually have) and my temps didn't rise so I don't think I ovulated. I could be ovulating again now although my usual signs are very weak, so who knows. I'm not temping anymore as I think that added to stress that I could do without. My partner is reluctant to go for IUI and he wasnted to try for 3 months au natural but now I think now its time. In the meantime, I'm trying to eat very healthily and clean, so far 5 days. That's a record for me lol xxx
Good luck xxx

Welcome Kismet, spotters are always welcome xxx
I know Mrs P. tell me about it. I suppose its a matter of time, if I keep hammering on the door they have to let me in evenually. I would love to join you in the new thread for spotting mummies xxxx
Thanks ladies, I'm not too bad. My cycle is stretching on and on this month, I started temping again, got some EWCM (not as much as I usually have) and my temps didn't rise so I don't think I ovulated. I could be ovulating again now although my usual signs are very weak, so who knows. I'm not temping anymore as I think that added to stress that I could do without. My partner is reluctant to go for IUI and he wasnted to try for 3 months au natural but now I think now its time. In the meantime, I'm trying to eat very healthily and clean, so far 5 days. That's a record for me lol xxx
Good luck xxx

I say go for IUI if that's what dr's recommend!!!! Are they treating you yet? You've certainly waited long enough...

Welcome kismet, why no IUI or IVF Hun?

Thanks ladies, we love her name :)

HS I was on a clean diet though I wasn't as strict as dh. Don't know if it helped me or not. I think you've done the right thing stopping the temping. I agree IUI sounds like way to go... You've been on the thread so long I'll be ecstatic for you when you get your BFP Hun.

Jods GL on the clomid, my spotting did improve on the clomid but can't be sure it was actually that. My month break in between rounds 6&7 might of helped too.

x

Jodspods, how's the spotting? After spotting day 5 and 6 po, (veeery lightly), I've started again today, but also have cramps yesterday and today (never had this pms). Are you cramping? Could it be post hsg?? I'm going bananas this month...yesterday and today slight nausea, not very hungry. Plus crabby, but bb's fine until yesterday, and they felt like I had put cold cream on them. Today the're just full. Am I going crazy??? I've bought a cheapie for tomorow...but now that I'm spotting...and have that familiar "raspy dry" feeling....I don't know what to do!

Thanks Mrs P I look forward to the day when I can announce it. I'm feeling quite optimistic that it will be soon. 7 days on my diet, yesterday I could have killed for chocolate but cravings have now passed. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of little Penny xxx
Kismet, I've heard of lots of promising things about dhea for low amh and maybe try maca, vit c and a good multivitamin for the poor morphology. I agree IVF sounds really tough and I hope that I won't need to go that far. Good luck xxx
Fingers crossed for you Gobolino. Your symptoms do sound promising xxx

Jodspods, how's the spotting? After spotting day 5 and 6 po, (veeery lightly), I've started again today, but also have cramps yesterday and today (never had this pms). Are you cramping? Could it be post hsg?? I'm going bananas this month...yesterday and today slight nausea, not very hungry. Plus crabby, but bb's fine until yesterday, and they felt like I had put cold cream on them. Today the're just full. Am I going crazy??? I've bought a cheapie for tomorow...but now that I'm spotting...and have that familiar "raspy dry" feeling....I don't know what to do!

Gobolino, I had more dark spotting yesterday and this am passed a huge clot (sorry tmi!) then haven't had too much spotting since. It's bizarre. My bbs feel a bit sore but not too bad (I didn't get sore bbs til 6 wks anyway). I'm sorry it's driving you mad this month! I guess as we didn't dtd around the right days as my hsg was cd11 I feel there's no chance anyway. I haven't bought a test for this month! Keeping everything crossed for you!!

:hi: I hope it's okay if I crash your party. :blush: I spot between 1-5 days before AF most cycles. :wacko:

Hi Kismet!! Glad to see you here.
I was scheduled to do IUI before I got my BFP. It's not nearly as expensive (with my insurance i think it was only going to cost $40 each time) or intrusive as IVF. It's great for couples with low morphology because of the sperm washing. There's a couple of girls who got pregnant with IUI on this thread. I guess a drawback would be that you could be that much more hopeful and that much more upset when it doesn't work.

I hope to see everyone on the other thread real soon!!

I'm one of the IUIers. It was IUI #3 for us. It's not hardly intrusive at all and much cheaper. Also depends on your meds, our femera cycles were cheap but didn't work. Gonal f injections cost more but it's what ended up working. My journal details my journey through it.

Hello ladies, how is everyone? Sorry I've been away for so long. Been really busy and still in hiding mode.

Mrs P: Congrats on your little angel. What a beautiful name. :)

Kismet: Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Gobolino, jodspods: Sorry about the spotting. Have you girls tried Co-enzyme Q10? I've been taking that for the past few months and it actually helped with my spotting. Also taking evening primrose oil (from CD1-ovulation) and Lecithin for 2 months. Last month I didn't have much spotting and it didn't come with the usual dark reddish brown gunk (sorry tmi :p). The gunk didn't arrive until 1 day before AF. not sure if it's due to the supplements I'm taking but you girls could give it a try. :)

In my tww but not having much hope. I'll leave all in God's hands. [-o<

Take care everyone!

*engages stealth mode*

Hi Greenleaf! Thanks for info, will give it a try, but it seem for me its more to do with my cervix being closed.
Took a test this morning...BFN...makes me feel rotten. I'm 12dpo so it should have worked. So I AM going mad with all the stupid symptom watching. Don't like.
Sorry I'm on phone so can't really see who else to talk to. Back tomorow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->