Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Sorry for the bfn gobolino :hugs: try not to SS if you can though easier said than done. Every month I had all the signs, then my BFP month nothing!

Thanks kismet but I've had my LO at 40+2, my iPad won't let me copy a new ticker over so I'm waiting to sort it in the laptop. I see where you're coming from re the IVF but as the others have said perhaps IUI could be an option?

Hi to everyone & thanks for the congrats x

Hi Greenleaf - thanks for the info! Might give it a try after I try my first month of clomid.

Gobolino - how's the spotting? Mine is coming and going constantly and has been really quite annoying this month! Wondering if the hsg is to blame? I just bought a test so I can be sure I'm not before taking clomid! Hoping doing the test tomorrow am will bring on af...not holding my breath!!

In other news, just back from slimming world and have lost 2lbs this wk! Shocking after all the birthday cake and choc I'd eaten! Dunno if ill get 9lbs off in 3 wks to get back to my target before hols but I can try! It's a distraction anyway and keeping me focused for my first beach hol! Bought bikinis for the first time! Eek! If af shows soon ill know if clomid works just as I go on holiday!

helo ladies,

mrsp- yes,she is baby p after all :) waitin 4r pics ! how r u ? hope u r much better with bf now ! do u have any helpin hands around( ur um,inlaws) ?

gobolin- sorry abt the bfn :hugs: i'm with mrsp on trying to b positive..fx !
spotting any better ?

jods-hope the clomid does some real magic ! wow..2 lbs in a week :thumbup: hope u reach ur target in time 4r ur beach,bikini vacation ! gl with the test , fx !

green- hi, that sounds like gud progress..hope it gets better..i had that change wen i used NPC too..if it works,u can cross off that annoyance 4rm ur list ! fx & gl hun !

happy- hi, gud to c u..luks like evryone is gettin in shape 4r the summer/beach time..i'm with mrsp on the iui but sure hope u dont need it ! howz the spotting ?

kismet- hi & welcome..sorry u r goin thru this:hugs: i understand wat u mean with ivf & the cost...like daydream mentioned, i heard lotof success stories with iui & comparitive low costs..hope u get that bfp soon ! fx !

daydream- hw hve u been ? harisson is already 3 months..he must b handsfull,right ?

has anyone heard 4rm almost,dreaminhopin recently ?

Hi girls, sorry about the spotting. I'm 6dpo and nothing much to report. DH is doing his SA tomorrow, just hoping it all goes smoothly!

I'm fine thanks for asking yum. Bf is going well, it still hurts when she latches on but nips much better now, can thoroughly recommend lansinoh cream if anyone is intending on bf. She's sleeping ok, doesn't like to sleep til about 1.30/2am though, then has about 3-4hrs then wakes for another feed & nappy change, then back down for another 2hrs. Dh is off until after Easter & my mum has been across a few times, dh was out on sat & she looked after penny whilst I caught up on housework, she lives 18 miles away though so can't just pop over for a quick cuppa. But DH's mum is only about 2 miles away & comes every other day to see her. How are you yum? Almost has popped in on the other thread but not heard from dreamin for quite a while... x

I have been doing great. Harrison is at such a FUN age. He's learning so much everyday. Babbling away, reaching and grabbing things, and some of the biggest smiles ever. He doesn't laugh out loud yet, but does this adorable silent laugh where he folds over onto himself. The past four days he's slept between 8-10 hours at night. It's amazing! But I'm trying not to get used to it because I'm sure it's just temporary. There's a 4 mo. sleep regression, so I'm sure this bliss will be short-lived.

Jods!!! I'm sure I read a few days back that it was ur bday....and I can't remember if I wish u a happy...soo....just in case, happy belated birthday!!!!:cake: And of course my wish to you is :baby: real soon!!!!
The spotting must be because of the hsg...in my case, I never cramp so many days before AF. And the nausea, well...it's gone today (almost wishing I was feeling sick, lol, so that I con a BFP!!!) So the hsg must do something.
MrsP.....I'm normally quite "well" behaved and don't SS....this month I just went nuts!!!! :haha: Well, AF should be on her way tomorow or the next.
How are you Yum??
Yay Cupcake! FX for hubbie's results!!!!!
:hi: to Daydream....it's nice to see friendly "faces" around here. Glad all's ok!
Kismet...you're not posting selfish posts.....we're all here to rant, where else could we go??:winkwink: So glad you're going for IUI.....good for you!!!!! In my case I was told to skip IUI and next step would be IVF...hope we don't have to go there, and I don't know if I would.
So, sitting here waiting for AF :coffee:

Thanks Gobolino! I keep forgetting I'm now another year older! Hoping this is my year though!

I am feeling the same as you. I know tomorrow or the next day for sure af will be here. I didn't even bother with the test this am! I've heard the hsg clears things out and therefore increases your chances for the next few cycles!! Fingers crossed!!

Kismet so glad to hear your progress! Don't worry about the posts! That's what we're all here for!! Looking forward to hearing your bfp announcement soon!

Happy Birthday, Jods! Congrats on the weight loss.

Sorry about the BFN, Gob.

Good luck with the SA, Cupcake!

Kismet, so glad that IUI is an option for you. Seems like a better chance with the male factor.

Greanleaf, hope things are looking up for you.

Yum, hope all is well.

happy birthday, jods!

kismet, good news! and welcome! I was a regular on this thread a while back. I got my BFP and had a beautiful baby girl in November. Now i pop in on occasion to see how everyone is doing and to let the newbies know that there is hope if you are spotting! i spotted as normal up until I got my BFP(when i was expecting AF) and the spotting just stopped right around when AF was supposed to start. And I had no physical symptoms until after I got my BFP.

Who was it that was in stealth mode? Sit back and relax, try to enjoy some stress free time!

Sorry for the quick post. Am at work and should actually be doing it, rather than reading this :haha:

:hi: to yum, gob, green, happy, daydream, P, cupcake! Sorry if i missed anyone!

Dh's SA went fine this morning! Just got to wait for the results now....

I'm on 7dpo, spotting seems to start on 8dpo on average so expecting it tomorrow

mrsp- thats gud to know..wen i was little,my grandmom used to handover warm compress for my aunt,to b aplied on her bb's wen she was bf & from wat i remember they talked abt it relieving hard bb's..its nice to have sumone around to help u now...with just 3/4 hrs sleep, i'll b cranky,dozing off in shower..hehehe !
i'm gud..thanks 4r askin ! gud to know abt almost !

daydream- wooow, thats so sweeeet ! soon he'll b crawling all over :)
hope his sleeping habits stick long enough !

kismet- thats great news :happydance: hope all goes well with it ! fx ! dont worry abt selfish posts ! v all had been there !

cup- glad it went well & fx 4r the results ! hope the witch stays away ! fx !

jods- belated happy b'day ! hope the witch stays away ! fx !

gob- i'm gud ! sorry abt the cramps,try warm compress & i think they r from hsg but fx 4r a gud news !

:dust:

Girls who spotted and are pregnant or had babies..remind me what your spotting was like please x

Jods - mine was 3-5 days before AF, not at all tied to when DTD so not related to cervix, was hormonal. Prometrium used vaginally remedied it for me.

Cupcake - glad SA went well, the hard part is over. I hope the results come back quickly for you

Kismet - excellent! That's how we did my first IUI cycle. I hope it goes well!!

Jods - mine was 1-2 DPO, and went until AF, sometimes it was almost like a light AF, even when it wasn't AF. Tried a bunch of things to help it and nothing did. Clomid made it worse! progesterone supplements seemed to help a little, but i wasn't taking them when I got my BFP. I got mixed signals from Dr's as far as when to take them, so i got scared and stopped taking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->